Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 42)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
VANDU.....How can you get such a epic scene wrong...it was not K3G it was Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...but i know u are dead tired from rohan's party and world cup fever naa..poor you..so i will let that pass....I loved that rahul-anjali-tina scene...though i hated tina their..i was too young and and i felt she was intuding between my rahul-anjali...ohh....how i loved that movie...but now i find both k2h2 nd k3g and dtph all boring and overrated...but ddlj still lives fresh in my heart....someday try watching chupke chupke by dharmendra and sharmilla...its very sweetly romantic....i love that one...also khubsurat  and jhooti by rekha....those are timeless movies... I feel romantic movies these days fail to pack that extra bit..hai na...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inoshprettywoman

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hey hey!

i've been meanin to read this FF for the longeest time....finally got to it :D

i love it....very well written and am loving the development of characters too :)

srry i would comment some more but need to jet off ..
but i will defo be back.....

plz update soon ...i want to know wat happens next :)

take care :)

-Dhayani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Shweta_Dutta Senior Member
Shweta_Dutta
Shweta_Dutta

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update 
Update UpdateeUpdate Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update 
I want an update as soon as possible..arre..2morro back 2 wrk as usual re..
n if u update v late in d night ,wont  b able 2 catch up..yaar..Since morning I hav been waiting..Everytime I see u online..Theres a hope dat u might update..but think u r in no mood 2 fulfill d wishes of ur readers..thik hai..I wont comment on ur nxt update..jaaa m "katti " wid u..Angry 

Edited by Shweta_Dutta - 04 April 2011 at 9:13am

Wanderbug

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hi Shilpi.....

Sorry for not commenting earlier, work was crazy.......finally caught up with all the updates....
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G is the word.... am totally loving this Dutta and Nakku......... liked the way their interaction started, the cat and mouse games ....... and finally their wonderful friendship..... they get along so easily inspite of the huge differences between them, Dutta's sophistication and Nakku's Simplicity.  Love the way kala cares for Nakku in this, more than her bhau, as she knows here Nakku is the one who needs shielding so she does not get hurt........

Will try and comment on each update later, just wanted to comment on the wonderful update..... hope Dutta realizes his feelings for nakku, I have a feeling your not going to give us the pleasure of reading that so soon......am sure you have some twist up your sleeves...... :)

Please update soon.........Promise a longer comment for the next update.

--Lalitha

Wanderbug

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

@yuvi: did baaji say that line really...yep he did hun...it was too cute, he was sayin it on the phone while his phone was switched off---he was pretending n dutta realised him n made him aware of his mistake..lol...one of those cute duji moments, wer it ends with baji singing "akele akele kahan ja rahe ho..." lol... those wer the days man..tht was LTL, nw its alien 2 me...Ouchwell makes sense....it's one of those famous mumbaikar dialogues which are used in day to day life by many....bhindi bazar is a crowded area in mumbai...very noisy....its like saying "chal watak li"or "hawa aney de" yh i hear this 1 a lot..hawa aney de..lol... or "sumri mein leke thumri karaun kya"...so baaji baing the tapori..aisi bolega hi....apna dutta is more sophisticated na!
oh shilpi ur gna h8 me for sayin this bt i find DDLJ overrated...i dnt evn like tht movie..i fail 2 understand wt ppl like abt it... hehe...al my m8s wer shocked wen i tld thm...they wer like wah u dnt like DDLJ? lol... LOL

Wanderbug

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Omggg Shilpi... What an update
AWESOME!
Their bike ride was very interesting... this made them feel different..
Awww the way he held her hand to his chest and felt his heart..
Well maybe soon he will realise he actually feels something bout her..
I feel so bad for Nakku.. the whole feeling of hearing the person u love talk to his future wife or gf or whatever just makes ur heart shatter na? :(
LAdke wale?? For Nakku?? Ab aayega maaza.. even doe i already dislike the new boy lol.. kyunki Nakku sirf Dutta ki hain !!!

I can't wait for the next part now.. Please continue soon :)

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zohran

BAKWAAS!!!

Ok!..Thanks..

PLz kindly specify which part was bakwas and why? It will defo give me some insights. and i do get the Caps thing...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74divya17-7prettywomanmnx12.scorpio10ShuVin-Azy-NainaSengal-MeMyselfI

ShuVin IF-Rockerz
ShuVin
ShuVin

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
ClapHi ShilpiHug

omg super update yaar...loved every bit of it...ur really a god gifted gal...wht a talent u hv galClap...yaar i really wish u gain ur name in dis field n one day i read book by shilpitaDay DreamingEmbarrassedClapClapClapClapClap coz im already in luv wit dis story n i last month i read ur last FF " second chance"  ...i missed dat ..dont knw hw? Confused but i read d whole story at one goTongue n i loved it...Embarrassed
 ok abt dis update kya kahu , kya likhu...omg just awesome...yaar...first even i thought he cheated her..but finally wen he held her wrist n ...he ws missing his chat wit nakku..jaan me jaan aayiEmbarrassedLOL...wht a superb covo..Tai ki aad n bhidi baazarLOLi luv dis language...D mk an excuse to tk nakku wit him...aww..innocent he is showing dat he is shy...LOL...ahh nakku ne chunti kaatii..LOL gud gal.. Tasha on bikeDay Dreaming awww he shw him hw to seat.. wen D sed aur aur ...superb dear... lunch n finally he gifted her...one of d best scene of LTL wen D gifted nakku dat locketDay Dreaming...ok..
n d best n superbest scene ws wen dey returned n nakku slept n D feel sumthing...Embarrassed yeh ishq hayeeEmbarrassed...ahhh ladkewale...?? wht a cliffhanger...yaar shilpi aisie majdhar pe naa choda karo??OuchLOL plz update 
PS: wil also comment on second chance soonEmbarrassedsorry for late...

Wanderbug

Go to top