Originally posted by preety_219

Since i filled my reserved spot,here i am again to ask for next update😆
When will u do it😉

Gor atyachar ... emotional torture mat kar , have pity on us poor souls

Posted: 12 years ago
loved it shilpa dear
plz continue soon
its ok that update will be on weekend but i have a request that please keep next update on tasha romance and SR 2 IN DETAIL please😍.do provide us a  long update as romantic treat on weekend and please continue their romance with their new phase of life,in strugggle and happiness.😊
try to update before wekend if possible.love your writing .keep it up👍🏼
A REQUEST:  if possible in your next update please describe nakku look,her beauty ,her color etc.i know it doesn't matter but just wanted to make sure about her looks.please do consider it.😎😊
Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
Hey Shilpi🤗
Aweome update gal👏..lovely..aww rasgulla sequence ahen ahen too gud😳...n wow dat ws really typicaln natural behaviour of womens...😆  kehana mat mere liye hai...aapko bhook lag hai...accha nahi lagata naa...😆i heard dis so many tymes...in whole update all emotions u coverd yaar👏👏 👏...lol n train sequnce..wow awesome...best line by D ..mera sansar kya upar baseyegi n she sed chilla kyun rahe hai...😆man i had dis experinced dis ROFL...soo natural...too gud👏...n alas last he didnt care abt others n she blushing..wow..n finally who dint care abt world...he gt irritate by a kid n his giggles😆... expained a small kid "meri biwi hai"😍
Great update yaar loved it..Thnks alot for dis too😳

finally shil read the update,enjoyed it...yes loved the whole nuptial night sequence as we say in Punjabi 'meethaaa' bhu meetha! ki gal hai,wah bhi wah! It was very seductively written and most certainly brought out the sweetness and sugary part of the scene,very tastefully! Also loved the phrase you used when he saw her in the negligee 'safai' ,sums his thoughts quite ingenious. Her thoughts about herself ater the morning after were exclusive and very interesting and well put,so good one. The thought provoking conversation about his existing disbelief in religion ,shows a fore knowledge of what his wife will grapple with in their future. O ,I also loved the reference to NRIs,[cricket] and their take on viisting home and viceversa. The train bit was light hearted and amusing,especially as it reminded me our Dutta's bouts of impatient rage! Thankyou my mate for this packed with engaging ideas,once again very well written  update... xxxyours hammie 
 thanks for the PMx
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
awsome update plz continue soon
My name is there!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ I charmed you😲☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️I feel special☺️☺️😎☺️
🤣

poori week khatam ho gayi ab toh update karo please.waiting please do update today or tomorrow.
jaldi se update kar make it a long and full of tasha ,give us a long update.if u don't do it all your fans will be😡💔😔
[QUOTE=shilpita87]Next update would probably be on weekend..so guys patience plz..😳 [/QUOTE

😃Ahhh finally 😃

warna whole week was spend like this 

NOw im smply waiting for ur update :D