Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 some special lines fr my frnd(actually iam a little bit shayrana tpe girl)
Jaane kyu ye dost saanso ki dor tutne nahi dete
Bus do kadam or chalne ka wasta dekar mujhe rukne nahi dete
Baat kahate h wo mujhse has-has kar jeene ki
Bade pyaare dost h, chain se marne bhi nahi dete
Aaj hosla dete h mujhe chaand sitaro k chu lene kaa
wo pyaare se chehre mujhe tut kar girne bhi nahi dete
Shayad jaante h wo k in aankho m ashko ka sailab h
Phir naa jaane kyu in aankho ko ji bhar k bheegne bhi nahi dete😊😊
Hi shilpi, m aa gayi
sorry sorry sorry late ho gayi
but what will i do yaar, on 24 i type longest comment of my life on ur update or pata h kya hua as i clicked post reply button , My PC was hanged 😑😑😑, on 25 i spend my whole day in reading ur another FF " EK THI KAHANI UNKE PYAAR KI" and its too good.πŸ‘

back to ur update: Debu is so cute (chalta phirta entertainment just like my younger brother)
Dutta owww he is double cute (thats why we love him naa😳)
Dutta ki dukan band ho jaayegi (par wo to doctor h naa,dukan kab kholiπŸ˜†). wow how cutely he said " phir meri biwi ka kya hoga".

Dutta called every evening at the precise hour on kalawati's cell(Gadha , naku ko ek mobile gift nahi kar sakta tha)πŸ˜†

Nakku was putting the peas in the trash can and skin of peas in cooking containerπŸ˜†( haila ye kaun si dish bana rahi h ohhh i sorry i forgot wo to dutta k khayalo m khoi hui h, not bad)

I loved the 2 hrs conversation between dutta and nakku ( its natural)
😳😳😳 nakku had already decided a punishment for dutta " agar shaadi k baad nahi chodi to m shaadi k baad leelatai k saath rahungi" (Gadhi tu khud to leela se kitna darti h)

πŸ’”ooo what a heart wrenching incident wid the little girl pinky and u mentioned it vry clearly and wid full emotions. Dutta was vry close to her and was in depression as he lost her.
 a vry nice conv. bet. tasha after that. how nakku give him a relief and peace by her logic behind aamavasya and purnima.

😳 So a vry wet and cold Dr. dutta patil 😳had reached the mangal mandap to marry his bride (i can imagine that).
to finally six months are completed and tasha are ready to become husband and wife , its better to say one soul.

He took the first three pheras at a speed (itni jaldi kyu h dutta ji🀣🀣🀣)

Awesome update
update next part asap
( i know u give 3 updates back to back and u must be tired naa, but kya karein aise aise updates dogi intzaar kaise kar paayenge)

lo mera comment bhi aa gaya
ab jaldi se update kardo
next time another special shayari is waiting for u😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Edited by priya6gang - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Priya...

I have to say wow...what lovely comment dear...shayari is my weakness..yesterday on Youtube i was listenting to gulzar's recitation of amrita ji's 'main tainu phil milangi'...try listenting to that one...its in punjabi and i can understand punjabi well...but u can google its english translation...it is so beautiful...wait maybe i'll post the translation sometime...it amazing how she wrote the pathos and pain of two lovers separated from each other by death...i feel amrita ji wrote it for sahir ludhyanwi saab or maybe imthyos...but any case its full of woman's mystery and love...i true masterpiece.

I know it sucks when a whole typed page just vanishes na...it once happened when i was writing ek thi kahani...after that i started writing in Ms Word and saving the file and then pasting it here...it works better...anyways i normally type 4-5 word pages so if i loose that i will probably break my lappy in frustration...
krishaa thumbnail
hi, awesome part can't wait  for DN life after marrriage. so please update soon.
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi shilpitha,

This is Swapna .

Thank you so much  for giving us such a wonderful ff

I just finished reading all the parts of this wonderful ff .  I feel  like as it is happening before my eyes each and every incident .

I feel   naku character is  unique  in this ff . I love love so much this Naku.
and of course Dutta also but i love naku  more . 

And coming to ur writing skills i feel like i can't do enough justice  to this ff  by  praising  u by simple sentences and words .  I feel like dumb, loss of words . I am not having enough w appropriate words  to praise u .

Really you are such a wonderful writer  so that each and every scene looks like as it is happening in real . 

I love  love love love this ff  sooo much  . 

Please update soon .

krishaa thumbnail
May be i sound too eager but what to do my only source to get TASHA story of our kind is just our ff,os,ss etc
so please update soon.today only 2to3 updates were there rest all were old.my day seems to be incomplete without reading updates daily but no ff was updated today .Since ltl2 started i haven't watched that and so i just hang aroun forum to keep myself away from that crap,please update soon as your ff is on quite interesting phase don't let us wait for long.love you😊
Edited by krishaa - 13 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey shilpiπŸ€—

awesome n super duper update...πŸ˜›πŸ‘ Tasha phone convo ws soo sweet...loved it...😳 dat pinky little gals story ws too heart wrenching ... but lyk hw D desperately want his Nakku😳... Marrige ceremony ws awesome...Loved D's all harkat's πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...very well wrtn dearπŸ‘ thnks alot for dis update...take care😊
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shilpi di,
plz give the next update asap.
Bachche ki jaan logi kya...
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am just now watching Royal wedding live & for some strange reason it reminded me of nakku & dutta's rainy marriageπŸ˜‰
I think u got my hint -UPDATE CHAHIYEπŸ˜†
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hai Shilpi!!!!!

Can we help you with inspiration? Do you need a writer, an assistant? Any idea about possible date of your next update?😍😍

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AHmmm Ahmmm 
 Update pls πŸ˜³