Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 32)

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

very nice update ..... something really nice especially for this weekend after all these news

so nakku loves him .... now can't wait for dutta to realize his love for nakku

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hey Shilp such a cute update............................
Starting was bit emotional , as poor Nakku crying & hurt.......................
She Loves him but dunno have the courage to accept it................
she dunno knw , love can never be hide.......................... 
 Dutta appologies for his mistake.............. though he dunno understand what he did actually
as kala said........................  but with Kishore & kala's convo that was clear that he will soon realise what is Love.............  
TaSha Convo was asusual  toooooo  good......................
she wants him to quite smoking ....................  thats lyk a true frnd.......................
the ease he share with Nakku is just speechless......................  
he told her abt her past.................  
Hope he will soon realise he Loves her too........................ 
thanx for the pm dear & update soon........................

Edited by --khushi-- - 27 March 2011 at 8:13am

Wanderbug

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hey shilpi,

lovely update...... i had to read it twice........

god, wat is this D's past....LOL..... eeekkkk, that woman rakshanda...... wat a specimenShockedShockedShocked for what a human being should not beDead

so D doesnt believe in god nor in love......... goodSmile...... bcos he will b on a rollercoaster ride driven by r N.......LOLLOLLOLLOL she is so cute asking him abt jealousy..... cho innocent this gal is......

simply superb update dear..... especially throwing insight into D n N mind and nature.... total contrast....... as vandu said, opposite attacts... so true......

tc
divya

Wanderbug

Shweta_Dutta Senior Member
Shweta_Dutta
Shweta_Dutta

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hi..
As promised here I am..!!Big smile..Thnx a ton 4 d update as well as PM..
If I wer told 2 describe Chap 9 in 1 word ..its "Awesome"..Smile
Very beautifully written..I like d way dutta admires Naku..he himself does'nt know he's falling for her..M sure u  will bring in a twist in D-N 's life where there will b  possessiveness ,jealousy for each other..Luvd how Dutta opens upto Naku..
Not liking Kala-Kishore's interaction though since she wants D-N 2 b apart..but she doesnt know it wud backfire as distance makes d heart grow fonder..
Do continue writing n keep up d gud work..Clap
Update soon ..eagerly awaiting..Big smile
I just wish there was a book titled "Imperfect perfections"..so dat I dont hav 2 wait for updates n can just read d whole book at one go..Wink Tongue
Take care,
Love -Shweta Shriram Smile

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta_Dutta

hi..
As promised here I am..!!Big smile..Thnx a ton 4 d update as well as PM..
If I wer told 2 describe Chap 9 in 1 word ..its "Awesome"..Smile
Very beautifully written..I like d way dutta admires Naku..he himself does'nt know he's falling for her..M sure u  will bring in a twist in D-N 's life where there will b  possessiveness ,jealousy for each other..Luvd how Dutta opens upto Naku..
Not liking Kala-Kishore's interaction though since she wants D-N 2 b apart..but she doesnt know it wud backfire as distance makes d heart grow fonder..
Do continue writing n keep up d gud work..Clap
Update soon ..eagerly awaiting..Big smile
I just wish there was a book titled "Imperfect perfections"..so dat I dont hav 2 wait for updates n can just read d whole book at one go..Wink Tongue
Take care,
Love -Shweta Shriram Smile

Embarrassed  Ohh...Shweta...thats so sweet of you...*Sigh* I wish it was true and i could write a book and my readers could read the whole thing in a go and give full review...criticize it or love it and  i could see it being appreciated....but u know wht ....i love this forum becoz of this...i used to write and imagine stories since i was in school and could read fairy tales...arabian nights..i have always wanted to tell my tales like that....but wid time and studies and responsibilties...that will had just gotburied somewhere..when i happened upon this site to read written updates for some other show..i read a few FFs and then i thought to write one very short one...but when i got so much encouragement i could help writing more and more...then i wrote the second chances and i couldn't believe the level of appreciation i got for it....it was amazing because that didn't have any romance between the leads till the end..just sadness and heartbreak....and when they got together i ended it...happy everafter...yet it was loved so much that i began telling more tales and "Imperfect perfections" was supposed to be filler till i could complete my research on the other story i wanted to write...but again wid the response i am getting with each update this is getting bigger and taking more complete shape in my head...u know...Originally i had thought that by 10th Chapter i would unite the characters and end the FF...but now i have so much to tell about these imperfect ppl who are no DON Dutta or MAID Nakku...but simple next door neighbor love story....Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlmIsHeZ.xstranger2rosePrinsesse.Suvi

inosh Groupbie
inosh
inosh

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Ch 9 was even spot on. Keep it up!

When's the next one scheduled?

Wanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Dear Rimpi,

I have now started extrapolating about Dutta's reactions to Nakusha's grief after his thoughtless yet innocent action. I wonder if he has been able to read the depth of emotions that Nakusha's eyes have been reflecting to the extent that all those close to her, especially Kishore and Kala have rightly gauged the situation.
Eyes are the windows to the soul, and to be honest I never really ask how anyone is feeling because I can already "feel" what they are thinking, just by looking in their eyes. And of course mannerisms and tones of voice, subtly things like that are also a dead giveaway. If someone is truly feeling "love" you will see it in their eyes, no matter that their actions and words betray it. how long will it take Dutta to own up to his feelings that he has unknowingly masked in the growing dependence he has developed as far as Nakusha is concerned.

He does not want anybody else to cater to his needs (material up to now) except her and that says a lot about the level of comfort they seem to be deriving mutually from each other. i just hope that the separation that will happen eventually will be the trigger that Dutta needs to wake up from his self-induced slumber and look into the mirror of his soul and life that has been devoid of emotional integrity up to now. Am i being too harsh? Do tell me but i feel that he needs Nakusha's practical yet hard-hitting innocence to snap out of his cagey readings into life.

Look forward to the next chapter.

Luv,

KaviSmile

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Wonderful updt shilpita ...love the way u write each scene with so much of detail one can easily imagine everything ...nakkus pain could be felt and dutta will always be a donkey ...will take time to realize what love is ....his past was horrible but wont blame him he comes from a different world ...ohh kala should not separate them and kishore is rt dutta is stubborn wont let anyone rule his life ...beautifully written

Wanderbug

Go to top