FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 110

Posted: 11 years ago
hi shilpi
thnaxs for awesome ff😊loved every chapter .would miss u .pls start a new ff .

The characters have changed so much during the course of this story! Dutta started off being such a pessimist, workaholic viewing the world with pre conceived notions and views..Naku on the other hand was a strong yet sensible girl with no self confidence..now we see a Dutta who is pleading with his wife to not care for that child as he cares for her and cant see her hurt..but can also see the pain that lil baby is going thru..He has changed into someone more in tune with his inner self and more caring and receptive to changes around him.. well, he looks more alive! Naku too has become more strong, gone thru a lot more in life and slightly more ready to accept different view points (like Sonu wanting to study dance) but still her heart remains the same..

Loved the realistic hubby-wife conversation at the start..she is trying by hook or crook to get her husband to agree to her way.. she is quite smart in saying that as he has taken her responsibility and she of the baby, it all equals to him caring for the baby.. very smart and valid too.. hmm.. yaad rakhna padega mujhe khud ke liye ;-) but to be fair to him, he does try so hard to keep the baby there..pura Dutta kabhi palatke sochta bhi nahi..chalo, Sonali ko bhi akal aa gayi.. her reasoning about her parents accepting a non Brahmin was too good heheheh

OMG.. I am ROFl reading about this bit.. when she wants to stay a month and he feels like she has sucked his life out..yeh har ghar mein hota hai.. for all their physical strengths men are so weak emotionally..they cannot survive without their wives.. and its always the case that the wife starts of with asking for a week to visit maika and then slowly increasing her demand hahahahah.. very true…and her excuses are all so valid, but not to him hehehe.. even more hilarious that he tells her he lied before the wedding.. of course she has enough sense to know he would have loved to fulfil all her wishes, but not those ones where he is not a part of that na..i find it strange as well as amusing that they all ask the same question ki 'Mein karunga kya yahaan'..and I am speechless when I hear that.. not because I don't have an answer, but more because I don't know where to start ;-)

I have to say its such a refreshing change to see such loving and positive adoptive parents..they already have kids, but want to adopt a girl child.. a lesson meant for everyone in society these days..they are so positive as they want to know everything to take care of her in future.. they are assured that the baby will be fine and come out of this difficulty and want to think of better life for her with them in the future..Mamon…now I don't think there can ever be a much sweeter and well thought of custom than this to call the girls mamon..wish everyone actually practised what they preached na.. aise dekho toh its such a well thought of system to inculcate the values in everyone to respect the women folk.. that's a golden nugget of info that I did not know J

Just as I could see the changes in Dutta over the period since he met Naku he also realises how much he has changed.. he doesn't resent the change in him as she never forcefully changed him.. but being just her usual self, she was able to make Dutta take a good look at himself and his ways and change it himself.. he is aware of how without saying a word she has managed to bring back the old Dutta who was hidden in him somewhere for so long..and this gradual change in not just himself, but in the way he views these things have made him believe in the existence of god.. I am glad that it was not one incident however big or small that caused him to believe in god.. I would like to believe that during these two years with her, every day has been a day of learning for him, of looking at things with a slightly diff and less cynical perspective..to appreciate the small things in life which shouldn't make you any less of a person..and now seeing how the lil baby is surviving in spite of all odds..how from the unknown she gets such caring and wonderful parents who will nuture her.. there is nothing in science to explain these lil things..but his mind has been noticing all these small things..and he finally comes to believe in god..in fact I feel Naku in her own quiet and unassuming way made him question himself and his reactions and slowly led him to trust and believe in a bigger power than anything else in the world..

He explains really sweetly why he was not too keen on adopting the baby.. how he understood her better than herself..how he trusts her and her abilities more than herself! Awww.. and then a baby girl! Trishika..tujhe Tri se start har naam pasand lagtha hain ;-) already planning for niece's rhyming name with her bhai ;-) and now Naku may not need Dutta to fight her small battles but she still needs him by her side as always..it was so lovely to see them on the terrace reminiscing about good old days.. and yeah, of course he has kicked the butt too now! As you said no one is perfect, but its how you make and adapt those imperfections which will then make your life perfect!

Thanks for an awesome read and cant wait to read more from you..dont keep us waiting for too long..And truly sorry that I am posting comments so late L

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  superb  diii...
sorry   for  the  late  reply...am  really  gonna  miss  this  FF...
finally  dutta😊  started  to  believe  god...lovely...

Hi shilpi...missing u like anything ...enough of rest now pls start a new ff soon .its request from all the members 😊
hi shilpita
plz start a new ff missing you tc😊