Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 7

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Great update shilpi..
Aww bechari nakku... already dreaming bout him :(
But i hope when he comes, kala will re-consider nakku. Well opposite attracts. So what if they are poles apart..
I cant wait for Dutta to come. I wna see how he reacts after seeing Nakku after 12 years.

Thanks for the PM. Continue soon :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shilpita!

Another great story! Looking forward to it! You have infused very cleverly Mishal's penchant for seaside home into this story's Dutta Patil!! Liked it very much!

But my all time fav is your "The Second Chances"!!! I haven't been able to forget it! I have downloaded it on my comp and read it many times over! That story had stolen my heart! I liked Dutta in that story as being an only child. But anyway this story is also getting under my skin! You have a way with words girl!
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mozart66

Shilpita!

Another great story! Looking forward to it! You have infused very cleverly Mishal's penchant for seaside home into this story's Dutta Patil!! Liked it very much!

But my all time fav is your "The Second Chances"!!! I haven't been able to forget it! I have downloaded it on my comp and read it many times over! That story had stolen my heart! I liked Dutta in that story as being an only child. But anyway this story is also getting under my skin! You have a way with words girl!

Mishal has a penchant for seaside home?😕..i didn't know that...well, the reason i used this seaside home will be clear soon..but i didn't think about mishal actually...but thanks for liking it...

AWWW...u guys make me so happy and glad whenever anyone mentions the second chances....while posting that one i had my set of misgivings as it was for totally different charctyers plus it was a short story that i extended to around 20 chapters😲 and the most challenging part was writing it in different timelines back and forth...in the short story the flow was simple without FB and all was in present...so it was easy to understand...i was so scared of confusing the readers...thankfully that didn't happen and it was so well received..😳
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll edit my coomment soon, Shilipita..I read it all, but abhi raat ke 11 baj chuke hain lol and about knowledge being hot hayyye dr.armaan😍
Dutta in both second chances and here seems so hot..and smart..hayyye
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let him like these, O God please

What do you mean by this?!! First I thought it was a typo and should have been her..then it dawned on me that Naku has started dreaming of Doc now and is thinking whether he will like it. And for a moment I am not sure whether to be happy that she is thinking for herself and like a normal girl dreaming of things for her or what would happen if it doesn't work out! As it is her self confidence is pretty low.

Loved the banter between jiju and her..well, rishtey mein na sahi but he is like her real jiju only na..very caring and considerate..

OMG.. the convo between Kala and Naku is just creating more hopes in her mind. Esp the way kala says abh tujhe hi sambhalne hain..also am a bit intrigued that Naku started hoping for a future with Dutta so soon..just goes to show that in front of everyone she puts up a faade that she does not care for a life for herself, whereas in reality like any normal girl, she too wants that special someone..awwww.. and she had done up his room on her own..so everything in that room has her touch to it..hmmmm...

I never thought Kala would go to the marriage broker! There you go, you never cease to surprise me. It would have been so run-of-the-mill stuff for us to expect Kala thinking of Naku for her Tillu na..BTW, amazed how the broker could see only naku when kala talks of a girl for her brother! But I shouldn't be as Kala always thinks well for Naku and loves her like her own..so why not! But like father like daughter.., Vaman hoke chand pe haath.. this clearly shows that both think on the same lines..but Naku thinking as Kala is selecting the girl, she stands a chance and all her misgivings have flown out of the window!

I absolutely LOVED the dream.. how you changed that incident from childhood to something so powerful in a dream. Absolutely amazing scene as I could just visualise it.. esp smearing it on her cheeks..i just wish you use this somehow later on and intertwine it with her present at some point..cos I want to see this dream turning to reality :)I just cannot explain what I felt when reading this bit..OMG, now cant wait for Tillu to come ;-)

Without hope there was no hurt.. this just sums up naku's whole attitude in life.. she does not want to hope or dream or want for anything lest she gets hurt just like when her mum left her..but she is also aware of her limitations and is scared of being rejected and hence not even wanting to dream..i loved how she feel so happy decorating that room.that room and her hand in putting it together has a whole new meaning in her life now..and she still remembers that dream and how strongly he had twisted her arm.. how shweet..but pls don't break her heart.. I don't think Tillu will fall for her on first sight.. maybe dheere dheere.. ab aur math tadpa, jaldi se Tillu ko bej de kala ke paas!

Poor thing tried her best to not go on Saturday so that she could catch sight of him on the first day itself! And she gets bangles..it really really touched me when she first asked for Rs 100, then 75 and finally settled for Rs 50. it is so difficult to find girls like that.. they are a rarity....i see that sometimes in my Sanju..very giving nature..very unusual to find.. somehow Naku saving enuf to buy a clip for Sonu reminds me of Sanju always keeping a share of anything she gets for Rohan too.. the lil boy never does that, but she never fails to keep a share for him, even if it is one slab of chocolate!

OMG she overhears kala's convo as well .. she must be gutted..all her dreams trashed in one swoop.. as it was kala's bro, she had dared to hope and now hearing kala herself say no, must have been terrible.. I doubt whether she understood the intention behind kala's words .. her love and care for naku which made her reject the rishta.. she probably could only absorb the fact that kala rejected her.. everything else would never even have entered her mind.. and OMG as I expected she does not even want to show her tears to anyone.. she always suffers in silence and never lets anyone know.. and those bangles she bought thinking of him were now all broken like her dreams..all dreams broken into pieces!

Kala's reasoning is very correct from her pov..admire her even more now as she was more worried for naku as she feels she would never fit in with her bro..perfect mismatch couple they would be..but opposites attract..which is why she probably thinks at the end asking kishore ki kya aisa ho sakta hay?! Even she would love it to happen but being the practical woman she is, she knows it will not be a feasible idea! Well, time will tell whether it is a heartbreak waiting to happen or two hearts waiting to join together!

Ab bas bahut ho gya Rimpi.. milwa bhi de Doc saab ko naku se..at least kuch toh idea ho jayega ki how it will proceed.. now we just know naku's pov, but not much about dutta..esp why he hates pretty girls..i am still a bit puzzled regarding why he shrunk in distaste when the nurse made a pass at him..cos he has had enuf of such girls..cos he finds no interest in such girls..has he ever been let down by one such girl?! I am sure you will keep me happily surprised everytime :)

--khushi-- thumbnail
wow shilpi superb update..........................
i was too lost in it that m feeling speechless to say anything abt it..............................  In 2nd part i thought kala is talking abt Nakku as bride for Dutta........... but in last part when she refused i was sooooooo confused..................  but she gave a genuine reason for her refusal.......................  wonderfull update Shilp.....................
Update soon............................
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update ..... can't wait for dutta and nakku to meet ..
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey just finished wid reading it ,very interesting👏 was a lil confused by kala's behaviour but u justified it in the end .Could actualy imagine kala sayin all that ,surprising!!!!![it does say sumthin bout ur writng skills cud actually imagine kala in a positive light] Waiting for ur nxt update😊 
1NCE AGAIN SORRY SHILPITA AN HONEST MISTAKE😳😳
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update 

kala's is too good can't believe but nice to read😛

so dutta is doctor here that  he should be for our forum girls.😆

nakku for dutta then nakku not for dutta what's this

chalo leave this final mein toh woh dono he hai.😆
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3