Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally An update after a long time...i must say it was awesome and superb...
Dutta n nakku conversation in pool is too good...ohhh...he pulled her in the pool
i had thought that may b rakshanda will create problem between the D n N...but no iam wrong...her own life is vry painful...heart touching
waiting for next
update soon
thanx
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shilpi! Lovely update!! Just superb!

Naku is a special one! She has a Midas touch! Lives just bloom! Look at Kalatai, Leelatai, her siblings, Dutta, his friends, his ex! Bless her!

Eagerly awaiting the next update with some more  romantic moments between Dutta and Naku!
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all welcome back shilpi ๐Ÿค—
hope u had a great vacation :-)

the update is fantabulous yaar...ur updates are always flawless:-)

firstly the starting para is so touching...awww...i know all of us have faced such childhood encounters where mummy caught are mistakes...and even still so true we cannot lie with our mom...she can easily read our eyes...nothing in this world can match her selfless love...bless all mothers...may all moms live long n healthy lives {ameen}

proceeding with the story ...glad that u mentioned that first paragraph regarding maa first it made it even more easier to affiliate with raksha...all mothers are the same and raksha is no less...this is the inheritance of the woman...that she is selflessly in love wid her child...no matter if she of as high class to which raksha belong...or as simple as kala...

and coming to naku ...oh she is a sweet angel...dutta is so lucky to have her as a wife...what a life this couple gonna have ...i can imagine ๐Ÿ˜

andthe last part is so true sometimes a stranger understand us more than our nearones...but not every stranger...brilliantly written...this line just stole the show:-)

thanks a ton for such wonderful update and for pm too...
waiting for the next part...and i can wait too...cos i know the wait is going to be worth it ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i realized that part about the stranger understanding us better from my experience in the forum..where ii met so many friends and one very very special person..whom i so badly want to met in real..
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
 Fantastic update Sil ,relishing the flavour certainly a weekend treat and worth waiting for...luv you...
the ice pops ,kulfi ,street vendors scenario ,taboos related to eating off the street ,,,just loved it ..brought back memories that I coud relate to completely..me and my buddies during lunch break,flock to the school's main iron wrought gate and go for packets of imli,and  corn buried in hot steaming sand driizzled with fresh lemon scrub and sprikled with loads of salt and red chilli yummy... here uk street venders would sell hot dogs.. squirted with mustard! but do miss the kulfi and the ice pops especially the color on the lips!
absolutely was into the Danish spa site. reminded me of the city of Bath in UK ,famous for its hot springs ..the city is littered with Roman archeological sites  and shows the remanents of the Roman empire AD 43... bacically the Romans wanted a cooler climate and also had expansion on their minds ... sorry  this was triggered off whilst reading your text...
did laugh at their covos at he pool side her reference to paap cleansing more so on home ground ,and his funny quip about commiting paaps first to have them washed off haaa.funcy coming out with lets go to LA badmasshi ka adah first...yeah.. Dutta ! loved it
loved the bit about the close bit in the pool of course chaska!
ingenious the contrast between the natrual spa of home and his contrasting explanation about the geyser run spa... i.e the man made really going back to the primitive for inspiration to run the modren version! well done Shil..xx
great were the moments of her firm yet reasonable spirtual beliefs and his factual scientific approach... again  a high light of the update !
enjoyed the shop, dress description  very light ,and well described ,especially the dress it self .
the final section was deep and thought proking ,the ference to autisim, marital bonds ,parenting... excellent issues not to be taken lightly... this is the kind of stuff that stays with the reader... and has a universal appeal... xxx well done
the very last section was sad... looks like OUR nakku with her simplicity ,raw ,coomon sense itelligence has scored again .
soo guru jee thanks for an impact riddled update luv you loads .xxx hammie! waiting for next...
Warda. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

i realized that part about the stranger understanding us better from my experience in the forum..where ii met so many friends and one very very special person..whom i so badly want to met in real..

aww...so true...this forum is a rocking place...where you get to know so many wonderful people...
and make great friends ๐Ÿ˜Š
i pray ur wish is fulfilled soon...and u meet ur friend in real soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ oye shil  " is that very very special  person whom you so badly want to meet
in real"
a certain Mr.Mishal Raheja!!!!????

xxx hammie 
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ oye shil  " is that very very special  person whom you so badly want to meet

in real"
a certain Mr.Mishal Raheja!!!!????

xxx hammie 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I wish..but no re...i like the guy as an actor and i feel its better not to meet them as then the mystery is gone and u can't associate them with characters they play..like now a days due to over exposure i can't associate SRK, Salman or Abhishek -ash with the roles they play...I was talking about my dear friend Vandu(Prettywoman) Well..on second thoughts meting u pooji kiki Srushti and all others wouldn't be bad either...๐Ÿ˜ณ We can have a forum get together of sorts hai na, what say?๐Ÿ˜‰
Pooja_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I wish..but no re...i like the guy as an actor and i feel its better not to meet them as then the mystery is gone and u can't associate them with characters they play..like now a days due to over exposure i can't associate SRK, Salman or Abhishek -ash with the roles they play...I was talking about my dear friend Vandu(Prettywoman) Well..on second thoughts meting u pooji kiki Srushti and all others wouldn't be bad either...๐Ÿ˜ณ We can have a forum get together of sorts hai na, what say?๐Ÿ˜‰

@Bold : Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye,tere pyaar ki dor se bandhe aaye re๐Ÿ˜‰

I know i know,meri aawaz itni sur me nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†,but bhavnao ko samjho๐Ÿ˜›
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Ur prelouge story reminded me of my childhood๐Ÿ˜.Kya befikari ke din theUnlike u,i used to get scolding for eating khatte ber๐Ÿ˜‰,becaz even i had tonsils problem.๐Ÿ˜•Like i mentioned earlier ,my mom being teacher,along with maa ki daant ,teacher wali double dose bhi milti thi๐Ÿ˜†.Dad wali dhamki she never gave,becaz it was futile.Ulta sometimes he used to ask his hissa from my khatte ber๐Ÿคฃ,then we both used to get scolding.
But,what u said is true,mom knows everything,she can read it on our face,in our eyes.
Now,when i am all grown up & can eat whatever i feel like,somehow i want that restiction back.
Even though girls are dad's doll,but it is mother who reads them like an open book.The maternal cord always remains strong thruout ur entire life.
I am yet to experience motherhood,still when i am with my nieces,i always feel that motherly affection & by god they do get the same scolding which i got from my mom๐Ÿ˜†whenever they eat too many chocolates.

ch 23 :

Until i had not read the complete part,i was going mad with guessing that what actually Nakku saw in Rakshanda's cell,which shook her so much.Infact i almost felt angry at Rakshanda thinking she deliberately bumped into Nakku & that pic. must be of her & Dutta & she did all this to make nakku feel miserable.But by the time i finished reading ,i felt so miserable for thinking such wrong things about her.That's why it is said naa,u should never creat opinion about anyone hastily.U should infact be flexible enough to judge the person as per the situations.But,i will come to Rakshanda's part afterwards.

Dutta is not leaving a single opportunity to make Nakku realise how much he loves her & cares for her feelings.Being emotional is my nature๐Ÿ˜†,so when i read how Dutta asked her if she is missing her siblings,i got teary eyes.Nakku would have never imagined that someone will read her feelings & will do everything to fulfill her every wish.But,Nakku's weariness was so evident in her behaviour.She is really like an open book,jo mann me hai woh chehre par hai.That's what makes her pure-hearted.

Nakku's resort pool experience was one of a kind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.She & her beliefs always goes together & uska ulta Dutta has equally strong logics & scientific reasons to support his theories๐Ÿ˜†.Both are right in their own way & yet when they both try to put their points forward,its so much fun to watch their arguments .Dutta never leaves any chance to twist her religious tales into something which suits his wittiness.Bechare Laxmanji ko bhi nahi choda๐Ÿ˜†.
But, what i loved the most in this was how slowly Nakku's thoughts are changing,i liked how she was talking to herself that this is not her hometown where people like to gossip.This is what Dutta & Kalatai both wanted naa,that she should stop getting bothered by what someone might say.
FInally he managed to get her wet,but ye kya nakku ne toh uske pure romance pe pool bharke paani dal diya๐Ÿ˜†.I really felt like pulling her cheeks when she said -*aap sochte samjhte nahi,bas raita failate rehte hai*๐Ÿคฃ
Bechar Dutta,indeed uske romantic mood ki bhais paani me beh gayi.๐Ÿ˜†

Dress selection was damn hilarious & yet endearing๐Ÿ˜ณ.I loved how she kicked him,when he mentioned her size for dress.Nakku dear,agar woh batayega nahi toh aap pehnogi kya?
But ,the owner tthinking her child was so cute ,i mean in many ways she is so child like,innocent ,delicate & pakki mischievious with Dutta.17 dresses๐Ÿ˜ฒ,chalo finally kuch toh Nakku ko pasand aaya๐Ÿ˜†.Tillu ko ab samjh me aa raha hoga ke shaadi ke baad kya kya karna padta hai.

I have seen that traditional Hungarian dance so many times on TV ,but the tradition part of it was something which i never knew.I loved the Bride rescue tradition & Dutta's witty reply to that.๐Ÿ˜†
But,one thing i noticed,may it be Dutta's close friends or his associates or their wives,they all are really fond of Nakku.She has such aura that everyone who comes in contact with her just gets touched y her humble nature.

Next part is quite emotional to read & if i continue now,then i won't be able to sleep.
Will come back again  when i am in better position to explain what i felt reading it.