FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago

awesmee update❤️...luvd posessive nakku...do add mre of it😊.

thankss for pm...update soon 😃

Ch. 21 :

U do have certain favouratism for terrace scenes naa😉,i was reminded of their 1st dance on parinda's song & how by then Dutta was slowly realising that he do have some special feelings for Nakku.😳But,i loved his way of making up under the pretext of remedy for headache😉I was pleasantly surprised when he said that he fell for her the very 1st time he met her,i remember that 1st meet when despite being angry,he  had noticed her features,even in his rage,while hand twisting,he couldn't see those tears in her eyes.For Nakku it was real love at 1st sight,at the age of 8😉.I liked how she reminded him about that sindoorwala incident.He termed her bandariya & for her he was sadu,wow,these 2 are grown up,but from inside still bachchas😆
I enjoyed their little ye haath nahi woh haath wala making up😳Nakku is so herself with Dutta & to me it seems she is slowly coming out of her small town shell.I guess that disc incident did help her in expressing herself much clearly.

I loved the way slowly Nakku is getting drown into Dutta's world & Mumbai's life-style,but most importantly without loosing herself.She still has her innocence intact,& her shyness before speaking in crowd.No wonder Dutta is head oover heels for her,& she totally derserves that.So this is her 1st party as hostess & i was simply stunned by the way she was handling everything so nicely & my guess was correct,she did leave remarkable impression of Dutta's friends,they all love this timid new bride.

I enjoyed convo. between Leelatai & her tillu,she did have her doubts but that's only becaz the nakku which she saw in Kalatai's home was always used to hide behind curtains,kind of scared amongst crowd,not very outspoken.But,post marriage,Dutta did bring out her self-confidence,besides when u have ur loved one by ur side,all ur fears vanquish.I was laughing when Leelatai commented about kalatai's mismanagement😆But,i am liking this practical Leelatai,her practicality is really needed especially when Nakku herself is still kiddo in some ways.

Dutta's friends are real nice & they have taken instant liking for Nakku,the proof being their suggestion of taking her with him ,especially their wives.

I absolutely loved the part where u described about what is Nakku in Dutta's eyes.He is so much proud of her,& feels lucky to have her in his life.Somehow that entire part brought tears in my eyes,becaz it reminded me of nakku's convo. with her naani about how her only dream of being part of his life will never be fulfilled.

Nakku's panic & Leelatai's calmness was such contrast ,i liked how nicely she asked Nakku to calm down & that everything will be sorted out.Dutta was at his best,never leaves one chance to tease her,his comments about mehmaan bhagwaan & then since we have so many gods,so does the increased guests😆

Finally Nakku's naanima's kitchen tips helped her out.Indeed we have so mcuh to learn from elders,but unfortunately in today's fast life,people don't pay much attention to what their elders say.Anyway coming back to Nakku & Leelatai's convo. post party was such heart warming where nakku is complaining her about how she was scared & worried about what people might comment about party arrangements.But,loved Leelatai's answwr to that.Listen to everyone ,but do what ur heart says.I also noticed the fact that Nakku is maintaining her relations very well with Madhu & Roopatai.I liked the comparison Leela drew between party planner & the host who choose to arrange everything on her own accord.Its true,when u give ur personal touches,it satisfies u immesely.

I also agree with leelatai's wisdom talks about how in the big cities,people know everything about world,but hardly knows what happens in their neighbourhood or within their own homes.Nakku has lot to learn in practical department from Leelatai😆

I liked Dutta's rutha hua jelous muh when he was mentioning about how everything belongs to nakku & he is left empty-handed.It was so childish on his part,but i loved him for that,thanks to nakku,his innocent side has started surfaceing.Again both of them started tu tu main main,& leelatai being smart left them alone to reslove in their own special way😉

I liked how both of them were defending the other person so strongly,haye kya pyaar hai😍 & i really don't find anything wrong in hubby messaging wife's feet.Infact i loved that gesture from tillu,time & again he makes nakku realise that he loves her so much.

The last part was Dutta's pov about how his life was in past & what place nakku holds in his life,how she slowly became his sukoon, her presence giving him serenity.I admired how he told her that he was going thru very bad phase of life & that's why he came to kalatai's place.Very few people can admit about their bad times.Then how smartly he brought out the topic of Hungary.Nakku's initial reaction as usual tears😆she can't think of staying away from him,but when he spoke about taking her along,she instantly felt scared,her fear about going to new place was so evident in her eyes.

It will be exciting  to read how will be nakku's experience in hungary & what will happen of Tilluji's honeymoon😉

Edited by preety_219 - 12 years ago
@ pooji: aap aaye bahar ayi(trying to look sarcastic but ends up grinning and blowing a kiss pooji's way!)
Originally posted by shilpita87

@ pooji: aap aaye bahar ayi(trying to look sarcastic but ends up grinning and blowing a kiss pooji's way!)
oye wo kiss hawa me hi atak gayi😕,anyways i completed commenting on this chapter & will be reading next one today itself,ab toh mujhe bhi curiosity hai,nakku ka 1st time flight journey kaisa tha aur hungary me kya hua😉

Nakku's 1st flight ,kind of reminded me of my  very 1st experience of sitting in plane,but sadly alone,my hubby was waiting for me at Muscat airport😆Thankfully that flight took only 90mins. warna .I can still see myself reciting shivmantra when the flight took off,damn scared i was & the person next to me was kind enough not to laugh at my fear.😆

I loved how nakku said-dil toh aise dhadakta hai tilluji😳poor Dr.saab ,apna dil sambhalna muskil ho gaya😉This nakku is so much poles apart from that scared girl who used to hide behind the curtains.But,her pranks are only reserved for Dutta right from the 1st time they met😆.

I had expected Nakku not agreeing so easily to go with him,but itna fights & so many people to convience her,including her naani😆.Finally she gave in or should i say his eyes made her agree.Her questions reflected her curiosity for the new place.But her aachar & murabba totally cracked me up😆.Loved Dutta's instant denial.Actually those whole question-answer session was hilarious & typical hubby-wifey😛Dutta is so full of life when he is around her,loved how he was teasing her about her english.But,nakku's reply was damn hilarious-meri basha paidal aur unki langari,ho gaya satyanaash🤣

The real story about pace-maker was eye-opener.The discovery of pace-maker had such reality behind it,who would have thought.But,i was totally in dilemma😕 thruout reading this part.Being a science person ,i wanted to agree with Dutta,but being a woman,my heart wanted to agree to nakku.Dutta's answer that he can give his child for greater cause reflected his courage.very few people in today's world have thoughts like Dutta.But,this is also the fact that due to such rare people,new discoveries are possible which is useful for future generations.

Dutta's answer to Nakku about her motherhood brought happy tears in my eyes,becaz this is the 1st time someone had thought about her.Even nakku herself never thought for her wishes.He wants her to enjoy the life totally which she missed out due to her responsibilities.Reading this part,i am again confused who is more lucky of the two-Dutta ,becaz thanks to nakku ,he learned to live his life or Nakku,who can think of dreaming thanks to Dutta.

Loved ur detailed description of Budapest, thru ur words,even i was viewing the city alongwith nakku.👏The people whom nakku is meeting are stricted related to his profession unlike his mumbai friends.so naturally her slight discomfort was expected.But,what i loved was she didn't hesitate & even Dutta tried to be by her side all the time.One  thing she certainly reflected thru her behaviour is how much she respects her hubby & was real pleased how other people talked good things about her hubby.

Rakshanda😕,thank god she saved nakku from eating those cutlets,but her words were so venomous,jaat chali jaana & dharam bhrasht😡.But what surprised me was how come she knew nakku😕.I liked how nakku introduced herself-NAKUSHA PATIL,with so much pride & kind of in the face for rakshanda😆I also liked that nakku didn't hide her jelous expressions,it reminded me of her talk with dutta about how she will feel if she finds out about her hubby's ex.The people who don't hide what they feel are always with pure heart & our nakku is one such girl.Loved possessive love struck hubby,but,more than that i loved how he told her -i hold nothing against u ,but was glancing proudly at nakku.

Nakku never miss any details naa,when it comes to observing other human beings behaviour.She was so accurate about Rakshanda's loneliness.But,loved Dutta's answer,at top the person is always alone.Bahut kuch paane ki chaah rakhne wale kabhi kabhi bahut jyada kho dete hai.

The last line about don't waste ur sympathies on her,i need them all totally cracked me up.😳

Hats off to u for all the detailed research u did for this part,whether it is the city descripition or those lines spoken by waiter & Rakshanda.👏
are yaar update bhi kardo ab and please add me to you pm list pleaseee update it  i am waiing
wht is this dear ? plz update soon ,😡
Hey girls,we all have to keep patience. she is busy enjoying her much deserved holidays with family & her little nephew Tintin.
Sabar ka  phal hamesha meetha hota hai😊
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey girls,we all have to keep patience. she is busy enjoying her much deserved holidays with family & her little nephew Tintin.
Sabar ka  phal hamesha meetha hota hai😊
awww...hope she is having great time there 😊
have loads of fun shilpita...miss u and ur wonderful updates a lot...
see you soon 😊