Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it , plz update soon 😊
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update dear
ah me thought that its dutta and rakshanda's pic on phone but no its her baby pic sad for rakshanda she blamed herself and stay away from him so that he don't harm himself like last 😭and like ned and her conversation.
tasha's explanations is exaclty different but both right she thinks from religious point of view and he from scientific but love itπŸ˜›
ah dress scene what a hubby 😳
dutta's collegue's wife tell interesting prank played on marriage there and dutta's answer really hillarious  πŸ˜†
nakku and socks 🀣
love the update dear

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a superb updt...nakku understood rakshas pain as a mother just by the look in her eyes...Ned and Rakshas convo gr888888... they are so much in pain fr the condition of their son sumhow bcoz of themself... loved the updt to core... updt sooon...do PMEdited by ushankitvc - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Shilpi

Reading ur update ..I remembered this track

She was afraid to come out of the locker 
she was as nervous as she could be 
she was afraid to come out of the locker 
she was afraid that somebody would see 

Two three four 
tell the people what she wore 

It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 
that she wore for the first time today 
an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 
so in the locker she wanted to stay 

Two three four 
stick around well tell you more 

She was afraid to come out in the open 
so a blanket around her she wore 
she was afraid to come out in the open 
and so she sat bundled up on the shore 

Two three four 

it was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 

so in the blanket she wanted to stay 

Two three four 
stick around well tell you more 

Now she's afraid to come out of the water 
and i wonder what she's gunna do 
now she's afraid to come out of the water 
and the poor little girls turning blue 

Two three four 

It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 
so in the water she wanted to stay 

From the locker to the blanket 
from the blanket to the shore 
from the shore to the water

She is so afraid of living her life ..but Dutta will not give up …..But That's what we call love..Being there for one other ….So cute

17 DRESSES …Wow ...But I guess Dutta did not mind chking her out in each and every one of them .

I felt really bad but yet proud of Raksh ….. 

Bad becoz she is helpless as a mother , Proud becoz she refuses to give up and continues to fight …

Near the place I grew up there is a family wo have two such kids …..But the way, the parents have brought them up , is joy to see .

Not  everyone can do so ...   can give so much love and bear pain with a smile …it takes a lot courage to do so .

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wonderful update, very well written. A special stranger helping Rakshanda accept her child was very good. You are really a good writer,πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks😊

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
beautifully written...sometimes they do say that people who are not that close can see things which people who are too close don't see...
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alamelu

beautifully written...sometimes they do say that people who are not that close can see things which people who are too close don't see...

Hi,

I have never seen ur comment before..hence a heartfelt thank you for reading my FF...it feels good to see many new readers pressing the like button or writing a line or two...😳..thanks and please do read all the updates tht are yet to come.πŸ˜ƒ
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So i am back againπŸ˜›.
What😲u forgot ,arre,maine abhi pura chapter nahi complete kiya hai.πŸ˜†

Nakku is so damn good at reading someone's face & behaviour.I guess it kind of comes when u urself have to become adult a little too ahead of ur age.Her loss of mother made her instantly a mother of Sonu & Debu ,so like any mom,she too experienced all the sorrows & happiness of her siblings.

Dutta on the other hand was looking this whole thing from Dr's perception or more to the point of ex.BF.For him,Rakshanda's present unfortune & her child's problem really didn't matter much,Becaz as per him,it was her choice & it is her life.But,still what surprised me is,even after all these years due to same circle of Dr. friends,he kept track of Rakshanda & her kid.

Like Nakku said,until u urself got thru such situation ,u cann't feel the pain the other person is bearing.
it is very easy to blame the woman naa,even after so much education,Dutta still ended up blaming Rakshanda,it was only after Nakku made him realise that in this mis-hap her hubby was also equally responsible,he said yaa ok.

The respect for Nakku grew much higher in my eyes,when she tried to explain him as to why she kept that child away.She too must have felt scared.I also liked how she gave Kalatai's example,someone who is almost in the same boat as Raksha.

But,still in the entire convo. I felt Dutta was slightly aloof,as if that part of his chapter is closed & now he really is not interested in turning those pages.

Finally the reality behind Raksha's lonliness came out,but even Ned was suffering so much.
I really liked how u started their convo. with each of them trying to blame the other one,& slowly coming to the focal point,her delivery which kind of was catalyst in separatling them & then again that same issue made them connect to each other's pain & then coming to their child & how they failed in taking care of him & now how they want to try being parents & be together for their child's sake.

I really liked how Raksha admired Nakku as a special person to make her realise that everything is still not lost.

Nakku indeed turned out angel for their family.

Regarding autism ,still in India people have wrong conception.They easily misunderstand it for abnormality & sometimes behave very harsh with such kids.
I really respect & admire those parents who bring up such blessed childπŸ‘.
Some how i was reminded of Zee Tv's show -Aap Ki Antara.
That show was so close to reality,i was really touched by the show.

I absolutely admire u for the way u wrote the entire convo. between Nakku & Dutta ,as well as Ned & Raksha.πŸ‘
I hope everything sorts out nicely for Rakshanda & her family.
Now,i realise Nakku's coming to budapest was unasked blessing from God for Rakshanda.
Nakku is such a person,wherever she goes,thru her good deeds she wins people's heart.

Now,will wait patiently till  weekend for next update.😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update!
Have you considered publishing a book Shilpita? You should, you are such a talented writer!
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shilpita, Shilpita, in the hiding!

When is the next update going to be ready for my reading?😍😍

Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago