Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@manju: Arey pahele Vandu ka comment to aaney do...i can't write without reading her comment...My imagination stops flowing without her comments
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tabhi main sochu ki ye update itna suna kyn lag raha hai.
Btw where is vandu?
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preety_219

Tabhi main sochu ki ye update itna suna kyn lag raha hai.

Btw where is vandu?

busy solving everyone's problem and tired to her bones..poor thing!
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

busy solving everyone's problem and tired to her bones..poor thing!

The Joys of being in IT ... 
U guys r too Cute 

krishaa thumbnail
hey vandu jaldi comments do taki hamein jaldi se update miley humare beloved tasha ki.😊
Warda. thumbnail
aww...me too wants vandu to comment soon pls
not only for the update but her comments are always a treat to read :-)
so aik teer say dou shikar 😳 😃
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Rimpi…

First of all I am really sorry that I did not post comments until so late.. well, you know why so wont dwell on it..you made me cry reading how u want to meet that v v special person you met on the forum.. all I can say is the love and respect is mutual..i too would give anything to meet you and give you a warm tight hug.. and I know it will happen.. it has to happen as we will make it happen one day!!

I loved your ice lolly story.. well I am an even bigger tube light lol.. even after being so grown up, I still could not pick out how your mum found out!! Of course the lips and tongue… hahaha.. yes, me too used to love rose and orange.. we used to get a milky one too.. and mum never allowed us, but nani would give us the money.. we never had those vendors in our city, but every weekend we visited nani in her lil town and he would come ringing his bell.. sigh.. if I was to tell kids today of those simple pleasures, they will surely think mum has lost it.. they don't know the sweetness and iciness of those lollies as they are so used to their choc ices and hygienic ice cream sticks na!! gone are those days forvever…

Now coming to the story, I like the fact how Naku has kept her matured side intact whereas Dutta is still the same inside though some changes have come about him. For the whole duration of the story I kept thinking it must be Rakhsa-Dutta photo on the mobile that caused naku to be so grief stricken.. but trust you to be diff!! It was a shock to know she had a baby and that too an autistic one..You need to be very strong to be able to handle such a baby..i really respect and admire the 1000's of carers we have here who have dedicated their lives caring for reltives who are handicapped in whatever way.. I admire how the convenience of handicapped people os thought of and catered for when planning anything in this country.. be it the slight dip in the side walk to allow their wheel chairs to get on the road smoothly or the toilets fitted with everything within reach for them, the special doors for them, the amount of space that has to be left in corridors so they don't struggle coming in etc etc.. I know things are improving in India.. I was really touched by this couple who are foster parents to a lot of kids, but kids who have some deficiency or other as they feel these kids need more love and attention and care..I am humbled by such people who take on kids who are scarred and can be violent, and they are no blood relations to them either.. but still want to do it..I can see Naku like that, never to turn her face away in face of such adversity..

Dutta on the other hand, has his opinions and his opinions are based on what he has seen and doesn't include any chance for the person to have changed..well, he has been a hard person thinking from his head and after his experience with Raksha, he has every right to believe she just banished the baby fpr her own comfort..he has no reason to believe he may have changed.. maybe he has never fully forgiven her for what she did, hence the resentment always.. maybe with this talk from naku, he can see Raksha in a better light and let go of the past..she has managed to show him a side of her which he may not yet believe completely, but the starting point has been given to maybe realise people like her also could have changed..i think the whole monologue from naku was very poignant.. reminded me for some reason of Taare Zameen Par..very touching from a mum's pov and she feels such as she has been a mum to her siblings.. plus she has always remained in the shadows and observed and absorbed a lot…and that has given her the maturity and large heartedness to see things from other person's pov before passing judgement..it is hard to achieve as people are usually so hard set in their views based on their own personal opinions of someone, that it is deep rooted and dfficult to change.. but this one line I am sure has started the tick-tock movement in D's head.. Kya aap bhi aaj waise hi hai jaise tab hua karte the, nahi na? phir?

This line just sums up everything she has said that night about Raksha and D's views on her..and this is the point from where he is ready to acknowledge that maybe she has changed..

Also when Dutta asks ki tumhe jalan nahi hui, instead you are supporting Raksha.. I felt happy reading that as he wants her to be jealous of Raksha unconsciously as he knows she loves him a lot..but the way naku explains how their eyes hold nothing for each other is so true..it is amazing how with time, you can be indifferent to people who have been close to you but harmed you in some way.. it is v necessary to move on in life isn't it? It is fine as long as other person was guilty of that crime, but I hope when u r in a relationship for life, you can never move on, but instead go thru every emotion possible, but still cannot let go.. aah, the beauty of love…

OMG, Ned was under so much guilt too..Just as he was blind to R's pain, so was she.. they were both so wraped up in the pain in their own worlds they forgot the other person was suffering equally na..it happens as they are both grieving and that too for so long..commendable they are still together.. they needed that one poke from somewhere to finally bring out their pain and insecurities and fears in the open.. and honestly you feel for both of them.. esp Ned as he was so scared to cut the chord when it was his baby..but this is fate.. and no point blaming anyone..instead try to make the best of it and see what you have.. I was so touched reading ned asking her to move on.. but their mutual respect and a bit of love that is till there will see them thru it.. hopefully the baby will bring them closer just as Naku was that poke they needed to confess and confide..

BTW, I so wanna got to Hungary now reading your descriptions.. but one choti si point. Hope u don't mind, are there palm groves in Hungary? You are such a perfectionist with details that I wanted to ask you this..it is amazing to see that rosiness of happy honeymoon couples in these two..still so much into each other and on best behaviour too hahahaha.. do u know what I also don't like spas for same reason.. ki how do I let someone else touch my body.. lol..but I finally gave in and tried it once and it was good.. though not sure I will repeat the experience as not sure I can relax like that lol.. just a good novel makes me relax a lot more.. but spa settings are always great.. I was rofl thinking Naku was seriously even considering that Dutta might take her to haridwar!! You have gives us so much info on the hot springs in India and best part is you have given it from both their pov's.. it would suit the interests of any reader here, isn't it? scientific or non-scientific J it was with a smile I read how D was cajoiling her to get in the water even mentioning no one in Rajnandgan will know!! As if that was her only worry lol..I could so well see Naku sat beside that pool, arre itna accha describe kiya, I felt like I was lazing y that pool.. that was amazing considering the stress I have been under.. I need to read such parts more often as I will feel like I am on the pool side touching the warm water!! See, I did not laugh reading Naku's version of how the hot springs came in Manali.. it was very interesting as I did not know about the teer and munivar story..the best thing about u rimpi, is u have the memory of an elephant I think.. sab kuch yaad rehta hain.. and I hope it stays that way too..BTW, I was hoping and half expecting him to pull her into that pool.. and wahi hua hahaha… and gosh was she fuming or what!! And when she questions him on clothes then he realises ki ab kya hoga.. again u see impulsive D here who does and thinks later!! But best thing is he always finds a way to resolve any problems that are created na?!! and this time wow, the dress looked amazing..white and Hungarian lace wali..she would have looked such a doll in it!! I have seen such stores and could just picture the two of them at the door step.. D all confidrnt while poor Naku looking like a half drowned bunny!! And OMG she must hv tried all the dresses there lol and phir bhi she liked none.. of ocurse, neck low hoga, hemline choti hogi etc etc na.I loved her rubber band tights lol..how cutely she described it!!  it was fascinating reading about the Hungarian dance and custom of bride kidnapping.. I am amazed they still follow it with the groom's friends kidnapping the bride.. such cultural info that you provide are golden nuggets of info for me..and Dutta's witty remark on Uday was seriously good.. brought back memories of Uday lol..god, Naku must have felt like Cinderella that night J

Sorry, if my comments are not like usual.. just wrote down what I felt without much though as time is of essence today !!

And now looking fwd to how you move this story fwd esp as they are pretty compatible so far with D being patient and loving..hmmm but I can sense something simmering..Rimpi ki kahaan hai. Toh twist toh banta hain lol

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG.. i am so touched.. just saw all ur comments asking for my comments.. seriously i needed some TLC and wow what a bunch of girls we have here who have just put a big smile on my face.. sorry, for nbeing late.. and sorry, my comments may not be of usual style as still comepletely rushed off my feet!

but seriously touched with so many comments..Warda and Pooji  - I love your comments too as you analyse everything so well :)

chal Rimpi.. ab koi bahaana nahi... de de hamari agli instalment ;-)
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywoman

OMG.. i am so touched.. just saw all ur comments asking for my comments.. seriously i needed some TLC and wow what a bunch of girls we have here who have just put a big smile on my face.. sorry, for nbeing late.. and sorry, my comments may not be of usual style as still comepletely rushed off my feet!

but seriously touched with so many comments..Warda and Pooji  - I love your comments too as you analyse everything so well :)

Vandu,if u say this comment was not so nice,then may be i should go & change the definition in the dictionary😆.
Like everyone else,me to was waiting for ur comment,not becaz i want early update,but to read ur version of every part is peasure👍🏼
But,now that u have given green signal😛,Shilpi madam friday tak update karna compulsion hai😆
Warda. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywoman

thank you so much for liking my comment...means a lot to me 😳
and for shilpi *clears throat* and says loudly...UPDATE CHAHIYE 😃