FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
wow glad they r off to their honeymoon ..very well written updt ..love this caring n protective dutta always by her side ..good to see him so understanding ..ohh this rakshanda is back ..will we get to see more of her in future ..hope not ...lol...but once again an awesome updt
lovely update dear

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago
Thanks shilpitha for pm . Its again a great update from u  .  The title is so justified . πŸ‘

As u said from the begining i can't see the tasha characters (LTL) in this story of urs .  These two are qutite different people . But the way u building up the story elevating the characters of dutta and nakusha  is really interesting and makes me to wait always for updates .😊

Flight journey so nice . Dutta showing explaining heart mechanism  and naku simply showed him how heart beats. Its so like naku πŸ˜‰ . with her simple gestures she always attracts me also  along with dutta .

Dutta threatening and naku moves ohhh so lovely  romantic journey Dr. saab ki 😳. I love the way how naku fills up with life  always . She actually eases the environment surrounding her always . Dutta always feels ease and comfort in the presence of her mainly due to this nature of naku . 😊

Loved the way both had their quarrels how they did n't  talk to each other how finally naku accepted . Dutta taken the help of so many people  to take naku with him . It shows how much he loves naku and how much he always wants to be with her . LOC is really funny  in these lovers tiffs . 😊

I really can't understand why naku was not interested to go with him .  Is it because of her low confidence levels ? πŸ˜•

Naku's questions and dutta answers  before going to trip are very very nice . The conversation between dutta and naku about experimenting pace maker on a dead child without his mother's acceptance is really very very πŸ‘good .

On this point i agree with dutta more as i also feel even though much lots of  pain will be there but if something good happens to lakhs of people then nothing wrong in it .

ohhh Dr saab wants so many children but after 4-5 yrs. Good decision. He understands naku so much and he wants to live for herself now . I love dutta the way he cared for her happiness , his concern towards her is so appealing in his words .😍
😍

Shilpitha i  really guessed  and feared that naku will  meet that b*** rakshanda  in Budapest as u said all Drs are coming from the worldwide  to the conference . πŸ˜”

mmm as i guessed the same thing happened . I can imagine naku's condition how she will take all this i really wonder . as i already mentioned its so difficult for a wife  to accept these things . πŸ˜”

If we assume that she forgets everything  and don't take dutta's past seriously on to her heart but its so paining know that wherever she goes her husband's ex  are there . What the ... I mean how can she stay such cool . 😑 .Its so  difficult for any wife to handle these situations . Its a hell i say .

Even though its his past  and dutta now is a changed man  and he loves only his wife  now and he also hates his  past life  now that  worst past is  affecting his wife   and hurting her always right ?  πŸ˜”

He also knows  it right before marriage that his past will affect her and that's y may be he scared to marry naku in fear of hurting her . But that's what happening . 😑

My respect and admiration is increasing day by day for naku the way she she is handling the situations  so cool .  Hats off to naku .  I love the way naku reacted  πŸ‘ but i swear i won't and can't be like this .

Inspite of knowing his worst past  she loved him and married him  and the way she handles the situations is so nice .  Her love for him is so great  that she could be able to forgive him for all his deeds in the past .
❀️

Even though she is loved by her husband so much now but his past is always affecting her . Poor girl .  My heart goes out for her always in these situations  πŸ€— and i hate Dr. saab so much for giving pain tto naku like this  😑.

This is the ultimate pain which  any married woman can't bear and moreover  the worst thing is poor nakusha she is facing all his past ex. I wonder if dutta is is in naku's place will he be so cool like naku .?

I really really really really wants to see jealous Dr. saab again shipitha as iam so angry with dutta . πŸ˜‰

nakusha told dutta once on kala tai's terrace that she won't bear any such things and she will be  so possessive about her husband . she can't bear such things in her life . But now i wonder the way she is reacting so coool . she forgives dutta because she loves him so much that these things does n't matter to her now  compared with her love . mmm she is now so matured enough . 😍

Finally iam in much confusion that is naku lucky or unlucky to have a husband like dutta . Surely dutta is most luckiest person to have naku in his life . But  naku?  

May i consider naku to be lucky girl as dutta now loves her so much and the way he is caring her, showing his concern , love . The way he is so possessive about her  . Of course now dutta loves naku more than any one in the world .  

Or

May i consider naku as unlucky girl for what she is feeling , the agony ,the torture she undergoes because of his past  and past ex .

Iam confused about naku whether she is lucky or unlucky to have dutta as her hsabnd but iam sure no confusion  and confidently sating that you are an amazing writer making me thinking so much about this ff at nights also . Hats off to u . Keep writing .πŸ‘

Iam sorry in my emotions i have written so much with out thinking  .  Thanks for bearing my comment .

waiting for the next update . Hope u won't hurt  poor naku  again  and again .  

Thanks for the awesome update, Shilpita. Its a beautiful tasha story😊
the imprefect perfection is so perfect can't stop prasiing u ,update soon don't keep us waiting

thanku u for a wonderful update and pm.please do update soon do not take long ,we will love to see dutta taking care of nakku and making her heal the wound and pain she get facing his past  with his love and care,great work please continue soon waiting eagerly for next installment ,thank u😊 your work has a magic that i eager ly wait and while reading this can visualize each and every scene .thank u for such a wonderful story,even though it is not LTL story it is indirectly related to it as we would have loved the story that way rather then this disgusted angle going on  at ltl with diggu and new dutta,crappy one ,bit now it doesn't bother  mishal fan anymore our dutta is only mishal.

Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
such a lovely ff of tasha and loved the jealous and slightly possessive side of N with that rakshanda lady. love all the pampering D is doing to N 

PLEASE PLEASE update soon, eagerly waiting 
keep up the good work πŸ‘
Nice update Shilpi...the story is so interesting...wonder if its going the Aitraaz way? πŸ˜‰ Edited by droopy_asleep - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ziks

Thanks shilpitha for pm . Its again a great update from u  .  The title is so justified . πŸ‘

As u said from the begining i can't see the tasha characters (LTL) in this story of urs .  These two are qutite different people . But the way u building up the story elevating the characters of dutta and nakusha  is really interesting and makes me to wait always for updates .😊

Flight journey so nice . Dutta showing explaining heart mechanism  and naku simply showed him how heart beats. Its so like naku πŸ˜‰ . with her simple gestures she always attracts me also  along with dutta .

Dutta threatening and naku moves ohhh so lovely  romantic journey Dr. saab ki 😳. I love the way how naku fills up with life  always . She actually eases the environment surrounding her always . Dutta always feels ease and comfort in the presence of her mainly due to this nature of naku . 😊

Loved the way both had their quarrels how they did n't  talk to each other how finally naku accepted . Dutta taken the help of so many people  to take naku with him . It shows how much he loves naku and how much he always wants to be with her . LOC is really funny  in these lovers tiffs . 😊

I really can't understand why naku was not interested to go with him .  Is it because of her low confidence levels ? πŸ˜•

Naku's questions and dutta answers  before going to trip are very very nice . The conversation between dutta and naku about experimenting pace maker on a dead child without his mother's acceptance is really very very πŸ‘good .

On this point i agree with dutta more as i also feel even though much lots of  pain will be there but if something good happens to lakhs of people then nothing wrong in it .

ohhh Dr saab wants so many children but after 4-5 yrs. Good decision. He understands naku so much and he wants to live for herself now . I love dutta the way he cared for her happiness , his concern towards her is so appealing in his words .😍
😍

Shilpitha i  really guessed  and feared that naku will  meet that b*** rakshanda  in Budapest as u said all Drs are coming from the worldwide  to the conference . πŸ˜”

mmm as i guessed the same thing happened . I can imagine naku's condition how she will take all this i really wonder . as i already mentioned its so difficult for a wife  to accept these things . πŸ˜”

If we assume that she forgets everything  and don't take dutta's past seriously on to her heart but its so paining know that wherever she goes her husband's ex  are there . What the ... I mean how can she stay such cool . 😑 .Its so  difficult for any wife to handle these situations . Its a hell i say .

Even though its his past  and dutta now is a changed man  and he loves only his wife  now and he also hates his  past life  now that  worst past is  affecting his wife   and hurting her always right ?  πŸ˜”

He also knows  it right before marriage that his past will affect her and that's y may be he scared to marry naku in fear of hurting her . But that's what happening . 😑

My respect and admiration is increasing day by day for naku the way she she is handling the situations  so cool .  Hats off to naku .  I love the way naku reacted  πŸ‘ but i swear i won't and can't be like this .

Inspite of knowing his worst past  she loved him and married him  and the way she handles the situations is so nice .  Her love for him is so great  that she could be able to forgive him for all his deeds in the past .
❀️

Even though she is loved by her husband so much now but his past is always affecting her . Poor girl .  My heart goes out for her always in these situations  πŸ€— and i hate Dr. saab so much for giving pain tto naku like this  😑.

This is the ultimate pain which  any married woman can't bear and moreover  the worst thing is poor nakusha she is facing all his past ex. I wonder if dutta is is in naku's place will he be so cool like naku .?

I really really really really wants to see jealous Dr. saab again shipitha as iam so angry with dutta . πŸ˜‰

nakusha told dutta once on kala tai's terrace that she won't bear any such things and she will be  so possessive about her husband . she can't bear such things in her life . But now i wonder the way she is reacting so coool . she forgives dutta because she loves him so much that these things does n't matter to her now  compared with her love . mmm she is now so matured enough . 😍

Finally iam in much confusion that is naku lucky or unlucky to have a husband like dutta . Surely dutta is most luckiest person to have naku in his life . But  naku?  

May i consider naku to be lucky girl as dutta now loves her so much and the way he is caring her, showing his concern , love . The way he is so possessive about her  . Of course now dutta loves naku more than any one in the world .  

Or

May i consider naku as unlucky girl for what she is feeling , the agony ,the torture she undergoes because of his past  and past ex .

Iam confused about naku whether she is lucky or unlucky to have dutta as her hsabnd but iam sure no confusion  and confidently sating that you are an amazing writer making me thinking so much about this ff at nights also . Hats off to u . Keep writing .πŸ‘

Iam sorry in my emotions i have written so much with out thinking  .  Thanks for bearing my comment .

waiting for the next update . Hope u won't hurt  poor naku  again  and again .  

Thank you so much for ur analytic comments..now thats what helps me to gauge what my readers feel and think when the read what i write.

As you said that nakku is in pain because she has to face dutta's past...and the way she is kool about it..

In the last update i got comments that how much nakku has progressed from being a shy hidden girl to a budding hostess...

The story as i have said is about the imperfection these both have in them individually and how they together strive and help each other to attain perfection...Basically if u think u'll feel taht dutta is the perfect eligible bachelor(not anymore but) but his imperfections were just as profound his fast and loose life style...his lack of faith in God and sarcasm in everything..a cynical attitude towards women..

Nakku's imperfection were more basic...her lack of ambition in life, her low self esteem...her fear of the coming out in the open...her inhibition to speak up...her basic doormat attitude to everyone. but then hse has the kindest heart...studious soul...passion for something she loves(cooking)..her simple yet practical outlook towards everything...her astuteness about teh world around..her selflessness...

Have you noticed how dutta becomes more considerate, polite nad understanding when things are about nakku..and that effect spreads out to everyone...a guy like dutta as i had introduced him would never had understood nakku's excitement about her mothre's transistor..but after being with her he understood it and her..and explained it to Uday.He could have gone ahead with meghna but he didn't...he cares about debbu and sonu and basically is a changed lively man..totally in love with his wife...he now has eyes and heart only for nakku...but can u blame him for something he did before he was even aware of nakku's existence..i think not!

Nakku- she is changed in so many ways...she is dreaming about happiness...wanting things she never thought existed...remember the kind of marriage she agreed to to Uday...and what she has now with Dutta...Dutta his sisters and friends they have boosted her morale so much..made her so confident in her worth..her narrowed eyed view to world has been extented...marriage cannot always be about romanceing each other..its about sharing thoughts...planning and deciding things together

They can't always be sprouting love phrases naa sometimes they need a jolt of reality too..in bitter ways..

Nakku is lucky or unlucky...hmm...i think she is just human...ain't we all like taht a bit...we don't get everything we want in our partner but compared to Uday..kya bologi!

Now if Dutta is lucky or not...he could have had someone like nakku if he looked. someone who was educated and polished too...maybe a fellow doc..his sisters might have found someone very nice nad suitable for him...he now needs to be always there to support nakku...which is impossible sometimes naa...i mean thoda independence chaiye apne life partner mein...but nakku si so depended on him...but then nakku does relaxes him..and doesn't feel intimidated by his achivements.

So basically they both are lucky and perfect together...Thats imperfect perefctions...Thats my story..hope it answers some Questions!
I love reading ur fanfic wat more can i say..its beautiful