FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Shilpita,

I've only recently got hooked  to your FF from 'Alliswell'. I started reading this FF on a Friday and was still reading it on the Sunday. Hence then I've also started reading other FFs on this site (for TLL). Thank you for giving us this brilliant FF. I hope to read your next updates soon.

Taz ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Aussiegal - 12 years ago
now you can update this ff ๐Ÿ˜ƒ because you are free from the other ๐Ÿ˜ƒso  please continue this ff soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
Hi Shilpita,

Hope you've been well. When are you updating this FF next? Looking forward to a nice read soon...

Taz xx

Ch 25: Being You

Nakusha,Leela and Kala looked at Dutta with a myriad of expressions from stark horror, awe to disappointment. Kala broke the silence first giving a inscrutable look at Sonu,"Yeh sab kya bol raha hai Dutta? Mujhe laga ke tu khud Sonu ko samjhayega par tu to iska saath de raha hai pagalpan mein. Iske career ka sawal hai.Aur career ke bare mein tujhese accha kaun jaanta hai." Dutta gave a exasperated look,"Kalatai aap meri puri baat to sunno. Maine pata kiya hai is bare mein aur.." Leela stopped him in middle,"hum samajh rahe hai baat ko Dutta.I am sure tune pata kiya hai is bare mein. Par baat kissi hobby ya interest ki nahi hai..i mean hobby apni jagah hai'pursuing something like this as career is dicey. You have to agree. Aur main jaanti hoon ki agar is tarah ke sapne purey nahi hotey insaan kaise tooth jata hai.Tere jamaidada ko nahi dekha tha. Lekhak bananey ke sapney ke picchey ghar-parivaar zhokk diya tha unhone." Dutta shook his head,"I don't believe this! Ok! Let me put it this way. Aap log mujhse expect kar rahe hai ki main Sonu ko samjhau ki wo apne ambition ko apne dream ko follow na kare. Career ke bare mein sochey kyunki main career oriented hoon. But aap log ek baat nahi samjhrahe ki main wahi keh raha hoon. Problem ye hai ki sonu aur mere career choices aur ambitions different hai. Mera ambition mera career aapki aankhon mein mujhe sonu ka correct guide banata hai. Kyu? Kyunki main doctor hoon. But sochiye zara agar mera ambition koi singer ya painter banana hota to? Medical was my passion. It had been the only thing I have ever wanted in my life. More than anything in life. And that's how Sonu feels about her dance."

Nakusha pressed her eyes close and opened them again and spoke softly without meeting anyone's eyes,"main zara dopahar ke khaane ka dekhti hoon." As she left the room Dutta's eyes followed her with hint of irritation. He rubbed his palm against his face and continued,"Fine! Why can't we reach a middle ground for now? Sonu se maaney baat ki hai. Vishwa bharati shantiniketan ke head se bhi. Anyways wahan admission ke liye Sonu ko 75% se HSC paas karma hi hoga. Same goes for any Science graduation college. To ab ke liye Sonu sirf apne HSC pe concentrate karegi.Results aane ke baad hum log khud jaake iska entrance exam dilkwayenge. Then everything is on fate. OK?"

Leela pressed a hand on kala's to stop her protest,"Theek hai dutta. But the thing is that hum mein se koi bhi yahan Sonu ka guardian nahi hai. Wo hai Nishikant ji. Tujhe is baat se pahele unhe maanana hoga. Waise bhi Ek beti ki padhai bandh karwane ka faisla bhi unhone liya tha.ab dusri ki padhai ka bhi faisla lena unke haath hai."

Dutta placed his hand on his waist and looked at the tips of his boots. He turned his head to look at the kitchen door where nakkusha had escaped,"sahi kaha tai aapne. Main unse baat karunga."

**********************************************************************************

Nakkusha scrubbed the dishes with more force than necessary. A tear slipped her eyes and as she tried to swipe at it the soapy cup escaped her fingers and sank in the suds of the sink and crashed. She gasped and reached in to pull out the broken pieces as frustration mounted. "Ab toot gaya to jud nahi payega na?" a voice came from the doorway. She stiffened and let the pieces fall back in the dirty water, picking up a plate,"itna aasaan nahi hai toti cheezo ko jodna. Aur dekhiye na, ek cup toot gaya par is ek ke karan pura set kharab ho gaya."

Dutta came closer to her and leaned by the sink,"Big deal! Baaki ke cups to use kar hi saktey hai na?" Nakkusha shook her head,"haan par isse ab set nahi keh saktey. Ek kaami aagayi na ismein." Dutta smiled,"Aur kamiyan hona buri baat hai? Tu yahi kehna chahti hai na ki hum log is cup ke set ki tarah hai. Kissi ek ki ek gaalti ya kaami se sab par assar hoga?" She tried to turn away when he stopped her by holding her wrist in a grip and forcing her to meet his eyes," Sahi keh rahi hai, Family is like that set. Jahan koi ek agar toot jata hai haar jaata hai to pura parivaar bhi tootta hai'par nakusha ek kaam to hum insaan kar saktey ahi naa! Uss tootey huye member ko ek aur mauka dene ka. Ya phir ussey bhi humein nikal dena chahiye apni zindagi se durr? Kya wo sahi hoga? Main ye nahi keh raha ki main sahi hoon'bas itna keh raha hoon ki main bhi sahi hoon."

Nakkusha blinked a tear and looked into his eyes,"main sonu ko meer sapney jeene ke liye nahi keh rahi. Main kissi par aapne tootey sapne nahi thop rahi hoon.Kissiko mere armaano ki arthi uthane nahi keh rahio hoon.Mujhe kissi se kuch nahi chahiye'kabhi nahi chahiye tha'aapse bhi nahi. Maine aaj tak mere parivar ke liye jo kiya wo kiya..kissi ko jataney ke liye nahi kiya."

Dutta nodded,"I know. I..I am sorry..I never meant that you did. I never thought that you wanted Sonu and debu to be grateful to you." Nakkusha nodded. Dutta wanted to say more but his cellphone interrupted him. He saw the caller and took the call. After answering the phone he turned to nakusha,"Emergency hai. I got to go. We'll talk about this later. OK! I love you." Nakkusha didn't answer as she turned to wash the remaining dishes in silence. Dutta sighed and left.

********************************************************************************

They spent the remaining days of kalawati and Sonu's stay filled with lot of activities. Dutta took Sonu to see all the sights of Mumbai. Sonu was amazed by the glitz and glamour of the city and yearned to be free and be able to live there. She said that repeatedly to Nakkusha's dismay making naku wonder if she might have smothered her siblings too much. Nakkusha had never felt discontent in her life in Rajnandgaon. She had been aware that a much bigger world existed outside that boundaries of her small close-knit town but apart from curiosity she had not felt anything. But for sonu that small town was like a suffocating prison she yearned to break free off. Nakkusha tried to make sense of it all. Was her husband right in a way? Has she seen too little in her siblings dreams and needs?

Dutta took Sonu to the beaches and drives. Even the whorli link. But nakkusha had refused to join them. Dutta remembered their deal and tried to coax her in giving in. "Kya fharak pardhta hai? is it not important ki main tujhe le jaa raha hoon. Kissi deal ke liye le ja raha hoon ya nahi it doesn't matter." But she refused,"main intezaar karungi."

One evening Dutta came home from office with a spring on his steps and smile in his eyes. He pulled everyone to the living room and lovingly pulled nakkusha to face him. Nakkusha smiled at his excitement shied by his open expression of adoration in front of the family,"Kya hua? Aap itne khush kyun hai?"

"Because I got a present for you."

"Mere liye? Kya?"

Sonu quipped,"Please jiju'say it's a diamond set. Kitna romantic hoga na,Didi?" kalawati hushed her while leelawati looked amused.

Dutta frowned at sonu,"its better than diamonds'I talked to a senior whose daughter has recently started her degree and got this'Now nakku bas ispe sign karde and Boom!" He waved a document in air. Kalawati grinned,"Lo ye to koi kagaaz uttha laya." Dutta turned to them,"Tai ye bas kaagaaz nahi hai..its admission form for Mumbai university history graduation. I have decided that nakkusha ko apni padhai continue karni chahiye..she can join college from next week itself"

Sonu laughed,"Didi aur college?" Kalawati looked thunderstruck while Leela blinked in surprise.

Nakkusha shook her head and stepped back from him mouthing 'Nahin!' Dutta watched in confusion as Nakkusha turned and ran out of the room. Dutta turned to his audience but nakku's expression of dejection and disappointment haunted him. He took after her in long strides.

Finding the bedroom empty he checked the terrace and balcony and found them empty. He rushed out of the house and checked the hallway and saw her retreating in the elevator. He called out to her and started running.

As the doors were about to be slammed shut he slid in and saw her leaning in a corner with tears pouring her eyes. Dutta tried to catch his breath as now anger mounted in him and th elevator started its decent through 11 floors. He tried to stay calm and asked her in a barely controlled voice,"what was this melodrama about? Tu wahan se chali kyun aayi?"

Nakkusha bit her lips and said,"aapne aisa kyun kiya?" Dutta shook his head in confusion,"Maine? Kya kiya maine?" Nakkusha burst out,"Yahi. College mein admission karne ki baat karma. Kala didi aur tai ke samne.Aisa dikhawa kyun? Takki main maan jaun Sonu ke dance ke liye. Aapko kya lagta hai mujhe college mein daal dene se main maan jaungi Sonu ke liye. Aapko lagat hai ki main Sonu pe apni ichcha thop rahi hoon, hai na? to isliye aapne socha ki main nakku ko hi college bhej deta hoon to wo Sonu par jhor nahi daalegi..bas kissa khatam! Hai na?"

Dutta shook his head in frustration,"Ek minute! Ek minute! Tujhe lagat hai ye sab main is liye kar raha hoon taki tu Sonu ka saath de. Tera dimaag kharab hai. Do I look like a double faced pig to you? And anyways tujhe ab bhi samajh nahi aayi meri baat. Sonu koi crime ya sin nahi kar rahi ki usse teri ya kissiki bhi izzazat leni padey. Please get out of your bubble Mrs Nakkusha patil. I don't need your acceptance about Sonu's decision. Mujhe koi jarurat nahi hai aisi tareekey ajmaney ki. Ye maine is liye kiya kyunki'Khair chodo it hardly matters now. What matters is that you credited me to be such a low level lout!"

Nakkusha looked at him with anger burning in her brown eyes nd her hands fisted,"achha to? To kyun itne mahan bann rahe hai? Aap ye kehtey hai na ki sabko aapne bhavishya ka faisla karne ka haq hai..to aap mere faisley kyun le rahe hai. ya aapko sharam aa rahi hai ab undergraduate biwi pe. Leela tai to mere babuji ko waise hi dosh deti hai mere padhai rukhwaney ka'main kabhi kuch nahi boli. Kyunki main unki izzat karti hoon aur ye bhi sochti thi aajtak ki aap to samjhtey hai..par aaj aapke is harkat se samajh aagaya ki aap bhi aapni tai ki tarah ye sochtey hai ki mere babuji ke parvarish mein kami reh gayi. Unkey karan main pardh nahi payi. Aapne bhi mere babuji ko galat samjha. Hamesha yahi sunn kar bardhi huyi hoon ki maa ka mujh mein kuch nahi hai. nakkusha'usmein to koi khaas baat hi nahi'na sundar hai na gunn hai nahi padhi likhi hai..main kissi layak hi nahi..kaladidi ko bhi lagta tha ki main aapke layak nahi..par phir aapne umeed di ki main jo hoon waise hi aapko passand hoon. Aapko koi farak nahi pardhtameri khamiyon se'par aaj pata chala ki apko bhi farak pardhta hai. aap bhi sochtey hai ki main jaisi hoon aapke layak nahi hoon. Isliye mere babuji ki galati sudhar rahe hai na aap? "

Dutta banged a hand on the wall of the elevator making it jerk a bit. Nakkusha startled and pressed herself to the opposite wall a frightened expression on her face. Dutta growled,"Shut up! Damn it! Just shut the hell up! Why do you have to shell yourself according to what people say? Teri problem kya hai pata hai! tu khud apni nazar zameen pe tikka ke rakhti hai. That's why you feel that everyone is looking down at you. And seriously mere tai logon ki baat chod tu khud apne aap ko kissi ke layak nahi samjhti thi. You would have married that spineless idiot and have become a unpaid bought slave at their feet and a breeding machine. Kyunki tu ye maanti hai ki wo teri jagah hai. You think you deserve to be treated like that.You don't dare to dream for yourselves because you lack guts to fulfill them. And frankly, mujhe tere Babuji se koi shikayat nahi. Kyunki wo bhi samajh gaye the ki tujhe khud pe confidence nahi hai."

The elevator stopped at a floor and the door opened. A couple was waiting to get in. they gave one look at the couple inside and hesitated to get in. Dutta growled roughly at them,"Do you mind?" and pressed the close button to shut off the door on their faces. Nakkusha saw this in open mouthed horror of embarrassment and rushed to open the door again ,"aapne ye kya kiya? Wo kya sochenge humare bare mein?" Dutta held wrist in a bruising grip and twisted her to face him. He turned in a circle to press her back against the wall and cornered her as the elevator hummed again,"See! Yahi teri problem.Tujhe un logon ki soch ki itni jayada fikar hai ki teri soch unkey jaisi ho gayi hai. You still think that some day I will wake up and fall out of love with you, don't you? What is it? Kissi ne ye kahan hoga na ki ek din Dutta pachtaega nakku se pyaar karke." Nakkusha's eyes widened as he smirked at her thoughts which he could almost hear in his mind,"In fact tu is baat ko itne deeply belive karti hai ki you feel it can't be any other way. And you know what? You are right.I don't love you." He released her hand and stepped away from her looking at her in disdain,"I don't love you. Not this you. I..Heaven's above!" He exclaimed in defeat mumbling to himself,"I fell in love with the girl who was a puzzle to me. She dared to dare me. To push me, challenge me. Who saw the things in front of her and told me that I was a fool to smoke a foreign brand of fags. Who thought logically to save up pennies from her groceries and made me rethink about way I was. She was an enigma who blended in the background yet said things that made sense. She was like this wild cat who hissed at me at my mistakes. You are nothing but an imposter. Keep this charade up and I might end up convincing myself that I loved a ghost."

The elevator stopped at the parking and he took a step to go out but paused at the last moment and turned to her. She saw the disappointment in them and cowered back as he said softly,"Don't Meethu'.please don't do this to us! Tu kyun bas parchaiyon mein jeena chati hai'bas Nishikant aur saroj ki beti ban kar ya..ya phir Debu aur sonu ki didi ban kar..ya bas Dutta ki biwi ban kar. Parchaiyon se bahar aakar ek baar suraj se aakhen to milla, nakku. Tera naam bas nakkusha hai..tu nakkusha nahi hai. You are much wanted and needed."

As she saw him walk out in the dark and the door closed around her, tears streaked her eyes. She wrapped her arms around herself and broke into irrepressible sobs.

********************************************************************************

Nakkusha looked at the clock and bit her nails looking at the cell phone lying beside her and the dinner plate arranged before her on the dinning table. She had tried calling him and apologizing for hurting him but had stopped when she heard his ringtone coming from the drawing room coffee table. He had forgotten his cell but then his exit had not been so planned, she thought. Actually she had not planned even her exit, she had just randomly gone out and taken the elevator least expecting him to follow.

The conversation played in her head again and again as she wondered if really she had been expecting him to fall out of love with her at any day. And to her horror that in some ways she had. He was right that their engagement had caused a stir in the small township of rajnandgaon. Many had thought it surprising that a man like Dutta had chosen her, a mousy little nobody. Some congratulations where heartfelt and some were laced with sarcastic edge as their eyes summed her up already predicting a troubled matrimonial tragedy for her.

She looked at the clock again it was eleven. She prayed to God to bring him home to her safe. She will accept anything he said, do anything he wanted. 'Bas wapas aajao', she prayed,' mere paas wapas aa jao.'

A maternal hand settled on her head giving her a start. She turned,"didi aap? Soyi nahi? Kuch chahiye tha?"

Kalawati looked at the served cold plate. Nakkusha following her gaze immediately covered it with another plate over it,"wo..koi jaruri mariz aa gaya hoga..isliye ab tak nahi aaye..inka kaam bhi na. didi..bas!"

Kalawati shook her head,"bas..haan basn naku. Tu itni badi nahi huyi hai ab tak ki mujhse jhoot bol sakey." She sat down at dutta's seat and held nakkusha's hand and squeezed it reassuringly,"har kissi ka naseeb nahi hota nakku'.lakhon log hongey duniya mein jinse zindagi bas leti hai..kabhi murd kar kuch lautati nahi'tujhse bhi zindagi ne kuch mauke cheen liye the'par tu itne naseebwaali hai ki tujhe wo mauka khud zindagi lauta rahi hai..mere bhau ke roop mein."

Nakkusha blinked at her as tears streaked her face,"par didi'.itne saal ho gaye hai..aur ye to'main kaise kar paungi'ghar ka khayal kaun rakhega'main bahu hoon is ghar ki..meri zimedaariya'sab kuch'" "Wo hum sambhal lengey,beta. Waise bhi ye ghar bahu ke aaney se pahele bhi chalta tha." Leela's voice broke into nakku's reply."haan tumhare aaney se ghar khill gaya hai..par asli nikhar to tumhari khushi se ayega. Tum dono ki khushi mein."

Leela came towards nakkusha and sat facing her,"jab meri shaadi tutt tahi thi..tab maine apna dil majboot kar liya tha'ghar se pao badha ke aapni pehchaan banana chahi thi'kamyabi ke saath bahut kuch milla tha'.pati, sasural ke taaney..society ki baatein'par main jaanti thi ki main kaun hoon. Har  insaan ki pehchaan hona jaruri hai. kumse kum apni nazaron mein ek pehchaan'ek parichay. Dutta bas yahi chahta hai ki Mrs.Dutta Patil hone ke alawa bhi tumhari koi pehchaan ho."

Kalawati looked at nakkusha cupped her face in her palms, lightly tucking away a wispy curl behind her ear and caressing her cheeks,"ek baar thandey dimag se soch,beta. Mujhe tujh par yakeen hai ki tu kar sakti hai. par jab tak tujhe aapne aap par yakeen nahi hoga kuch nahi hoga." She placed a soft kiss on her forehead and looked at her misty eyed,"Parso hum log wapas jaa rahe hai. umeed hai tab tak sab theek ho jayega. Chal uth wo pagal to jab dimaag thanda ho ga tab aa jayega. Tu kuch kha le..aur araam kar. Chalo tai."

Nakkusha smiled at the two women as they left for their rooms. She looked at the covered plate feeling miserable and worried. "Kahan ho aap, saardu ji? Ab itna kya gussa! Sorry tak sunne wapas nahi aaye."

********************************************************************************************

"Hi, I am Saurav from Sion.I want to dedicate a song to my girlfriend because she is angry with me."

"Alright Saurav from Sion'we will help you manaoify your girl'par bhai ye to batao wo tumse naaraz kyun hai?"The high pitched voice of the radio jockey singsonged the question.

"Maine meri physics ke notes Kethki ko diye usse bina puchey isliye..She doesn't like Kethki'She didn't even sit next to me in algebra class'she sat with Kabir."The voice on the other end was hoarse with adolcent hormones.

"Who sat next to kabir? Your Kethki?" The RJ asked. The voice on other end croaked,"No,my girlfriend. She is pissed at me." The RJ tsk-tsked with support,"Dude, girls hoti hi aise hai. Inki madat karo to bhi problem nahi karo to bhi. Waise dost aap kaunse class mein ho?""Main ninth mein hoon." The radio jockey stretched each word in surprise,"Ninth? My god! Waise mere bhai..tumhe nahi lagta you are too young to have a girlfriend now?" The kid on the other side quipped,"aapko nahi lagta aap personal ho rahe hai..chupchaap gaana bajao na!" The radio jockey sniggered a bit before saying,"all right guys, So this song goes out to Saurav's Girlfriend who is angry at him for giving notes to kethki and sat with kabir instead. High School is toughest time of life I tell you..thats why I dropped out. But for all those beautiful people out there in Mumbai on this starry this song is for you. This is RJ Ojha with starry eleven from Radio mirchi 98.1 It's Hot!"

Dutta tapped his hand on the steering with frustration. This is limit of inefficiency, he thought. He had tuned to this station to get traffic update. The RJ had said that there were no jams on this side of the city and past hour since taking this bypass his car had moved only 1km. And that fool was dwindling around taking calls from kids who should be flogged and tucked to bed at this hour anyways. He wanted to reach his hospital and stay there for the night. He had a set of necessities there for emergencies, though he had never thought he would ever have an emergency like this before. He was too annoyed to go back home right now. He felt too raw and on edge to go back to her. He horned at the biker who was trying to make a close cut and barked an obscenity at him.

As the cars in front of him slowed down to standstill in front of him, Dutta braked. He reached into glove compartment and brought out and lit a cigarette. As the words of the song filled the interiors, he stilled with his lighter on the cigarette. He listened to the song as a smile came unbidden on his lips. He shook his head as he stubbed out the cigarette and looked in the rear view mirror to take a turn to go back.

*********************************************************************************************

She heard the key in the lock and stiffened, reminding herself to breathe, her eyes trained on the door to the bedroom. As she saw the handle being turned slowly so as to not make a sound, she gulped her fear and thankfulness and slowly rose to her feet from the crouched position at the foot of the bed. He walked in bringing in with him the smell of liquor, cigarette smoke and that citrusy musky smell that her sense recognized as a integral part of him. They froze for a moment looking at each other. She was the first to breakaway the eye contact as she looked down at her fingers fidgeting. She heard him place his jacket on the couch and place his keys and wallet on the side table.

Dutta looked at the saree which was drooping precariously from her shoulder and looked crumpled and soiled in places. Testimonial to her crying jags while he was away. His heart lurched at the wounded deer caught in headlight look on her face. He cleared his throat as he felt a wall closing on him,"Khana khaya?"

He heard a sound gasp and a choking sound and turned in time to see her move towards him in speed. He opened her arms as she launched herself in them pressing her mouth on his chest choking the sobs. He held her wordlessly caressing her unbound hair and bare back where her blouse back dipped in a cut. He hushed her softly whispering.

She was too engrossed in letting herself go in his arms to realize what he was whispering in her ears. As she spent herself and torrents of tears had eased she heard him. His soothing deep tone, singing softly in off key tone to her, some of the words made sense some didn't but his voice was enough to warm her heart.

Dutta's lips caressed her earlobe as he sang the song he had heard on the radio in a crooked tune smiling a little," Sometimes it hits like a car crash and it's too late to reverse." He cupped her face in his palm and kissed her wet cheek," Sometimes you make me a better person,sometimes you bring out the worst" He kissed her eyes softly tasting the salt of her tears tracing his hands over her throat and slender shoulders," Sometimes we get on like fire, sometimes we're stubborn like rain" He crushed her to his torso lifting her so that her feet dangled in air with the end of her sari trailing on the floor coming undone from the shoulder." Just when I think it's over, over, you wave a white flag again. We fall back out and we fall back in,we're always back where we begin..." He twirled her round making her smile a bit and continued singing in his tuneless voice," Everybody hurts just a little too much,Everybody hurts but it's never enough,It's wonderful to fall.It's worth of risking all.I'd rather love just a little too much..." her smiles turned to laughter and shrieks as he twirled her faster before he stopped abruptly and let her slide down his hard body, her hands around his neck as she clung to him. Dutta looked in her eyes and leaned down to kiss her below her throat where her pulse beat,"Meethu'I'll rather love you a little too much than let you ever go. Tujhe hasana, tujhe rulana..thoda satana..thoda manana'bas yahi to Dutta hai. na isse jayada..na kum!" He trailed a fiery path of kisses to her lips and stumbled back still holding her in his arms till he fell back on the bed.

**********************************************************************************************

Nakkusha traced her name in hindi on his chest still laying with her head on his shoulder too lethargic and content to move, her hair a fiery tangled cloud on the bedspread. He grabbed her hand,"mmm! Gudguddi ho rahi hai. kya kar rahi hai?" Nakkusha smiled mischieviously,"aapke dil pe mera naam likh rahi hoon.""kyun?" She grinned at him making his heart skip a beat,"takki dubara kabhi aap kho gaye to jisse bhi miley ussey mallik ka naam pata chal jaye." Dutta raised an eye,"accha?"

Nakkusha gave him a militant expression which considering her state of mess looked adorably seductive on her,"waise kahan gaye the aap mujhe aise chod ke? Shukar maaniye uss radio waale ka ki gaana baaja ke aapko mere paas bhej diya nahi toh?" Dutta looked at her curiously,"nahi toh?"

Nakkusha looked him in the eye with a frown marring her pink face and her red well kissed lips looking more fuller in anger as she said seriously,"Nahi toh'main aapko dundh nikalti aur aapke karele jaise karwe dil ko seene se nikal ke usmein kolhapuri achaar ka masala daalke chaat par sukha deti."

Dutta mouth fell open as he stared at his petite wife's face rendered speechless for a second. Gathering his wits he replied," Nakku, Maa kasam ek cardiac surgeon hoke maine bahut se darawaney cheesey insaan ke dil ko hotey dekha hai. But I swear, what you just threatened me with'mujhe har raat burey sapne aayenge." Nakkusha laughed as she kissed him on his lips. As he became more intent on kissing her back she pushed him back on the pillow and placed a finger on his lips. She turned to the side table and picked up a paper turning to him and giving it to him,"bhar ke sign kar diye hai."

He looked at the admission from with her married name on it. A pleased and proud smile broke on his face as he dragged her down on the bed, turned and hovered over her, the form clutched in his fist. She peered up at him her lips falling open softly as her eyes grew bigger.

As it happened, those admission papers were rendered useless by the end. It would not have been dignified thing to do to submit a badly torn and crumpled admission papers in his wife's university after all. So, they had to get new form to submit the next day. But neither of them minded that one bit.

'''''''''.To be continued.

Edited by shilpita87 - 12 years ago
awsem update and dutta wants to help sonu butthe family misunderstand him and love the conversation at kitchen so dutta want to take her to sea link but nakku wants to wait for deal to win and he take admisson form for nakku and nakku misunderstand him again she think he just do it for her to convence for sonu but he cares for and lovely conversation in the lift so finally nakku realise her mistake and radio song and so in romance the form torn๐Ÿ˜ณ awsem realy and do next as soon as possible
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
finally the wait is over...awesome update, ur ff brings a smile to my face
hey   superbbb  update  yaar...
dutta  is  chooo   sweet ,he  wanna   naku  to  continue  her  studies...
n  their  fight  n  romance๐Ÿ˜‰...all  r   awesome...i  loved it...looking   fwd...

awesome update after a long wait dear
loved tasha scenes

Loved the update!!!

Since she has come to Mumbai from Rajnandangaon, Naku seems to have lost her charm. She is more scared, less confident. Don't know how to put it, but Naku has changed. Dutta has changed too but for better! It shows through his sensible handling of the situations with Naku and other family members.

Loving this transition of Dutta! Naku ko cheesein seekhney mein time lagne wala hai!
Awww he got a university application form for his wifey.. but damn nakku took out the wroong meaning.. Ohhh ohh..
buttt he came bk home to her.. dats so sweeet,,, i mean the make up part is da best part hahaha.. hayeee Dutta is sooo sweet man.. n da song.. I love dat song.. n it suits der situation pretty well..
Awww Leelu n Kala r soo nycc... dats true.. da house was doin fyn b4 a bahu comes.. she jus brought more happiness... n if she is happy.. den everyone will b more happy..
I hope Sonu gets her dream too..

Awesome updateee... Continue soon :)