Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi shilpi

amazing update ๐Ÿ˜Ši 'm glad i 'll get to read your brilliant writing after you wrapped up the previous one ,looking fwd to regular update &  dutta planning to send naku to college looking frwd to naku college life with dutta by her side ,it 'll be thrilling like their cour๐Ÿ˜Štship day tc
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice ,๐Ÿ˜Šfinally wait over plz update soon
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved shipi๐Ÿค—will be back soon ,,,,
Edited ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hey dear Shilpi๐Ÿค—
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm๐Ÿค—Loved it as always yaar ...
Awww dutta is a sweetheart and wonderful hubby ...๐Ÿ˜ณ Poor Dutta ...Naku took it in a wrong way ...
Loved the song and the romance ...just fab yaara ...Awww he wants her to study further ..๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Awesome yaar ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘u take care and pls jaldi update karna
Love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—
Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
edited:

that was fab update after a long time. really enjoyed it!
and i must say, Naku can be very annoying wen she just jumps to conclusions and misunderstands things.   i absolutely loooveee Dutta, he is like the best hubby ever!!!!!! so sweet, caring and understanding. in a way both the characters balance out the relationship coz their different from one another yet so similar. 
awww she's gonna go college thats so sweet of him, but i ddnt like naku's reaction i loved duttas confrontation tho. and their making up bit was the best!
that was a lovely chapter dear thanks
thanks 4 the pm, do continue soon :)
tc
xoxo  
sanya_s thumbnail
awesome...the part where he tells nakusha to stop being afraid and stop being a parchay was so...well written..and dutta-nakusha tho romance is always good..no need to say that...

Maybe now once nakusha joins college..when she makes new friends and has to study and wont have much time for dutta...we can see a jealous dutta...๐Ÿ˜Š...regretting that he sent nakusha to college...

When will you update next...these long waits are very heartbreaking ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜”
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey dear Shilp ๐Ÿค—
So so Sorry for the delay yaar...but rozay and eid preprations...and uni kept me busy ...
Though Ive read the update the day you posted but could not log in for longer time
to post my comment ...add to that im always short of words when writing anything about your updates...its just like suraj ko diya dikhana ...๐Ÿ˜Š
I Loved Loved the update...Read it many times...as much I enjoyed "Tug of War" which is my most fav one So has been this chapter...๐Ÿ˜Š
Yet again a very visible contrast b/w Tasha...these two are so different from each other at times
but the best part is when one of them is inclined towards the wrong the other is there to rectify it...
Though Dutta is more understanding and Im pleasently surprised that he is very patient too when it comes to things related to naku in particular ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The way naku is acting now a dayz...hats off to that mans patience!!!
She has changed...she has changed Very Much!!!...Specially she is taking every thing in a negative way...May it be Sonus ambition our Dutta's intentions regarding the continuation of her studies

The Lift part was truly an eye opner for naku...and glad she got the point
I never expected that naku would land up in that lift ...the most i expected was she would be found sobbing in the room or in kitchen...but you always add beauty to all the scenes making them exceptional ...so was the lift part
I loved the convo in that lift...Dutta was at his best..leaving nakusha simply speechless...more as a friend ...Guide...and lastly as a caring partner ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nakusha's Low confidence is her biggest draw back...though she was much improved after adjusting to some extent with Mumbai...as we encountered her during their honeymoon phase and few other times
but ever since this Sonu issue came into question...she is coming to conclusions without giving things a secong thought...

But still I felt bad for naku a lot...because she has been always reminded of the fact that she is The Unwanted...specially by those who  thought that this mismatched jodi [in their eyes though] will not last long...ewww...Its very common Shilpi that when people could not digest the fact that two people can live happily that too when one of them is exceptionally brilliant and the other one is ordinary...they do say such things just to degrade that person...
same has been with nakusha for she has always under estimated herself ...
I liked kala's inputs too making naku realizethat life has given her a second chance :-)
The Scene in the kitchen was also very well written...very logical example given..

The last two parts were just like fresh air...Awesome!!!
That radio call was very funny...even im very fond of tuning radio...and encountered many such calls ๐Ÿ˜† where people come with damn funny issues ...
When i read that radio call part...i read that twice ...thrice...thinking that I might missed the song which the boy asked for...and was wondering are you planning to skip that part that which song was that but kudos to your writing skills...you brought it in beautifully...it sounded heavenly that way *dreamy muh*
The song was so apt for them at that moment...specially I loved the line of raising White Flag...thats the key to a successful relation na ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I loved that barh k sign kar diye hain line a lot...it sounded so cute ...so much like naku ๐Ÿ˜Š
And that kolahpur k achaar ka masla...hahaha...no wonders the cardio surgeon was left speechless for few seconds ๐Ÿ˜†
Awww...I loved that pleased and proud smile from dutta after seeing that admission form...dil khush hogaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
University life would be totally a new world for naku...im too eager to read about her experiences there..
Hope it will help to raise her confidence...the more she will interact with different people ...
Rest Her Hubby is always by her side...Lucky Girl !!!
Thanks a lot for this fabulous update and for pm too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Waiting for the next part impatiently ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Take care...Loads of Love ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Warda. - 12 years ago
ridhanawal thumbnail
loved the update๐Ÿ˜Š continue soon
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow after such a long time it feels grt reading such a wonderful updt...the kitchen scene was nice ..glad that dutta understands both sonus and nakkus actual needs so well ..the elevator part was an eye opener for nakku to realize that she shouild stop pitying on herself she is much capable than she thinks and what others think should not affect her and tashas relationship ..the dialogues in the elevator were too good as well kala encouraging her..thank god dutta came back and what a song selected ..superb ...so now nakku will get back to college ..nice
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

robot searching something
guess...whats that...??????????
arre baba where is *super like * button...i want to click that
wow what a superb update shilpi...just superb...loving itโค๏ธ
dutta want that nakku completes her education...and makes her own identity

loved that elevator wala scene...when dutta first tries to understand her vry calmly...and after sometime he becomes angry young man...the dialogues was awesome๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
awww...nakku cries sooo much

but kala and leel  give her proper satisfaction...and also tell her what to do...its great that both of  them want the same as dutta
and nakku too get ready.
the song selection was superb shilpi...suitable for situation...
awesome update shilpi
looking forward
๐Ÿ˜Š
EDITED: Iam really really sorry shilpi...as i hadn't commented on ur previous update...plz apologize me
๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by MishalsFAN - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just like ur recently concluded Ff Ek thi kahani unki pyaar ki, i have been late infact super late in appreciating the scintillating writing from ur pen. Maafi!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dutta in this Ff is not our typical akdu of LTL but an extremely considerate nd a caring man. Even thou' his colorful past is cringeworthy, eversince he met nakku he has found his destiny his reason for living. But nakku is the less confident nd easy to falter in her judgement type. Since she landed in mumbai, she has been very edgy nd low in confidence. But she is lucky in having a life partner as Dutta who has been rock solid in supporting her. The courtship days, the early days of marriage, the honeymoon and the crisis of Sonu has all been an endearing journey so far.  Its gonna be interesting how nakku will manage uni nd family nd the role of bahu nd beti nd behen.
 A big thank u  Shilpita๐Ÿค—. Its because of people like u with ur writings, the reason for me to stay connected with the forum nd the classic LTL.