Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 92

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Lovely update Shilpi!!! The wait was worth it!

I really liked how Dutta understood Sonu much better than anybody else. At times Naku does sound so gawar! Dutta was right that she shouldn't have lost her ambition else her dreamms too could have come true. In spite of all the troubles Naku rattled off in front of Dutta for the sacrifices she made, his one comment "... why talk about your sacrifices now" was enough to silence her! Dutta was perfectly right that nobody had asked Naku to sacrifice. Yes, she could realize the importance of money and so thought of doing some bachat by stopping her stufdies but then she could have found out other ways of studies too like distant learning? Where there is a will there is a way. Naku simply succumbed to the conditions at that time and now why bicker? Dutta was right again. He never lsitened to anybody and did exactly what pleased him but Naku's reply of "living for yourself" hasn't made Dutta ignorant to other people's problems or he never shirked away from duties. Naku I feel really needs to grow. She has a very typical small-town mentality. I really enjoyed Dutta's POV! For once I could see Naku not being right. Just my perception. But it's true!

Next update soon please?!😍
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-mozart66

Lovely update Shilpi!!! The wait was worth it!

I really liked how Dutta understood Sonu much better than anybody else. At times Naku does sound so gawar! Dutta was right that she shouldn't have lost her ambition else her dreamms too could have come true. In spite of all the troubles Naku rattled off in front of Dutta for the sacrifices she made, his one comment "... why talk about your sacrifices now" was enough to silence her! Dutta was perfectly right that nobody had asked Naku to sacrifice. Yes, she could realize the importance of money and so thought of doing some bachat by stopping her stufdies but then she could have found out other ways of studies too like distant learning? Where there is a will there is a way. Naku simply succumbed to the conditions at that time and now why bicker? Dutta was right again. He never lsitened to anybody and did exactly what pleased him but Naku's reply of "living for yourself" hasn't made Dutta ignorant to other people's problems or he never shirked away from duties. Naku I feel really needs to grow. She has a very typical small-town mentality. I really enjoyed Dutta's POV! For once I could see Naku not being right. Just my perception. But it's true!

Next update soon please?!😍

finally successful...i have felt for past all updates that i am creating a very saintly image for nakku...while its not so..atleast in my mind nakku has her share of faults like dutta...chalo accha hua ki someone atleast saw her short comings too!😛
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
A well reaserched update for making dance as a career. Naku is showing perfect symptums of generation gap between her & Sonu, Datta wants to give Sonu a chance to explain herself, but when asked him about his daughter's date, he responds like Naku did for Sonu, though it is somewhat unfair for Naku to expect the life Sonu should live for her sacrifices, but that is human nature.Thanks😊
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Omggg.. Sonu ran away from home.. But i sooo understand her.. Its her dream.. I know they r worried bout her future.. but she will never be happy workin as a doctor or wateva if she doenst want to.. she sud do what her heart tells her to.. if dats wat she wna become.. she sud get that support..

I also understand Nakku POV... she didnt get da chance... n she wnts her sis to get it.. nt become lyk her.. But If Sonu wnts to be a dancer.. dats her choice.. and ambition.. she sud realise.. jus lyk she gt sapnas.. so does Sonu.. she has her own to fulfill..

Awww Dutta ... Dutta... Dutta.. Its very nice of him to understand Sonu and will try help her.. Its always good to hve an elder brother.. dey always look out for you. Even doe sumtymz dey r frm anova mother lol..

LOL.. Nakku was listenin to dem.. tut tut .. she sud b happy dat he is lookin out for sonu.. bein der for her n helpin her.. n haila he still smokes haha.. next tym.. he better wash his hand and mouth before comin to bed.. cuz i hve a feelin if she smells fag agen.. he will hve to sleep on da balcony haha..

Awesome update Shilpi.. Continue soon (:
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This chapter brought back those nostalgic feelings of village life. Somehow after coming to Mumbai and now the trip to Hyngary, this was a refreshing change to read about Sonu and Kala tai and how their attitudes and lives are so diff from those in Mumbai. Liked the contrast!

Uff hoo.. yeh Dutta bhi kitna garam hota hai ;-P I was laughing reading how he was saying kisi ko uski value nahi.. how petulant he sounded..most hubbies say this lol.. ki maine kaha than a, but tu maanthi kahaan ho ROFL..awww.. such a short romantic scene.. he was just going to say something and Kala Tai  called her.. wow, I never expected to see her.. but it was heart warming to see how she and Naku greeted each other..they both were bereft of each other's presence for so long na..one more thing I liked was how Kala tai immediately looks at Tillu when she sees Naku's chehra is a bit uthara hua.. lol.. bas iski kami thi D ko..bechare ki baath bhi nahi maan na aur phir, kala tai without even blinking, looks at him!! She is so excited to see her sister na..At the very outset, we can see Sonu is really upset about the manner in which she had behaved and is in tears ki usne who kiya..Obviously she did not imagine the hurt she would cause all these people with her one reckless act..

To be honest, my heart plummeted too hearing she had run away..it was so unlike Sonu and as D thought I also assumed for a fleeting moment koi ladke ka chakkar hoga. But then knew it cant be that..she is a grounded kid who has grown up seeing her sister's sacrifices and how amidst all their problems, Naku has looked after them..it was amazing reading how intricately you have writtena bout Sonu getting on that train and about Kishore knowing the station master and how he was contacted.. chotte shaher main everyone knows everyone and keeps an eye out which is so useful as proven here.. of course there are the nosy ones too, but in trying times like this, it is a blessing the station master recognised her and called her jiju.. I shudder to think what might have happened if she had travelled alone.. for all her bravery, she is still a kid and very inexperienced with the ways of the world.. she has always know the love and protectiveness of everyone around her and for her everyone is good! Just a question though..flight hoti hai kya from anywhere near Rajnandgaon to Mumbai.. reason I ask is D took the train always, hence wondering if flight option is available..

All of them are females except D and very emotional. He was using a rational mind and it was very appropriate that only Leela was able to understand D's words and thoughts..Kala and Naku feel ashamed as they are blaming their inefficiencies in bringing up the kid and cannot see beyond their own hurt and shame that how could Sonu do this..i loved the way Kala became a tigress protecting her cub when D even dares to mention a boy being the cause! All her maternal instincts come forth there na..But D is tired after the journey and the taxi ride and being the efficient, practical guy that he is, cannot fathom why they are talking gol-gol hahaha

I think the way Kala speaks about the whole incident has been extremely well written.. she talks exactly like how one would expect her to..all her lines and the way in which she says them, esp how her hubby had even got PG sorted out for her made me smile.. true to character, she will not go and say exactly kya hua tha.. but will talk of all incidents leading upto the event na.. so unlike D or even Leela also maybe..it is such a typical case in India that padhai mathlab Maths, Science hi honi chahiye.. yeah, times are changing, but at a snail's pace..trouble is u cant blame the elders too as they know if you need to feed yourself, you need a good job with a long shelf life and that comes thru the same subjects..baaki sab is only for time pass.. Kala though blames Sonu, is actually trying to shift the blame on the teacher for misleading her! She is ready to clutch at anything to point out ki Sonu would never have done that but this teacher got her thinking in a wrong way..

Well, everyone was emotional and it was right of D to try and lighten the atmosphere though it did not go down well.. there was no point in flogging a dead horse, but need to try and find why she did it..it was touching to see how D saw himself in her resolute stance.. it is amazing how much D has grown as a person in these last efw months..someone who never would have given a damn about something like this before, has started caring.. Naku was the catalyst but he is a genuinely nice guy to feel that too..it was a very mature way in which D dealt with the situation. He could hv spoken to nake staright away but that would have caused her more hurt or make him preachy.. so instead he addresses all of them together..he speaks up for Sonu.. But OMG Leela tai totally floored me with her parenting remarks to D!!! hahahaha..amazing lady..and how quickly and effectively and simply, she was able to convey to D how much Sonu means to them and as a daughter to them, their feelings were justified.. truly superb.. I loved it!

OMG Naku feels guilty now.. for having encouraged her to pursue dancing.. she feels that she should have stopped her when she was young itself.. but D's words really made me stop..that whatevere happiness she had got while dancing would have gone forever.. it is sad that now a days in search of brighter more secure futures, no one dare think about how much do you enjoy your work/profession.. it is all about stability and security.. and it is not wrong either..but very few lucky people are able to follow their true calling in life.. a few succeed and many wither away before reaching their destination.. and their journey would also not be great if they don't come from well-to-do families na? here most people will say D was right and N wrong maybe.. but for me both are right and wrong.. D is the voice of the new gen of India whereas N is the voice of age old habits and experience..i agree to what she says that in life sometimes you do have to make sacrifices.. yes, its truw you cannot always have what ever you want..you do have to look around and see if the end result is worth whatever hassle the rest of the family has to undergo..it is easy and selfish for people to say that they want to pursue a dream without thinking for a minute what the repercussions are..I am not saying Sonu is wrong n pursuing her dreams.. let her do that, but she is old enough now to realise the importance of N and her sacrifices.. oohhh, D .. I don't know what to say.. he says tere parivaar ne toh nahi kaha kit u sapne dekhna chodd de.. how easy it was for him to say that.. for a moment if he put himself in that lil Naku's shoes would he even have the himmath to say that?! It is v easy to say such things when u have had a easy life.. but for Naku, she had to forgo her dreams or her family.. she could have been selfish and chosen to do things for her.. she is selfless and chose instead to look after her sisters..unfortunately, in the heat of the moment, many a times I have heard this line used ki when did we say ki u don't do that or thise..and I think this stems from the guilt factor too of not understanding the importance of the sacrifices made by that person or having made the blunder of asking such a inane question to her..the question is right on its own, but when u take in everything that has happened, then I am not sure…

It was truly miserable reading the inner turmoils of lil Naku.. who remembers every single detail about the costs of things and her self deprecating remark ki after all I am my babuji's daughter who knew only accounts.. moved me to tears it did..she knew how much her dad suffered for not having been able to provide them more.. she saw the shame in his eyes which he probably tried to hide.. she grew up well before her childhood..

Take a bow Rimpi.. as much as I can stand by Naku in above para, I just applaud how well D explained N giving up her dreams to see her dreams being lived by her siblings.. the way he explains Sonu may also have to wait for another generation to see her dreams fulfilled explained well to N, that all the pain she underwent to bring them up by squashing her dreams will repeat itself if Sonu was not able to choose her profession..but I hate the way N is going self defensive and pessimistic saying she should not have married.. I am amazed by D's restraint in the comments he gives her back.. it must have hurt him a lot, but he understood her hurt more so that he was able to handle it na..

I LOVED the convo between jiju-saali..so touching and real..i am not going to elaborate too much here warna my comments will turn into as essay lol!! But what Sonu needed right now was someone like D..mature but friendly and someone willing to listen and understand her too.. she is ashamed, but wants to tell why she did what she did..she has done her research well and understood what she wants to do.. she took this step because now she knows what options are avail.. warna all she also knew was that there was only BA, BSc, BCom etc to do.. but now when she knows this is what she wants in life and it is a very respectable institution and a proper degree, she was only wanting to talk to her sister and try and convince her as no one else back home was willing to listen..i liked how you also used the reality show wala comments and cinema extra dances etc as this is someone's irst impression when one talks of being a dancer..even till date, I think in so many families, learning music/singing is acceptable, whereas dance is looked down upon. I am a trained dancer of a couple of decades and miss it terribly now.. but then I was not committed enuf like Sonu or did not want it as badly as Sonu did..My priorities were diff…Loved the warm hug and comfort Sonu got from D.. perfect! BTW, tune bhi kaafi reserahc ki hi Rimpi to write this episode!!

OMG she listened to their conversation chupke se.. from when?! Did she only hear D consoling her and asking her to follow her dreams.. hope not..otherwise she will think he is not understanding their problems..Good grief, this bandha still smokes kya?! Dutta tu  toh gaya re hahahahaha.. it would be very interesting to see how D handles this now.. he has his hands full with a very upset and feeling inferior biwi and a saali who is beginning to believe she may have a career she would love!! Military training leni hi chaiye thi usse.. hehehe

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ vandu: There is a flight from raipur to mumbai...well, Rajnandgaon is not really a village Vandu..From my very childhood memories as far as i remember it was a pretty decent township. with about 1-2 lakh populace now..then it was some 40-50 thousand...I am talking of the place some 18 yrs back..Raipur is the closest biggest city from there..and raipur is about 2 hrs by road and same by train almost but in direction of Kolkata..Now Raipur is capital of chattisgarh and as such has a domestic airport but the flights are very few in between and high priced...Dutta would not have minded the price i guess but both the times that he traveled he felt at ease with common man's mode of traveling i.e Train. and anyways The train suited my purpose better so i used it.😉
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear Shilpi🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM🤗Loved it as always ...just fab yaara ...Both dutta and naku concerned about sonu in its own way 😳...But loved Dutta and sonu convo ...and Omg the last was bang on hehehe😆...u take care and see ya around ...pls jaldi update karna ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi shilipi ,was waiting for the update & i must say liked it alot ,plz next update ke liye etna wait mat karwana 😊
ishapari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for a wonderful update...
u write so so well that i some times go back and read it two or three times more

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey shilpita🤗
awesome update dear like always
so dutta is furious at driver because nakku is not well
sonu ran away from home to talk to nakku but wrong train
dutta kmows how to talk to teens and talk with sonu calmly so that he can understand situation properly
dutta's view about his daughter and last part wow😉
thanks dear for update and pm
love it
😛