Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: niki11

Hey elysia just finished wid reading it ,very interesting👏 was a lil confused by kala's behaviour but u justified it in the end .Could actualy imagine kala sayin all that ,surprising!!!!![it does say sumthin bout ur writng skills cud actually imagine kala in a positive light] Waiting for ur nxt update😊 

1NCE AGAIN SORRY SHILPITA AN HONEST MISTAKE😳😳

I  understand its an honest mistake girl but whats it with the confusing the name...😆 i think u forgot to edit the whole comment..😆
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is an interesting and very touchy concept that you are treading with this FF as to the paradigm of beauty and its relevance to a vast majority of women as well as men, Shilpi. Lots of people often ask themselves questions as to why does it always seem that inner beauty, or beauty in personality and character is more often believed to be more beautiful than just outer beauty? As such, we will often hear people saying, "I'd rather have an ugly wife with a beautiful soul than a gorgeous woman with an ugly soul?" Should this kind of attitude towards beauty be followed? Or is it all just a sham as the basic insecurities and hidden prejudices that we all harbour within the recesses of our mind are actually so strong and influential that we end up pursuing the Barbies and the James Bond of this world. I am, actually, very curious, yet, very confident about the sensitivity and ability with which you will incorporate this element which will be the crux of the love story that will unfold soon. Am I right or am I encroaching on your thought process?

Shilpi, I am already enthralled, especially, since I have the impression that Dutta is already quite blase about his current lifestyle. I also love your version of Kala who has rightly assessed the psychological implications of a union between two individuals so diametrically opposed to each other that she feels so protective towards them and wants to shield them from any pains. That is very noble of her.  
As to Dutta let's see how he will deal with the platitudes about the greater beauty of inner beauty which always seem to me to overstate the case. But I do believe that something interesting does happen when we identify someone else as having "inner beauty," and that is whatever physical defects they may have deemed to become less important  and we may also find ourselves becoming more attracted to such a person (physically) than we were at first glance.

Look forward to Chapter 4....Sorry I could not post comments on Chap 2 but I hope you will understand.

Luv,

Kavita😊

Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

I  understand its an honest mistake girl but whats it with the confusing the name...😆 i think u forgot to edit the whole comment..😆

Ok wats wrong wid me ,cud this b more embarrassinggo ahead kill me shilpitaalready dying of embarassment🤢.Noorie ne mazak me DSP mental hospital banaya but i think i need a real 1
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shilpi !

Morning couldnt get better as i receive ur pm of ur update !
we a huge grin i open the page and start reading it 

you know one thing i sense that this FF of urs going to be very unpredictable 
and i am happy that one thing which i guess got true !
Ch3: Hopes and Hurts

well in th start i didnt know what does it means 
but as soon as i start reading it , the title makes sense 
and i feel the the relation of hopes and Hurt !

A normal start to a normal day 
naku running to Kala home as usual !
loved the repo she shared with kishore ji too !
its like she is one of them !

beautiful setting of room giving the texture of rain !
But the convo of NIshant ji and shashi ji was the one which i never thought !

i thought its going to be some loser or a man with 2 kids is ready to marry naku 
but u took be by surprise when i read 
that shashi was here for dutta rishta !

the conversation they share is so practical and so simple as if u have stole a scene from a real event !
the way he describes his daughter to be normal 
no father could do that but  he want to make sure that his daughter heart should be ready for all rejections !
he doesnt want her daughter to fall for hopes and then got hurt !
so realistic but painful !

But Naku she is a girl a simple girl !
she is smiling at her foolish thoughts abt Dutta !

You know Shilpi the very next part i thought naku will decide 
she wont let that happen and give a big sacrifice 
but this para was a big reality check for me !
she did fall for hopes !
she didnt want to leave kala didi home 
at the time he want to come !
the way she asked his daddy abt money 
and the way she just ignore his brother and sister !
this is reality !
whtver she say how much she deny 
but something in her heart or a death emotion just woke up !

At the chori wala the way she was buying the chori and the dialogie 

"waise bhi mujhe todi naa kissi ko yeh sab dikhana hai!'

this is it , she wants somebody to see this , she was just assuring herself 
nothing else !

this is line which just stir me 
when i got ready alot and always say im getting ready for myself :P
which is usually not the case !
its so me , a girl is a girl !
whatever she is or whereever she is 

OH GOd Shilpi 
this was bad she heard it , she heard all which she didnt want to hear 
atleast from the person she  loves !
it was painful !
may be kala word were based on facts but 
truth is not always sweet !
Naku has fallen staright on her face and the push is given by non other than she think will never reject her !

and Sonu when comes in room !
the chooriyan which she bought with alot of hopes are there shattered like her hopes !
though notyhing official, no body knows abt the rishta 
even she didnt met the guy 
but the hurt she is going through is immense !

Well i love the talks Of kala and kishore !
she got a very valid point but who will tell Naku about it !
she is right that Dutta is from different word 
but still a chance can be given 
(u know na i am a beliver of second chances and here she didnt have got a first chance )
and the last line in which Kala says 

.itney alag imperfect Jodi ho hi nahi sakti

but i am quite sure u are gonna make this impossible possible !

amazing update Shilpi !
You know im getting addicted to it !
it again a amazing piece of art !
the way u emote the emotion of naku !

You know what i just realized !
Tahts writing Harry potter , twilight , all those in which you have liberty to show whatever u want is easy !
But the story u are attempting to write is extremely difficult !
getting a story from normal circumtances is a huge job !

Shilpi u are again creating a masterpiece 
and this is what im sure about !

Its a pleasure reading ur work !
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shilpi u started a new FF YAY!!! thanks for the PM btw

read ch1 and 2 will comment on the third later

liking how u kept Naku koyal permanently one qs does she have a uni brow here? she's so sweet working for others, how could she think has no talent shes an amazing cook is that not talent for her. 
so kala's good here that's nice for a change aww she's so caring and all the other sisters too they all care for their brother soo sweet. 
I'm guessing the TaSha will slowly fall in love, i can imagine them having a few tiffs at the begining and then falling head over heels for each other.

thanks again for the pm, will comment on 3rd ch once read, update soon. xx
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chapter 2:
really like this side of naku....the way she opens up in front of kala.....loved the bonding b/w them...kala is truly a mother like figure for her....the way she was guiding her about how people are taking her advantage.....
duttas nick is tillu 😃 ....every time i read this name a smile came on my face imagining duttas face...its really cute :-)
and dutta made entry in this chp.....wow
and hes smoking....must be looking hawt 😍
" And I am a future client for the cardiac section".......this answer was so spontaneously given by dutta....really enjoyed it

Chapter 3:
awww....poor naku is already dreaming about dutta.....
really liked nakus dads replies....so realistic.....he knows his limitations.....
kishore is so much concerned about naku....glad he questioned kala about it....
and kala was worried for naku thats y she said no to the proposal.....considering they are completely opposite....but im sure this imperfect couple will live a perfect life together:-)
waiting for the shehri babu to come soon :-)
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

Ok wats wrong wid me ,cud this b more embarrassinggo ahead kill me shilpitaalready dying of embarassment🤢.Noorie ne mazak me DSP mental hospital banaya but i think i need a real 1

😆 😆 😆 OMG..there is a DSP asylum....do the patients get to meet DSP....i may like to join u there then...its ok...yaaar....don't be so embarrased...😆😉
😆
Wanderbug thumbnail

Ch4: Exhausted

"Yeh kyun leke jaa raha hai? Kya ye chottiyon mein jaroori hai?" Leelawati picked out the 5packs of Marlboro that were pushed inside the back-pack that was his sole luggage apart from his medical bag and Laptop. Dutta kept browsing the medical magazine that he had picked up from the pharmacy representative today at the hospital. He was considering a few medicines of this company. They were trying out a new percentage mix of the same old combination. Interesting! "Dutta! Ikadey lakshya deya!(Pay attention here)" leelatai rebuked him like a kid to get his attention.

Dutta looked up with an irritated frown-Kai Tai, aata kaa(what Tai, what happened?)…His voice trailed off as he saw what Tai was waving at him. "Tai, tum mere cheezo ko kyu haath laga rahi ho? I told you I am packed."

Leelawati-I can see how you packed? There's hardly more than two sets of dresses..no proper formals or even a towel or sock..Dutta this is not one of your rowdy hiking trips. And what is this doing with luggage? You are on leave. Yeh kyun liye jaa raha hai? She pointed at his medical bag.

Dutta growled- Tai, don't pester me. I am going on leave…formals ka achaar daalunga? Aur yes, this is enough; if I need more I'll buy it there. Teek hai? He took the packs of cigarettes and pushed them willy-nilly in the backpack, "And I can take a leave but the doc inside me can't… I have used my suffix Dr on the ticket and by rule I need to carry this as precaution for emergency services….Obligation of duty, OK?"

Leelawati mumbled- Jo mann aye kar..bahut bada ho gaya hai..pahele apna school bag bhi pack karwane mere piche-piche bhaagta tha..ab meri jarurat nahi hai. Acha hai shaadi kar lega to tai to puri redundant ho jayegi..mere samne khada hoke smoke karta hai..main kuch bolti hoon to ghurata hai…ab kuch nahi bolungi..chali jaungi mere chotey se Thane ke ghar mein.. Leelawati started walking slowly to the door all the time sniffing loudly…loudly enough for Dutta to know what was up.

"Enough of Emotional Attayachar! Ok…you pack what you want to pack in one, mind you one suitcase…no more but my train is in three hours and station is far and this is Mumbai,Ok?" Dutta glared at her before turning back to his magazine.

Leelatai bit back a smile," wo maine packing pichle haftey hi kar lee thi. Ab tu itna busy rahta hai…hai na?"

Dutta narrowed his eyes at her feeling like a fool. All his sisters can be very wily and scheming when it suited them. He had huge misgivings about letting these women make the most vital decision of his life. If they get a clone of them, he'll be royally screwed and it would all be his fault. Ah..well, jab baaja baajega tab khaaja batega!

***************************************************************************************

He looked at his ticket to confirm the seat number." AC 2nd class A1 31L. Good enough!" He thought. And immediately revised his conclusion when his eyes turned on his companions. The girl on the upper berth diagonally opposite to him was already eyeing him like appetizing hor d' oeuvres. He looked at the berth below her to save his honor but it was occupied by a very frail looking man who was comfortably settled. It felt like a sin to even ask him to move to this seat. Damnation! Why did he pick out that hellish town of all places for his first vacation in three years? He pushed his suitcase under the seat with his feet and gave his most scary smolder at the girl. She seemed to get even more peaked up by that. Amazing, absolutely beautiful!

"Beta, yeh tumhara berth hai." Dutta looked up to see the woman in her sixtys look at him with soulful eyes. "Jee!" he replied. "Mujhe gout hai upper berth mein chardh nahi paungi…tum mera berth le logey..please."

Dutta could feel the girl's interest raising another notch. He suppressed a sigh, "Sure!" and looked out the window. The train would leave the Terminus in few minutes. Five hours delay, he'll reach tomorrow by night surely. Twenty-six hours. Oh well! He can see the landscape pass-by for sometime. Entertaining enough, quaint though!

"Waise abhi chale Jaate to thoda lait leti…thoda kamar ko aaram ho jaata!" Dutta closed his eyes and nodded.

Two hours later, Dutta was having a raging headache coming on. He had sidestepped the girl's every attempt at conversation to the point of rudeness. He was good at being charming and rude at his convenience. So it was easy to be a beast. But his other companions definitely had a very low opinion of him now. A man who literally screamed at a friendly young girl, manner less! He lay on his back with his hands under his head. He tried to think why she irritated him so much. She was attractive enough, interested enough and available enough. The murmur of that nurse's voice before the operation two weeks back sounded in his ears."I want to scrub more than your hands Dr.Patil…..Would you like that Doc?" He opened his eyes with a snap. The voice was husky, seductive, inviting and warm, with promise of hot sated night spent languishing under covers but it left him cold. Why? He asked himself again. Why? Why was it happening to him? This kind of invitations always used to excite him. The recklessness, the speed, the thump of blood always used to egg him on. He thought back to his college days.

He had gone to Goa trip with his friends and had met a group of girls from Mumbai College. Dutta had liked a girl in that group Most of the train journey was spent making out with her in the dirty washroom of the train. They had gone out couple of times and then the relationship had phased out. He couldn't even remember her face now. Not only her, he couldn't remember faces of most of the girls he had met in last few years. He lived on excitement and thrill. A few days ago, he would have said that his life was perfect. He had achieved what he wanted to. Becoming a doctor had always been his one dream. With time it had become an obsession. He pushed himself to excel in his endeavors always. Success gave him a rush like nothing did. He loved being high on it. He had never spared a thought about marriage, about family, about settling down. His sisters were always after him to get married but he had successfully dodged the issue. Till now! That one incident at the operation table had freaked him out too much and he had given in, just like that. The next day the enormity of the situation had scared the daylights out of him. He had wanted to trace back his steps but then he had heard the happiness in his sisters' voices during their phone conversations. There was a strange quality in it, a peacefulness that had given him pause. It had stopped him from saying anything.

He remembered his conversation with his friend and senior Dr. Pulok Ghosh. "I think that you are too stressed out,Patil. Yeah, I know that you love your job and that every surgery gives immense satisfaction. I admire your skill with the knife. I mean, what you have.is something mnay people don't have in years. To be a surgeon requires a lot, skill, knowledge, dedication. And you have it all. At your age people are still assist under seniors but you are already heading your group. I always admired your focus and single mindedness. But I think there is something called too much of something. In your case, it's too much of everything. Your job, your drinking, your fagging, your parties and of course your companions to these parties. You need to take a break. Fatigue is the cause of that tremor. You are a doctor, I don't need to tell you where your lifestyle is heading. Just go away somewhere for a few days.try living without excitement for a few days…live a boring life for once…you'll appreciate this excitement again."

Dutta had thought of ignoring him, about cancelling at the last moment all the while he had booked his ticket. He had even thought of getting out of this marriage thing. He would say 'no' to every one of the girls. But he was here, travelling to that town where he had had most miserable 4months last time. He had hated the idiotic boys kalatai had wanted him to make friends with, he had hated the fact that some neighbor's kid had ruined his collection of comics and there was some other incidents that he couldn't recall about some other kid of that neighbor. He felt restless thinking about being there for next two months, 1440 hours. Man! That was hell of a long time. He got up in a sudden movement and banged his head to the roof. Holding the hurt spot, he swore loudly while he got down and went to the washroom to have a pull. He looked at the mirror in the washroom. He came out and saw the ticket checker.

"Ticket downgrade ho sakta hai? sleeper class?"Dutta asked. The man threw an incredulous glance at him.

Fifteen minutes later Dutta was laying on the lower berth of dirty Sleeper class compartment without a blanket to protect himself from the chilling bite of wind hitting him from the window. On the floor people without confirmed tickets were sleeping on laid out newspapers. He looked at the dark sky visible from the open window of the train. The trees flew past him in dark shadows and a few stars were visible. He remembered all those times they used to go out for trip, all of them. His parents, sisters and him. He had hated travelling in AC and dad used to get Sleeper tickets. At each station he would want to buy something, books, toys, eatables, ice-creams. He used to watch with rapt attention the antics of the street gymnasts, who used to perform on speeding trains. Dad would play cards with other men and mom would gossip with companion ladies as his sisters played various board games. Not a dull moment! Last thought as he drifted off to sleep was that even the thought of so much activity was exhausting.

The next morning, he woke up due to absence of motion. The train had stopped at some station. The buzz around him was rife. The man in the middle berth asked if he was done sleeping. Dutta bought a cup of tea from the platform vendor and sipped it. It was disgusting, he grimaced and dropped it on tracks. Suddenly, a small trolley of toys passing by caught his attention. He bought a pack of cards and shifted through them a smile tugging at his lips. He looked at the people around him. They were all busy amongst themselves, talking on cell phones or listening to iPods. Some were sitting with their laptops. Dutta spread out the cards to play a game of solitaire. "Bluff aata hai?" the man beside him asked. Dutta looked at him perplexed ,"Jee?"

When Dutta got down on the Rajnandgaon station, that evening, with many people waving him goodbye from the window. his facebook friends count had increased by 14. And  he was armored with the knowledge  given by two aunties on the train that apparently any vegetable on earth can be pickled and they all tasted good, though he was clueless how this knowledge was supposed to help him in any walk of his life. He saw Kishore Jiju and Kalatai waiting for him near the AC coach. He called them and  hugged them and suffered through tai's loving ministrations. As he got into the car he remembered something.

"Damn!"

Kishore-Kya hua Dutta? Dutta- main kuch train mein bhul gaya. Kalawati looked worried-Kya? Kya bhool gaya? Dekha, kishore? Kuch jaroori tha?

Dutta- hmm,my pack of cards. Those men were still playing with it when I got down. Kalatai laughed- Pagal, bas taash ke liye itna soch raha hai?

Dutta turned to give her a beatific smile- and my medical bag.  

Dutta stepped into the room where he had stayed during his last stay. It looked nothing like he remembered. He looked at the walls and the curtains, the soft lamps making the shadows come alive. The fresh white flowers on the pot gave sweet scent.'Rajnigandha, how quaint and old fashioned', he thought. Not the pastel delicate orchid and lilies he was used too. His eyes swept the room minutely for each detail. Abdul was keeping his luggage at a corner. Kalatai came behind him- Bhau, passand aya karma..sab theek hai naa?

Dutta- perfect hai, tai. Bas..ek cheez out of place hai.

Kalawati looked around frowning, "Kya?"

Dutta walked towards a chest and lifted the Krishna idol from its place on top. He weighted it in his hand and playfully threw it up in air and caught it with other making Kalawati gasp in shock."Yeh. Iski yahan jarurat nahi. Aap le jao."

As Kalawati stepped out still a bit in shocked bewilderment, Dutta took out his pack and lighter and put it in the place where idol had been. Yeah! Now his room was perfect, he looked around again.

********************************************************************************************* 

Nakkusha cried with her head tucked in her naani's chest as naani stroked her unbound hair.

Naani- nakku, aise kyu ro rahi hai? kya hua? Bata na. tu chup to hamesha rahti hai par aaj itne mehmaano ke beech mein bhi teri khamoshi mujhse bahut kuch keh rahi thi..bol na..kya hua?

Nakkusha- naani, main baar baar ek hi galti kyu karti hoon? Kyun baar baar sapney dekhne lagti hoon? Jo mera nahi hai..kabhi mera nahi ho sakta uskey liye kyu dil bana leti hoon? Kitna dard hota hai..jab sapna tootta hai.

Naani stroked her softly. They were sitting out on the empty courtyard. Everyone was asleep and grandmother and grand daughter were having their special moment under the moon. Naani's lap felt like maa's. It was one place where Nakkusha always found solace, felt safe, like now.

Naani- beta, sapney dekhne mein koi burai nahi hai. kyunki sapney humare un ichchao ko jeeney ka tareeka hai jo shayad asliyat mein hume na milley. Sapney dekho..par har sapney ke sach hoone ki umeed mat karo. Waise bhi agar sapneo mein tumne kuch paa bhi liya to kya wo paana paana hua..aur ankh khulte hi agar wo kho gaya to kya wo khona hua?

Nakkusha kept silent and closed her eyes replaying didi's words in her mind, her father's words to shashi kaka.

Naani- Wo Raja aur sunehri maina ki kahani yaad hai, naaku.

Nakkusha smiled in the folds of her naani's sari,"Raja ke bagiche mein suneri maina ghayal giri thi. Raja ne us maina ko apne paas rakha. Uski dekhbhal ki. Kuch dinno mein maina theek hogai aur bagiche mein ghumne lagi.

Naani- Roj subha raja ki neend uske meethe gaane se khulti.. aur raja uske awaaz mein kho jata…raja ko laga ki maina uske liye gaa rahi hai..usse neend se jagane ke liye. Wo sochne laga ki ussne us maina ko paa liya hai…par..

Nakkusha- par..maina to apne saathi ko bulane ke liye gaati thi..wo ussey millne ki aas liye aapni awaaz mein dard bhar ke ussey bulati thi..par raja ko bas wo meethas sunai deta tha…dard nahi…ek din jab maina ka gaana nahi sunai diya to raja bechain ho gaya..sare bagiche mein dunda par wo nahi milli…wo apne koye saathi ke saath chali gait hi…par raja ko laga jaise uski maina ko kissi ne cheen liya hai…usne bag ke saare panchi maar diye..gussey mein…saara bag ujaar diya..

Naani- ek sunehri maina ki awaaz jo ki kabhi uskey liye thi hi nahi use pane ke liye raja ne un saare paanchiyo se unki awaaz cheen li jo sirf raja ke the..uske bag mein barso rah rahe the…kissi paraye ko pane ke liye usne apno ko dard diya…jabki wo kabhi uska tha hi nahi.

Nakkusha moved out of her arms and looked at her wrinkled age wizened face. Nakkusha wiped her tears and smiled faintly- saahi kaha aapne naani. Main bhi na..jo cheez kabhi paayi hi naa ho uskey khone ka kya gum?

Naani- beta, kabhi aapne aap ko bhi khush hone ka mauka de…apne par faila..akash ki aur chehra uttha…har chehra sundar nahi ho sakta..nahi hi har mann kuroop…inn sabka sangam hi insaan banata hai..sundar mann ho ya roop..ya dono ho ya kuch nahi…har tarah ke log hai..aur is duniya mein sabki jagah hai…bas hume humari wo jagah dundni hai. Samjhi?

Nakkusha smiled swiping her eyes- Naani, aap itni samajhdar kaise ho? Pata hai..sonu ko bhi main kabhi kabhi bolti hoon. Nakkusha made a stern face and mimicked- Sonu, apni padai kar meri naani bananey ki koshish mat kar.

She looked with mischievous twinkling eyes at the old woman who cracked a laugh with her.

Naani kissed her forehead. Nakkusha closed her eyes as the pain off past few days eased making her feel light.

********************************************************************************************

Shukla family returned Sunday night but Nakkusha had to stay back for another few days as chotti maami with the little baby couldn't cope with all the work left after the guests departed. Naani was too old to handle everything and badi maami had her school. Nishikant assured nakku that he can manage for two days without her. And everyone was relieved that nakkusha would stay back. Naani felt that it was good that she stayed back, she needed some distance. Though she was not sure from whom.

She came back on Wednesday night and cried looking at the condition of the house. By the time she had cleaned up the mess made by them all it was too late and she was too tired.

At around 3 in the night she got up to have some water. As she pass the open window a light caught her eye. She looked out at the source.

The window of the first floor of kalawati's house was closed and the light in the guestroom was on. A tall figure was walking to and fro by it casting a huge shadow on the glass. Nakkusha came closer to her window and looked at the shadow. The walks was like debbu when he tried to by heart his lessons..yet it was restless and fast..like a caged beast's.

Suddenly the shadow stopped and threw open the window. Nakkusha hide behind in the darkness of the room.

His face was not visible but she could make out dark cruel features of his face. She could almost see the anger he felt. He stood still for a second as if he could see her even in darkness. Nakkusha's body shivered at the thought.

He brought his hand close to his mouth and it took a second more for nakkusha to realize why.

"To kaladid ke tillu ko ye achchi adat bhi laagi hai?" nakkusha mumbled to herself before turning around and going to sleep. Her last thought before darkness enveloped her mind was he didn't appear that great a man to her. He definitely had feet of clay as far as she was concerned.

*****************************************************************************************

Dutta was bored, he was restless and felt trapped. He had not expected kalatai to be so prepared. She had shoved at least a hundred bio-datas in his face in past few days. When he had told Ghosh he had laughed saying,"arey to dekh le.. bas yahi ek waqt hai jab ladkiyo ko dekhna lafangebaazi nahi sharafat kaha jaata hai.."

Dutta  stood near the open window looking at the small house across the road. The window was open to one of the rooms. He had felt like he was being watched from there. He stood for another second and pulled on his smoke. Immediately, he felt being watched with distaste as if he had been found wanting on some grounds. The hair on his nape stood up for a second before the feeling went away. He stood looking at the dark window a long time, the cigarette burning away unnoticed between his fingers.

……..To be continued.

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aagayi mein firse😛

Leela's ishmart..blackmailing Dutta😆...aur pehle se hi suitcase packed...she knows how to ge tDutta to do whatever he wants...lol 'formals ka achar daloonga'😆😆..and the last wali line was nice..the baaja khaaja wali😆 
🤣Sab ladkiyan Dutta ke peeche pad gayi hain..and what that nurse said..hawww is she a nurse, ya subhe ek kaam, or raat ko kuch aur...?🤬
Sleeper class mein chala gaya...and sab ke saath mila...and +14 fb friends..aise logon ke paas bhi facebook hota hai?😆 That girl...I hope she didn't love Dutta..if it was just a lil fling, then fine...waise, why'd he go by train, I thought ki plane se jaayega..plane se zyaada maazein aate hain😆
Nani is so wise...and that story is so nice..it reminds me of india ka school ..'and the moral of the day is..?'😆 I am glad ki Nakusha ke paas koi toh hai to share her feelings, that she doesn't keep it all bottled up inside her...aw she's to scared of sapna dekhoing kyunki it might tootofy😭...but, Nani is right, how can she feel sorrow for something that wasn't ever hers...a sapna should be a sapna, Nakusha let it become almost reality, for her, and isiliye usse dukh hua😭 Bechari...
😆Mein bhi apni behen ko kehti hoon 'meri dadi mat banne ki koshish kiya kar' and something along those lines😆
Hayye..so Dutta doesn't believe in God..thats okay, but he shouldn't disrespect God either😡...put his lighter in its place..gadha ek number ka...being stressed out or super modern or getting thrilled by success isn't an excuse to be disrespectful....even I am like Dutta in someways...mujhe bhi top pe ponchna hai...but I dont want to forget everything else...I dont want to become some robot...itna pagal hai Dutta..he can have so much more, but usse kya farak padta hai...his own 'successful' life is boring...
Nakusha saw him smoking...toh she found out that she wasn't missing out on a lot (for now..jab pyar ho ga, tab ki tab dekhenge😆)...and he sensed her...hayyyyyyeeeeeee😍
Awesome update, Shilpii
and sorry yaar, for taking soo long to edit my comment😳
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Shilpi,this was pretty fast .
I will come back & read it aaram se.😉

EDITED: look i came specially to bore u😆I will read & update my comment simultaneously.

I loved the whole nok-jhok between brother & sister.**Formal ka main aachar daluga kya**🤣.
He does have a wittiness in him  like the other day he was saying about himself being future patient becaz of his smoking habit.Why does he need to carry cigs. ,kya cloths ki tarah cigs. wahan nahi milegi kya,ya phir he knows Kalatai will not allow him isliye apna stock leke jaa raha hai.
I just loved Leelatai ka emotional atyachar,she had already packed the bag & yet she was haressing poor guy,sure he must have felt like fool.But,then he knows naa that all his sisters love him so much.Its like they are his 4 moms.
OMG ,again u cracked me up - Jab band bajega,tab khaja batega😆
I have heard  & used similar type of proverb(in Gujarati) so many times.😉

The train journey reminded me of my train journeys in every summer & diwali vacations to my native place.Though it only used to be 3hr. travel from mumbai,but i used to demand every poosible eatables & my dad used to buy it for me😊.
Dutta ki kya kismat hai -one young girl,one elderly lady & one man😆 as a companion.
I loved that he gave his seat to old lady,but it has more to do with his profession ethics than being mannered.Now,if he was giving cold shoulder to that girl,then how was he rude😕
I agree with Dr. Ghosh's advice-too much of everything is not good.For once a person should live boring life.
Even after reading about his fast lifestyle & his smoking,drinking,why do i have this constant feeling that there is more to it then what is in front.
Mera ye doubt aap kab dur karengi Shilpi dear.😉
Poor guy changed his seat & sleeper coach reminded him of his childhood memories which btw were really sweet.
OMG,he even counted the hrs. as to how time he has to spend at Kala's place
My dear Dr.,i bet by the time ur hoildays will get over,u will be asking for more time😛

Ok,he didn't like rajnigandha.What exactly are his likings😕,iss gahde ko kuch pasand bhi aata hai yaa nahi.Here also i will advice him that he better get used to rajnigandha😆,becaz ye toh hamari nakku ki choice hai naa😉
Dutta ko god se bhi allergy hai kya,arre Dr. saab apni itni saari allergies ka ilaaj kyun nahi karte.
Poor kala,must have got shock of her life seeing Dutta throwing idol in air.

The whole convo. between naani & nakku was awasome👏
All those talks about dreams,hope explained so well by a grandma story.👍🏼
The way u have explained about inner & outer beauty,is so true & i am wordless as u have left nothing for me to comment.
But the most interesting thing that caught me was how easily naani read Nakku.

Dutta & Nakku -Kya kismat connection hai.😉
She can sense his restlessness,anger from far away & he on the other hand felt as if someone was watching him.I just loved nakku saying-kaladidi ke tillu ke ye achchi aadat bhi hai 😆
Nakku dear,mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki aap ye aadat bahut jald chuda dengi😉.

I hope this comment does not bore u much😉,enjoy reading😆
Pooja😊
Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago