superb update dear

so finally rumors are spreading about dutta and raut

nakku hmm bad health

wonderful update dearπŸ‘

thanks for pm
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What a beautiful New Year gift for all of us Shilpita!! Lovely update as usual but after a looonnnggg wait! Worth the wait though!
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi shilpita

have been ur silent reader .luv the way you write & sorry for not commenting earlier Happy new yr J regards uvi

krishaa thumbnail
omg shilpi long time.but a fab update so dutta is now in a confusion what to do abt his n raut work.and shonali is pregnent but whats wrong with nakku hope everything will be fine,looks like she has some good news but fears is everything is fine with her plz keep her safe.hope that your next update will be soon,hope soon good news wil come waiting for dutta's reaction,plz update next part soon will be waiting soon means soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi shilpi

thanks for the lovely new yr gift .the UD is suberb but kafi wait karwaya 😊plz no aliment for naku fast recovery whts the use of Dr dutta 😊plz next update soon & next part speedy recovery of naku .
wish you a great yr ahead tc
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmm.. veiled threat from the hospital..understandably the hospital also stands to lose a lot if D is kicked out. So they don't want to warn him and create a bad working atmosphere, hence this way, they are getting their msg across too..oh dear, his life seems to be a constant case of both alter egos fighting each other.. it is a hard state to be in..he loves the new Dutta he has found who was probably hidden away and never to have surfaced if not for Naku.. but then having a conscience does have an impact when you are in a career like medicine or police etc..loved how the secretary asked the question about his smoking.. almost like an ally of Naku asking him that hahaha

Very difficult situation for Shonali.. but then you sow what you reap.. if she was happy enuf to have a carefree sort of life with no ties, then there is no point fretting over matters now.. but worst part is she is justifying her reasons for not marrying.. maybe she keeps repeating these reasons so that she herself gets the confidence that whatever she is doing is right..since they have been together for so long, and for all practical purposes like husband and wife, why cant Ravi sponsor her visa fees? If he doesn't have the money, then even if they were married, they would have hit the same roadblock I suppose..but if he doesn't want to spend that much on her, then this whole relationship is so empty, isn't it? just like how Naku has been saying.. and she hit the nail on its head when she says that Shonali has accepted the abnormal to be normal in her life and is living in her own duniya! I don't like to see N in pain.. kya hua usse? Is it appendicitis or something like that?

The surgery room was so tense right.. you always show a diff pov for all of us.. how Dr Patnaik is a doctor with a diff view point than Raut.. both are right and wrong in their own place and D is trying to hit the middle path and was successful so far until the hospital got whiff of him and Raut! Patnaik probably thinks that the extra pressure on him i.e., 3 lives to be rescued makes him do wonders.. but for someone like D who is focussed on the one thing only, it maybe doesn't matter that way.. if he has learnt about making the most of any situation from Raut, Patnaik probably adds another viewpoint to his outlook.. well, D is being shown two sides of a coin in many ways here..bechara, already itna confused hain!

what is the story of kamesh and ex-wife.. i get the feeling they are still friendly.. a bit like dutta's research senior doc na..i love how u add details like the Fossil watch.. makes it easier for us to form an opinion on the chracater.. OMG the girl in the train looks like she has been abused.. to do that to a woman who is pregnant is an unpardonable sin..its grt there is a doc on board.. but knowing how Kamesh will get sucked into this and am wondering whether Dutta will also get pulled into this..but feel terribly for her and hope she and the baby survive..

oh naku.. how she cant keep her pretty nose out of anyone else's problems na .. and Dutta as usual being just himself.. accha hai ki ghar mein hi doc hain! but sometimes it is not that grt though as u tend to take things a bit too lightly..thinking there is help on hand, u sometimes expect that it will go away..and no need to worry/bother the otehr partner..and that's what happens to Naku here i guess..Dutta is torn, but still makes up his mind to not be with Kamesh..it is a wise and practical decision.. considering his age, his longer working life as opposed to Kamesh, young family, it is better he tries to put some speace between them..but this new case will suck him into it again unwillingly, wont it?!

loved the morning convo.. oh god, Naku hides her pain from him.. why?! cos she doesnt want to go to hospital or doesnt want him to worry or both, isnt it..typical.. and god she seems to be in real pain there..i do hope its nothing too serious.. jaldi se bataa na...have to say the way you have described her thoughts and actions in the elevator were so real..πŸ‘

Edited by prettywoman - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wht a great gift Shilpita ,,our new year gift was a lovely update
 ab toh sara saal ,,updates milengi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do i need to say loved it πŸ˜›,  ,u kwn na ,, 
so shonali and ravi dilema ---he getting to go to US will she marry or forgo but hey if they decided to go for a kid ,, gettign married is the best option na for the kid  but again will she accept this ,,,, or accpet keeping her freeedom by living apart frm RAvi ,,and the kids father ,,, i hope she decides for marriage  ---another controversial topic,  u raised this update and
ofcourse  coming to the main issue , dutta helping raut  ,,today he was able to  handle it and is right nw is able to help by still not acutally doing any thing illegal,,but there will be a time whn he will need to take a decision ,,,me sccared  for him,,

Dutta recd a call frm ---- looks like Raut sir and this probably will be turning point for  him actully taking a step to helping--- crossing the boundary---- so as to say  ---i thnk

and idhar dutta with raut sir and nakku fainted in the lift ,,,, looks like appencitis,  hai na ,,hope nakku will be fine but hey i hope dutta reaches in time to save her   😳😳😳

u have stopped at a cliff hanger and I  hope u get time to update the enxt soon  😳😳

Loved ur update , will be waiting πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi shilpi
Happy new yr loads of good wishes😊
the UD Made the new yr special ...😊
Amazing UD i hope naku recovers fast ...next update soon ...i must have send no of reminder mail ...plz a quick response soon .😊
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb chapter dear!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Really enjoyed, i just love the way you write!
i like how where the story is going, very nicely done and a very interesting track. but what a cliffhanger yaar... tum aur Daya na cliffhanger ki queen ho! lol
thanks for the pm and do update soon :)
tc
xoxo
pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok u have to update soon ... Don't leave us hanging .. Amazing update by the way!