FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Yuvi: she is a little dark..not very pretty very plain looking girl...not like mahi vij or apni koyel...just regular girl. hard to imagine i know..but try to think of koyel not to dark and without unibrow...just plain without makeup and cakes of soot.
@shilpi....yh i went bk n read ur 1st chapter  2 refresh hw she luks in ur ff....
@ vampgirl: yaar whts ur name..sorry i forgot! my bad!..๐Ÿค—.
 arey tum to aise hi meri meghna aur bitto ke picchey padi ho....zara unhe saas to lene do....and till now maine to purey FF ke baarey mein socha bhi nahi...tum kaise pard logi bolo...lol..love the enthusiasm..makes me feel so powerful...๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
awesome update..........................marriage proposal for nakku.........................how wud everybody react to this?
Why do you have to bring in that Miss spaghetti strap ?๐Ÿ˜•

Interesting plot though but don't drag this one too much. D should feel something out of his own fantasies *sigh*. Why the entire world has to drool over smarties? Simplicity bhi koi cheez hay.

So you want them to feel it the odd way, when you have it you don't care about it and when your control over it is lost you realize the loss over connection.

Thanks for writing it and what do I have to do to get the next one out of your pen? :)

Hi shiplita . lovely update was waiting for this one ๐Ÿ˜›
 but hey  2 new entries megna err Dr meghna and Bittu  ? now i more intrigued to see wht is happening ... all of us are gettig "J" of meghan and bittu  ,,hope he is nicce ..his mom seems to be a kadak lady ,,but i thnk sme mre is cmng ,,me guesign ,,, now finals ho gaya and  icing on cake, india won so  u msut be in a jublient mod ,, sahi time hain update mangne ka ..๐Ÿ˜›

Awesome shilpiโ€ฆ!!!๐Ÿ‘

It herts seen nakku get hurt with Dutta s actions

Megna now its not sups so have to c how the character is!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lol now dutta to  has a compaction!! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Wow gae age don't know what will happen to the tasha!!๐Ÿค”

Thanks dear also for the PM too!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by prncz

Hi shiplita . lovely update was waiting for this one ๐Ÿ˜›
 but hey  2 new entries megna err Dr meghna and Bittu  ? now i more intrigued to see wht is happening ... all of us are gettig "J" of meghan and bittu  ,,hope he is nicce ..his mom seems to be a kadak lady ,,but i thnk sme mre is cmng ,,me guesign ,,, now finals ho gaya and  icing on cake, india won so  u msut be in a jublient mod ,, sahi time hain update mangne ka ..๐Ÿ˜›
yh she does doesnt she? i felt tht 2... man she wil b a strict mother in law to naku, altho m sure naku wnt marry bittu... bittu seems like a reali nice guy, i dnt mind him being in the ff...he seemed reali sweet from the very little we saw in the end.... unlike dutta, bittu liked naku for her caring nature... as for meghna...i dno she seems a little weird 2 me...is she gna b another 1 of thm big headed girls tht wil flirt with dutta??
@shilpi...empty ur inbox... its full..no1 cn send u PMs nw... Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
OMG!!!!! looks like it is raining kabab mein haddis๐Ÿ˜ก............Hate that Meghna ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กand Bittu๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.............. lets see where the story goes...........
thanx fr the updt and PM........... updt sooooooooooooon............
Hey Shilpi,
Firstly CONGRATS WE WON๐Ÿฅณ
Sweety ur inbox is full as my PM returned back saying unable to deliever.
I am still in euphoric state of Indian victory,so just went thru this update & seeing 2 new entrants for apna hero-heroine ,i don't know how to react๐Ÿ˜•
How about i read this update  after cooling down a bit,& then come back with some comments๐Ÿ˜†
Till then keep waiting๐Ÿ˜‰