FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Shilpi 

U seem to know a lot abt terraces , my friend ...It  reminded me of the scene from murder .though Like this one better ...as the characters are better and it's a scene with class

"Accha? Bholibhali? Toh mujhe zor zor se kaun pukar raha tha? " 

When I first read this line , I was like did he actually say that and mean what I think he means or is it my imagination ...Glad it was not 

Loved their first meeting ...every love story has funny moments and their to be cherished... She sure does know how to challenge him ...

Dinner ...she is learning not that she did not know what to do ... but its diff from her way of living ... 

Now for the 2week trip ... Looking forward 
Hey Dear Shilpi🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved the update like always👏👍🏼
Haila romance in the air☺️ab mein kya bolegi😆..just mindblowing ...
Wow naku impressed and won everyone "s heart with her simplicity ...😉and finally leela tai feeling happy to see new confident naku ...good going ...
Awww dutta going away for a meeting and wanna take naku along i hope naku agrees ..they will able spend time with each other ..and ofcourse honeymoon still pending😆...
thanx yaar ..u rocked it ...u take care and pls jaldi update karna...
love and hugs
suhana🤗
what a lovely updt ..good to see nakku getting confident and ppl around her accepting her the way she is ...glad the relationship between her and leela is similar to the one she shared with kala ..and now she managed to host a successful party ..great ..the bond between tasha is just so wonderful ..looking forward to their honeymoon ..thanks so much
*Phew* finally read all the parts of your soul-soothing ff. Perfect it was.just loved the nakusha of your ff now-a-days even in small towns one hardly gets to see girls like nakusah being a small towner It hurts to see how small towns are blindly following the trends of big cities and in the process are alienating from their roots and end up becoming cheap versions of metros.And what to say about dutta the portrayal of his internal turmoil made me recall Guljar ji's song-dil dhundta hai phir wohi phursat ke raat din.(film mausam) I'm quite eager to see how you'll going to describe the one warm moment that'll break the coldness which is soon going to creep between them. Why i've a feeling that naku defo will win the bet but its coming no soon may be that'll be the end of your ff. But then i;ve full faith in you that whatever you'll do will surely amaze your readers.
BTW also read your second chances ff. In the FB parts till they were in school it was not dutta and naku for me, it was me and my best friend.We'd a ego clash when in 9th std and since then we just've sourness between us we still live in the same colony but hardly look at each other.From then i;d never made any emotional investment in any friendship. Being an extrovert i'd lots of people in my circle but they were just classmates or batchmates to me. After reading your ff i realised that may be i was wrong to think we were best friends bcoz if we were no matter how much time we take we'd been made up or felt a need to make up.Its bcoz your ff that made me overcome my fear and here i'm ready to make friends "actual friends".
Thank you shilpita.My best wishes may God bless you with hapiness and success which you truly deseve.
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago

Utterly lovely Shilpi!!!! WOW! One word is enough to describe the effect it has had on all of us!

Naku and Dutta romancing in Budapest?! Seems to me like a dream! 😍 You always write about the intimate moments with the couple in a very restrained way yet very well presented, must say! Your writing skills are truly to be cherished! I sincerely hope you would publish some of your stories in a book form! Would love to cherish them forever!

When I read your stories the character of Dutta (no matter what profession he is in) just brings to me good memories of MR who personified Dutta! In this story what I liked the best is the fact that this couple is taking "baby steps" to merge their respective worlds into one and blend in beautifully making them PERFECT for each other! Each has his/her own fears, apprehensions about life in general and yet with good communication between them, they are able to understand each other so well! It makes me wonder, if more people were like them then there would have been lesser divorces! I hope and pray that Dutta-Naku don't face this calamity ever! Yes, there has got to be some twists in the story that will make Dutta restore his lost faith in the God! But what that twist could be, I am unable to even visualize!! That is the success of your story! The intrigue factor! It draws all of us to your FFs!

Take your time and update when you can! For it is worth waiting for a wonderful update than nagging you for one! Looking forward to the next update as usual! Hope it won't be long!
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago

Shilpi …

I edited my comment.😳

Wonderful update👏👏👏 Thanks😊

Thanks for the awesome update, Shipita.👍🏼. The FF, OS, SS and D-N eternal story are the things that spread positivity in the forum.

Looking forward to Tasha honey moon😍
great update
love it
thanks for pm
looking forward  for honeymoon

waiting for europe tour with tasha-) ,update sooon