Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 84

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Dear Shilpi πŸ€—
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM ...πŸ€—Loved it as always ...Superb πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘...Wow so finally there are off to honeymoon πŸ˜ and dutta is so protective πŸ˜‰iam loving this all ..can"t wait for the nxt part ...u take care and pls jaldi update karna ...
Love and hugs
suhanaπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaibhi24 thumbnail
I really like ur FF. I'll check at least once daily to read ur FF.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update shilpita
love it dear
thanks for pm

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very nice update, πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks😊

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
note: @black mine

Thank you so much for ur analytic comments..now thats what helps me to gauge what my readers feel and think when the read what i write.

Shilpitha thank u  also for explanation . I don't know how much i got through the characters but as far as i understood these are my views .

As you said that nakku is in pain because she has to face dutta's past...and the way she is kool about it..

mm yes she is  hurt but she is playing cool . she once said that she can't tolerate such matters and she will be more possessive but now she is so matured enough that she is taking things so  cool . Actually now she is appearing to me  so great  and so matured enough .

In the last update i got comments that how much nakku has progressed from being a shy hidden girl to a budding hostess...

yes i remember how she improved how alone she arranged all for the party and how she slowly opened up and shared her opinions with all .

The story as i have said is about the imperfection these both have in them individually and how they together strive and help each other to attain perfection...Basically if u think u'll feel taht dutta is the perfect
eligible bachelor(not anymore but) but his imperfections were just as profound his fast and loose life style...his lack of faith in God and sarcasm in everything..a cynical attitude towards women..

Yes Dutta has these imperfections  as we all know . But now he is a chnaged man i love the change so much .

Nakku's imperfection were more basic...her lack of ambition in life, her low self esteem...her fear of the coming out in the open...her inhibition to speak up...her basic doormat attitude to everyone. but then hse has
the kindest heart...studious soul...passion for something she loves(cooking)..her simple yet practical outlook towards everything...her astuteness about teh world around..her selflessness...

mmm naku right as u said she has  many basic imperfections .  I agree that she has more imperfections than him . But the imperfections naku had won''t give that much pain and hurt which dutta's imperfections are
giving  to naku in my view iam sorry  that's my personal opinion   . But As u said shipitha past is past we can't  change it  or blame him  the life before he met naku . U r right . Iam not blaming him  But iam saying it hurts .

Have you noticed how dutta becomes more considerate, polite nad understanding when things are about nakku..and that effect spreads out to everyone...a guy like dutta as i had introduced him would never had
understood nakku's excitement about her mothre's transistor..but after being with her he understood it and her..and explained it to Uday.

Yes i  can see the drastic change in Dutta's character after he met naku . He changed so much started to see life in different angle . Realised the true feelings , happiness in life . I love Dutta so much now for his caring , concern, love , possessiveness towards naku .

He could have gone ahead with meghna but he didn't...

coming to meghna issue I mean he did n't  left meghna for naku or for helping naku . He left meghna for  himself , for his happiness that he realised that  meghna is not partner who suits him because by that time naku filled in his heart ofcourse he doesn't knew it by that time .. He realised that he won't be happy and peaceful with meghna . As he told to kala tai that he can't see himself with meghna  and he thought that meghna won't suits him as his life partner .

At that time his mind and heart was filled with naku  unknowingly  . I mean He did n't do any favour to naku by not going with meghna . whatever he did either with meghna or with naku he did for himself  for his own happiness . . He believed that he will be happy more with naku than meghna right ?

he cares about debbu and sonu and basically is a changed lively man..totally in love with his wife...he now has eyes and heart only for nakku...

Yes i 100% agree that  now he is a changed man true husband .  I really love the change in dutta and love him now for his character as he is the most lovable husband than any one else . I love him so much now there is no doubt in it .

I can see the drastic change in Dutta's character after he met naku . He changed so much started to see life in different angle . Realised the true feelings , happiness in life .   I really love the change in dutta and love him now for his character as he is the most lovable husband than any one else .

but can u blame him for something he did before he was even aware of nakku's existence..i think not!

Yes shilpitha sometimes i also feel that we can't blame dutta's behaviour  before he meet naku .  But u know basically i hate womaniser, casanova type guys .  That's y my opinions are like this . But  strange that  even iam not that much angry with this Dr. saab  why because can't hate  a person just because he is a womaniser
when he had so many positives with him right ? I hate his past only but not him totally as a person .

Actually  now i love him  may be because  for all his other matters  the care, concern, honest love that he is showing on naku  and his sincearity ,devotion towards his proffession ,  the position now he is in his profession at this young age .

But for any wife if  she has to face husband's ex  it hurts right ? Definetely hurts  if they love their husband and possessive about him . In  this case as dutta knows many women  see wherever she goes there she is facing such situations  wonder  whether Dr. saab knows   how much his wife hurts when she faces  those women  . Is he aware of the pain and feelings of his wife  at that time .

But anyway iam not blaming dutta for his past nor angry with him just saying that this type of past hurts wife much .  For some 
wives these type of matters  are not that much serious  .That's  all depends on their individual brought up and their views  and the weight they give to different issues and their importances in life and on life partner . Hope u understands .

Nakku- she is changed in so many ways...she is dreaming about happiness...wanting things she never thought existed...remember the kind of marriage she agreed to to Uday...and what she has now with
Dutta...Dutta his sisters and friends they have boosted her morale so much..made her so confident in her worth..her narrowed eyed view to world has been extented...

Yes naku's life is so changed now she is more confident . I can see the change and happiness she is getting through this marriage . For this positive change and for all her happiness today dutta is the reason .

If she married to uday then she would have lived normal life as a normal house wife .  Now she got wonderful life understanding husband naku  is definitely lucky to have such a life with dutta when compared with  marrying uday . I agree to the point that she is so lucky to have dutta as her partner . The only problem with dutta is his past that's it nothing else . Other than that he is such a dreamy partner to all  and a village girl like naku can't dream him also she is more lucky to have him than Dutta.

marriage cannot always be about romanceing each other..its about sharing thoughts...planning and deciding things together

Ya i too agree that marriage is not simply romancing its about many things more .

They can't always be sprouting love phrases naa sometimes they need a jolt of reality too..in bitter ways..

yes of course . Has to face reality , bitter truths .

Nakku is lucky or unlucky...hmm...i think she is just human...ain't we all like taht a bit...we don't get everything we want in our partner but compared to Uday..kya bologi!

mmm compared to uday Dutta is surely   far better even best partner , dreamy partner if he had not that past thing . Dutta is surely unattainable partner for naku i know . she can't even think of such partner in her dreams also .  yes naku is surely a lucky girl  to have dutta .

Now if Dutta is lucky or not...he could have had someone like nakku if he looked. someone who was educated and polished too...maybe a fellow doc..his sisters might have found someone very nice nad suitable
for him...

Yes surely he could have a better wife than naku in all ways . But at the same point he di d n't do any sacrifice by choosing naku as his life partner . I mean he did n't do any favour to naku by marrying her . He had seen many photos of Drs and many beautiful girl matches but he did n' tlike them for marriage right ?

I mean He strongly believed that He will lead peacful and happy life with naku .  yes in that process definetely he did n't give importance to eduaction,beauty such things .  

Shipitha i think u also will agree tthat if we once spend sometime with some one understands that person , love that person for what that person is then many things won't come into considerable account  right ?

The same thing here

Before naku    beauty, education these things did n't appear to him as important things to consider right ?  I know the main reason is his love  . But surely he believed that beyond these things there are so many valuable things with naku  that we can find rarely . He realised that she is the one who suits  him .

I mean he realised his happiness, peace all are with naku . That's y he proposed her .  He did n't do any sacrifice like thing in marrying naku .  Of course he would have a beautiful, educated wife but he himself
preferred naku for himself right rather than those beautiful,educated girls  ? That means he had seen in naku  something more valuable  that he need strongly more than beauty and education .

he now needs to be always there to support nakku...which is impossible sometimes naa...i mean thoda independence chaiye apne life partner mein...but nakku si so depended on him...but then nakku does relaxes him..and doesn't feel intimidated by his achievements.

Coming to the dependence yes naku is maximum dependent on him . U r right he can't give his complete time to naku . But i don't think its a problem .  I mean she also have an idea right by now that she is not suppossed to dependent on every small thing on him. Iam sure she is not that type of girl who irritates him by her dependency .

Defintely she is the intelligent clever  girl who knows his proffession and his responsibilities well and she will give him space  whenever he needs . In any case she won't be the hurdle to him . And iam sure that she will
encourage him and support him by all means .

she is a clever girl she understands everyone and this is her basic good feature that she understands the people and she behaves according to them right since childhood?

So basically they both are lucky and perfect together...Thats imperfect perefctions...Thats my story..hope it answers some Questions!

mm finally yes both have imperfections trying to be perfect  with each other . Got the point i agree  .  Really a good ff shilpitha . It makes me to think in different view . It's somewhat makes me to rethink on my strong opinions .The effect of ur ff is so much on me . Great going .  Great ff indeed . I think i will remember this ff   forever.

I hope i did n't bored u or irritated u shilpitha . 😊

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ziks

note: @black mine

Thank you so much for ur analytic comments..now thats what helps me to gauge what my readers feel and think when the read what i write.

Shilpitha thank u  also for explanation . I don't know how much i got through the characters but as far as i understood these are my views .

As you said that nakku is in pain because she has to face dutta's past...and the way she is kool about it..

mm yes she is  hurt but she is playing cool . she once said that she can't tolerate such matters and she will be more possessive but now she is so matured enough that she is taking things so  cool . Actually now she is appearing to me  so great  and so matured enough .

In the last update i got comments that how much nakku has progressed from being a shy hidden girl to a budding hostess...

yes i remember how she improved how alone she arranged all for the party and how she slowly opened up and shared her opinions with all .

The story as i have said is about the imperfection these both have in them individually and how they together strive and help each other to attain perfection...Basically if u think u'll feel taht dutta is the perfect
eligible bachelor(not anymore but) but his imperfections were just as profound his fast and loose life style...his lack of faith in God and sarcasm in everything..a cynical attitude towards women..

Yes Dutta has these imperfections  as we all know . But now he is a chnaged man i love the change so much .

Nakku's imperfection were more basic...her lack of ambition in life, her low self esteem...her fear of the coming out in the open...her inhibition to speak up...her basic doormat attitude to everyone. but then hse has
the kindest heart...studious soul...passion for something she loves(cooking)..her simple yet practical outlook towards everything...her astuteness about teh world around..her selflessness...

mmm naku right as u said she has  many basic imperfections .  I agree that she has more imperfections than him . But the imperfections naku had won''t give that much pain and hurt which dutta's imperfections are
giving  to naku in my view iam sorry  that's my personal opinion   . But As u said shipitha past is past we can't  change it  or blame him  the life before he met naku . U r right . Iam not blaming him  But iam saying it hurts .

Have you noticed how dutta becomes more considerate, polite nad understanding when things are about nakku..and that effect spreads out to everyone...a guy like dutta as i had introduced him would never had
understood nakku's excitement about her mothre's transistor..but after being with her he understood it and her..and explained it to Uday.

Yes i  can see the drastic change in Dutta's character after he met naku . He changed so much started to see life in different angle . Realised the true feelings , happiness in life . I love Dutta so much now for his caring , concern, love , possessiveness towards naku .

He could have gone ahead with meghna but he didn't...

coming to meghna issue I mean he did n't  left meghna for naku or for helping naku . He left meghna for  himself , for his happiness that he realised that  meghna is not partner who suits him because by that time naku filled in his heart ofcourse he doesn't knew it by that time .. He realised that he won't be happy and peaceful with meghna . As he told to kala tai that he can't see himself with meghna  and he thought that meghna won't suits him as his life partner .

At that time his mind and heart was filled with naku  unknowingly  . I mean He did n't do any favour to naku by not going with meghna . whatever he did either with meghna or with naku he did for himself  for his own happiness . . He believed that he will be happy more with naku than meghna right ?

he cares about debbu and sonu and basically is a changed lively man..totally in love with his wife...he now has eyes and heart only for nakku...

Yes i 100% agree that  now he is a changed man true husband .  I really love the change in dutta and love him now for his character as he is the most lovable husband than any one else . I love him so much now there is no doubt in it .

I can see the drastic change in Dutta's character after he met naku . He changed so much started to see life in different angle . Realised the true feelings , happiness in life .   I really love the change in dutta and love him now for his character as he is the most lovable husband than any one else .

but can u blame him for something he did before he was even aware of nakku's existence..i think not!

Yes shilpitha sometimes i also feel that we can't blame dutta's behaviour  before he meet naku .  But u know basically i hate womaniser, casanova type guys .  That's y my opinions are like this . But  strange that  even iam not that much angry with this Dr. saab  why because can't hate  a person just because he is a womaniser
when he had so many positives with him right ? I hate his past only but not him totally as a person .

Actually  now i love him  may be because  for all his other matters  the care, concern, honest love that he is showing on naku  and his sincearity ,devotion towards his proffession ,  the position now he is in his profession at this young age .

But for any wife if  she has to face husband's ex  it hurts right ? Definetely hurts  if they love their husband and possessive about him . In  this case as dutta knows many women  see wherever she goes there she is facing such situations  wonder  whether Dr. saab knows   how much his wife hurts when she faces  those women  . Is he aware of the pain and feelings of his wife  at that time .

But anyway iam not blaming dutta for his past nor angry with him just saying that this type of past hurts wife much .  For some 
wives these type of matters  are not that much serious  .That's  all depends on their individual brought up and their views  and the weight they give to different issues and their importances in life and on life partner . Hope u understands .

Nakku- she is changed in so many ways...she is dreaming about happiness...wanting things she never thought existed...remember the kind of marriage she agreed to to Uday...and what she has now with
Dutta...Dutta his sisters and friends they have boosted her morale so much..made her so confident in her worth..her narrowed eyed view to world has been extented...

Yes naku's life is so changed now she is more confident . I can see the change and happiness she is getting through this marriage . For this positive change and for all her happiness today dutta is the reason .

If she married to uday then she would have lived normal life as a normal house wife .  Now she got wonderful life understanding husband naku  is definitely lucky to have such a life with dutta when compared with  marrying uday . I agree to the point that she is so lucky to have dutta as her partner . The only problem with dutta is his past that's it nothing else . Other than that he is such a dreamy partner to all  and a village girl like naku can't dream him also she is more lucky to have him than Dutta.

marriage cannot always be about romanceing each other..its about sharing thoughts...planning and deciding things together

Ya i too agree that marriage is not simply romancing its about many things more .

They can't always be sprouting love phrases naa sometimes they need a jolt of reality too..in bitter ways..

yes of course . Has to face reality , bitter truths .

Nakku is lucky or unlucky...hmm...i think she is just human...ain't we all like taht a bit...we don't get everything we want in our partner but compared to Uday..kya bologi!

mmm compared to uday Dutta is surely   far better even best partner , dreamy partner if he had not that past thing . Dutta is surely unattainable partner for naku i know . she can't even think of such partner in her dreams also .  yes naku is surely a lucky girl  to have dutta .

Now if Dutta is lucky or not...he could have had someone like nakku if he looked. someone who was educated and polished too...maybe a fellow doc..his sisters might have found someone very nice nad suitable
for him...

Yes surely he could have a better wife than naku in all ways . But at the same point he di d n't do any sacrifice by choosing naku as his life partner . I mean he did n't do any favour to naku by marrying her . He had seen many photos of Drs and many beautiful girl matches but he did n' tlike them for marriage right ?

I mean He strongly believed that He will lead peacful and happy life with naku .  yes in that process definetely he did n't give importance to eduaction,beauty such things .  

Shipitha i think u also will agree tthat if we once spend sometime with some one understands that person , love that person for what that person is then many things won't come into considerable account  right ?

The same thing here

Before naku    beauty, education these things did n't appear to him as important things to consider right ?  I know the main reason is his love  . But surely he believed that beyond these things there are so many valuable things with naku  that we can find rarely . He realised that she is the one who suits  him .

I mean he realised his happiness, peace all are with naku . That's y he proposed her .  He did n't do any sacrifice like thing in marrying naku .  Of course he would have a beautiful, educated wife but he himself
preferred naku for himself right rather than those beautiful,educated girls  ? That means he had seen in naku  something more valuable  that he need strongly more than beauty and education .

he now needs to be always there to support nakku...which is impossible sometimes naa...i mean thoda independence chaiye apne life partner mein...but nakku si so depended on him...but then nakku does relaxes him..and doesn't feel intimidated by his achievements.

Coming to the dependence yes naku is maximum dependent on him . U r right he can't give his complete time to naku . But i don't think its a problem .  I mean she also have an idea right by now that she is not suppossed to dependent on every small thing on him. Iam sure she is not that type of girl who irritates him by her dependency .

Defintely she is the intelligent clever  girl who knows his proffession and his responsibilities well and she will give him space  whenever he needs . In any case she won't be the hurdle to him . And iam sure that she will
encourage him and support him by all means .

she is a clever girl she understands everyone and this is her basic good feature that she understands the people and she behaves according to them right since childhood?

So basically they both are lucky and perfect together...Thats imperfect perefctions...Thats my story..hope it answers some Questions!

mm finally yes both have imperfections trying to be perfect  with each other . Got the point i agree  .  Really a good ff shilpitha . It makes me to think in different view . It's somewhat makes me to rethink on my strong opinions .The effect of ur ff is so much on me . Great going .  Great ff indeed . I think i will remember this ff   forever.

I hope i did n't bored u or irritated u shilpitha . 😊

Thanks Ziks..

No neither nakku nor Dutta did any sacrifice for each other...i mean nakku too didn't give up anything for dutta did she?
 Thats why both are at equal stepping at eachother...and i love to make them fight...thoda sa to nakku bhi tarpati hai Doc ko hai naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

about facing one's hubby's or Bf's ex...dard hota to hoga..jalan bhi..par yahi to baat hai...they missed she clicked...she won...without using anything..just like that...and Dutta knows it..he feels her pain...is update mein bhi he felt bad about Raksha...well lets see what happens next πŸ˜›

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello !

Remember me ,

your number one fan :😳

sorry honey i know im not just late , im like a lost puppy in new world :(

most probably 20 days and Mashallah so many updates and the way ur writing 

OMg !

But first let me start by telling u 

what u are 

Umar bali .

shakal jamali(beautiful)

aqal nirali !

and this is me 

umar bali 

aqal khali 

and shakal goobare :P
Ok dear first of all !

I so want to know kahan say aya hai ye dimag , who is responsible for this dimag and when this time u go to meet ur parents 
plzz ask what they make u eat in chuiildhood :D

u and me are of same ages but how mashaalh girl u are simply genius ,

the knowledge u ahve , the way u twist and turn things , even ur not from med field(i assume )
you know everything !

you know ur updates make me llike how she knows all :D

The Imperfect perfections is not just a story but ts like a lesson !

they are not just two characters or two differnt ppl !

they are actually 2 differnt approaches !

i just love how they argue , how logic wins over emotions and 

even how much ur in loev , 

you are never out of reasons to fight !

they fight , Dutta actually got angry wit N the women 
he was totally in love with !

extremely practical story !

i just adore that !

the learning process of N and sometimes the stubborness of her 

cuz its like sometimes why its always me who compromise or learn things !

every word in this story has a differnt unique and a two way meaning !

one line u wrote and im like she is so right but another line you wrote of another character 

im like  no the other one is right !

This story is full of surprises !
im enjoying teh subtleness but at times harshness of it !

have u ever heard of Mirat ul uroos written by Deputy Nazir Ahmed 

well it was a stoey he writes on girls who are abt to get married and the pages were  about if u r smart u will get everything right and if u dont use ur brain u will lose everything 
(he write this for his daughters cuz his wife was dead)

any how why i mention it here cuz i think 

this Imperfect perfections has that learning thing in it 

specailly for the ppl who got married and coems from diff backgrounds !

you see exams after effects har cheez main learning dekh rahe hai !

when first Naku hears abt D girl friend she was on fir 

but whn she actually met one after a little time she was relaxed 

i love that 
!she has to grow up 

she just cant need to go through that pain again and again !

im so enjoying and loving this story k cant tell u !

a message for all those whoc an read between the lines !

sometime love is not enough but love is the driving force i guess !

Shilpi u are gifted dying , literally dying to read ur first book :D

so waiting for that day to come :D

reading ur writing is always a pleasure :D

God bless you :)

krishaa thumbnail
read the update and feels that is nakku is pregnent as the way she was talking about kids and stopped signal towards a good news may be i m wrong please clearify it to me ,update soon both ff .soon don't let us wait for long thanks again.😊 Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: krishaa

read the update and feels that is nakku is pregnent as the way she was talking about kids and stopped signal towards a good news may be i m wrong please clearify it to me ,update soon both ff .soon don't let us wait for long thanks again.😊

HAilaa!!!😲😲😲😲
NOOO Nakku is definately NOT pregnant...Bhai! Dutta is a doc he knows about family planning..Aise hi nahi kaha4-5 saal..he knows about practicality of mattersπŸ˜‰
krishaa thumbnail
thanks for clearifying my doubts and do consider and try to update soon,me waiting for next to see how tasha will deal with rakshanda issue with their love and trust for one another.please update soon.😊