FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
hi, shipita lovely ud  sad about  the girl passing away, nakku will get over her pain quicker now she  will  visit the NICU she will be a regular from now on.  i dont think baby will end up in anathashram.

i love the way dutta and kala are looking after nakku, so caring the whole family. once again such abeautiful chapter. enjoyed every word.   TC love, Tahera
awsem update love dutta kala care concern nakku is seeing the baby

Originally posted by prettywoman

..esp today reading about Yuvi's illness,

i no this wil sound silly bt r u talking abt me???😕

@shilpi...gosh stil gta catch up with this ff
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago

hi shilpi

i was going to write u kitna wait karaoge .thankfully saw the ud .very touching ud we just read & comment but u ppl actually work hard .all the research fact i must say it kept me glued .naku is going through hard time & kala tai .babuji for support .the premature baby & had to go through so much .u brought the basic ques it arises in human mind .i hope naku gets some change & overcome her grief .maybe trip to her home town .tc

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i no this wil sound silly bt r u talking abt me???😕

@shilpi...gosh stil gta catch up with this ff
😆 she meant Yuvraj singh's illness.he has been diagnosed with cancer😭 and vandu and i are terribly sad becoz we both are ardent Men in Blue supporters😳
hi shilpita
was waiting for the ud .there is no imperfection in ur writing .its just prefect regards uvi
Hi shilpi

Awesome UD...naku going through pain ...the track of the baby is very touching ...loved the way u wrote the emotional aspect .UD SOON tc

It has been a big blow to her confidence na..but by the end of the update I could see she was slowly getting back on her feet. It is very natural for her to speak of her misgivings, very natural I would say esp for a girl like Naku. And as Kalatai never had kids and narrated her sad days to her, it maybe increased her anxieties. But then Kalatai is a mature lady and helped put her mind to rest..sometimes men in all honesty can e a bit of a waste of space in such matters. You need the love and warmth of a woman to understand you in such a situation. Some men  or most men will not understand the insecurities that she has, as they just think too practically and life is black and white ;-) but felt nice to see D there with her every step of the way. But what is this tumour growth?! Hopefully not serious..as always god has a reason for why certain things happen in life.. many things have left me stunned and I find no answer as to why it happened, but some cases later become clear.. Wonder how D will ever come to believe in Kanhaaji :D

OMG..as each day passes, I agree more and more to what Aamir Khan once said.. Media should be watchdog of society, not lap dog.. today's media is so irresponsible na..they write whatever they feel like with no consideration to human values, feelings or even authenticity of the story..just want to sensationalise even the smallest of issues. Here also they are doing the same implying D did not look after this patient as she was poor. I better stop here as I can go endlessly about the media these days.. in some ways the public is also responsible for having viewed such trash news!and again media has become so powerful in the last decade and the speed at which news travels is just amazing to put it mildly. Havings TV's in hospital rooms is a double edged sword..and N watches this too.. D tries to brush it away as expected.. have to say I loved the sentence.. 'You are my freedom as well as my prison'.. have always read about you are my strength and weakness, not this..it simply says everything D would have ever wanted to say J

He has such solid reasons for not believing in god.. being a doctor I suppose its easier to run one way or the other.. while some docs may look at themselves as being able to save lives by the grace of god, others like D might actually end up blaming god for people being in hospitals! I so could picture him wiggling his eyebrows at her after throwing that googly on Raam Naam!! Hahahaha.. he thrives on challenging even the mundane stuff we all take for granted and accpt it without a thought.. a bit like the author herself maybe hehehe. But I must say the logic that you make D spew is a treat to read, esp it seems all to simple and easy to believe what he is saying ;-)

Awww. The way naku was saying that we forget god even in happier times na..but she has not been in that group for sure..and she has been trying to find out about the mum and baby and rightly realises that her pain is small compared to someone else. And she also doesn't want her dad to stay back.. she is as always worried for his health..but it was refreshing to read her dad's take on this unfortunate incident.. how helpless he feels.. maybe even feeling he was somewhere a cause too L he is obviously very proud of what N has achieved in Mumbai.. but feels sad that he could not look after her much in her childhood.. but maybe that same is the reason she is so resilient and positive in life.. its great that she took a positive turn in life and achieved all that she did and she had the backing of her family too..i felt a lump when he asks her to visit home soon.. maika toh maika hota hai, chahe kuch bhi ho :D

The way these two approach life is diff na.. maybe that is what helps this bond too.. he wants to stay away from babies whereas she wants to find peace in babies..he feels she may not be able to cope .. but I think she sort of enjoyed talking with Roshni and her Jai-Veeru and Hema hahahahaha..took her mind off certain things..it was heart rending to read about the lil baby.. u have described it so well that the baby does come alive in front of you..so fragile, unwanted and alone..poor thing..its such a shame that even in the matter of life and death of a prem baby, it still comes down to money..it did not matter whether she was progressing in the hospital she was in, but if there was not enough progress she would be moved to a govt hospital and we all know what fate awaits her there L loved the optimism with which N says that the baby will survive..she compares her loss to what the baby is going thru and feels she had nothing to complain against.. it was mixed emotions for me watching her touch the baby..something she has lost but will surely have in future, but just a small taster of what she might have in future..and here too as expected D blames god..even I cant understand why god makes such innocent kids suffer..and together they saved the baby na…well, lets hope the lil heart holds out and surprises everyone!

Originally posted by shilpita87

😆 she meant Yuvraj singh's illness.he has been diagnosed with cancer😭 and vandu and i are terribly sad becoz we both are ardent Men in Blue supporters😳
😲 reali oh gosh... didnt knw tht
superbbb  diii...
very  emotional  n  touchy  tooo...
loved  it...looking   fwd...