Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anupamas2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Read both the updates at one go. Awesome. Loved it. Waiting for the next update. Hope Dutta realises his love for Naku soon, before anything happens.
sdr66 thumbnail
You 're very good, i love reading your updates....consider turning into a story writer.....for serials,maybe LTL
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear.............
tasha  scene's  r  nice.................wat?????????????  someone  wanna  naku as  their  DIL........... OMG  don't  separate  tasha......please...............looking  fwd..............

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@yuvi: did baaji say that line really...well makes sense....it's one of those famous mumbaikar dialogues which are used in day to day life by many....bhindi bazar is a crowded area in mumbai...very noisy....its like saying "chal watak li"or "hawa aney de" or "sumri mein leke thumri karaun kya"...so baaji baing the tapori..aisi bolega hi....apna dutta is more sophisticated na!
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! Dutta  is really mischievious.......... but a very nice frnd........ want to make up fr he was not being able to giv time to Nakku since he talks to Meghna at that time................ luved their convo.......... Dutta has feelings fr her which he is not realising......... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Nakku ko dekhne ladke wale ghar aa gaye............... would luv to read what Dutta feels abt this .........Superb updt................looking frwrd fr nxt updt...........
updt sooooooooon.............plzzzz do PM
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.......waiting to see a jealous or possessive dutta
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi shilpi๐Ÿค—
latest update is still unread๐Ÿ˜ณ..but thnks for th update ..woh bhi itni jadli๐Ÿ˜ณ...second last ...part ws superbbb....loved it... Dutta kala n lkishor convo ws awesome... i cant help ..but laughed alot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ best i liked "Chee jamaidada"๐Ÿ˜†...ohh i thought  D  wil gt curious abt N's wedding..no problem age toh hoga hi...omg dabbo behave lyk D n sonu's first crush is D๐Ÿ˜ณ hw cute...shilpi just loved it hw described little little things r really nice...omg he tk rose from her...n send to dat meghna..hun i dont lyk dis meghna...n Dutta lattu on her..ohh no...omg lyked it hw he talk abt dat gal... n rose' s layers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...omg loh ab bittu bhi aagaya..is he have any problem wit fair gal's??๐Ÿค”...coz i think his mum sed naa...hoor pari woh pasand nahi karega...?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜› awesome writ up... specially little little things ..even i lyk wht u wrt abt baabuji's๐Ÿ‘....
Awesome upadate๐Ÿ‘ ..lyk always very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Shilpita! As usual! Top marks!

Eagerly awaiting to read whether Naku gets married or not... the drama has just begun... seems so interesting!
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey..u updating now/2day ??๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
read both the updates in one go....second update was such a saviour after reading that meghna encountar.....
first scene b/w dutta ...kala...and kishore was so cute...loved kishores personal biwi dialogue ๐Ÿ˜†
but this meghna..... i didnt liked her initially but after reading the second update im glad she came so that dutta can diffrentiate b/w naku and any other girl.....the way he is more comfortable with naku is very much evident and even he realises that :-)

I really liked that you have highlited two very important issues in this update...firstly..
.Nakkusha- kha lo. Nahi khatam huas to chod dena. Nishikant babu looked at nakkusha a little annoyed- khana bharpur hone ka matlab ye nahi..befijul barbaad kare..sikhaya nahi maine tujhe Annapurna ka aapmaan nahi kartey.
this has become a custom in our society ...even i have seen in almost all the functions when food is in excess people think that its an obligation to waste food...i mean i wish they think for a moment about those who are deprived from eating for even once in a day fully....sigh
secondly...
Humra bittu to dikhne mein accha hai..par koi hoor-pari laungi to uska maatha bhi satve aasmaan par hoga.
even this point is so much seen at time of selection of girl....wish people change their mind sets ๐Ÿ˜”
bittu seems a nice guy....hope hes good enuf to make our dutta feel jealous ๐Ÿ˜†

second update is so dreamy......loved it so much that i have lost count how many times i ve read it....
brilliant is the word for it...
starting with dutta realising that he has been ignoring naku....and then thier fight in the kitchen....and then the dreamy part 
the bike journey.....my god yaar you ve made it sound so romantic....im still dreaming about it ๐Ÿ˜
and finally dutta is feeling ahem ahem about naku 
now rest of the job will done by BITTU ....and our sardu will experience what actually envy and jealousy is....
fully excited ....pls update soooooooooooonnnnnn ๐Ÿ˜ณ
cant wait......and thanks a lot for the pm.
and congrats on winning the worldcup...๐Ÿฅณ
well deserved victory ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Warda. - 13 years ago