what an exciting marriage...rain..love it
continuously saying something to her ears whenever there is a chance

love it
thanks for pm

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Shilpita,

Lovely climax to the first part, should I say, for Dutta/Naku's love story. Been busy and will get back later with detailed comments. The best and most intense is to come now with Nakusha discovering a new world.

Somebody mentioned the rains as being a negative portent... I feel that even the skies opened up to bless two lovely people in Imp. Perfections.😍

See you later on the same thread

Cheers,

Kavita😊
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

let me see guys...if inspiration strikes it will be soon...and anyways i am being unfair to the other FF...my epic ek thi kahani...btw pooji where are u on that one?

Emmm... woh wale FF me i am still stuck with madhu's new yr. party.😳
Kya karu,u started with Imperfect Perfections, & since then i am stuck here😆
But,i promise will definitely catch up during royal wedding wala hoildays😉
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preety_219

Emmm... woh wale FF me i am still stuck with madhu's new yr. party.😳
Kya karu,u started with Imperfect Perfections, & since then i am stuck here😆
But,i promise will definitely catch up during royal wedding wala hoildays😉

Catch up girl...wahan bhi mast action daala hai maine...😆

But now mujhe hi yaad nahi ki what i had written there..😕

I have to go and read it to start writing it!😆

I have learned my lesson though...one story at a time...i can't handle too many balls in the air at the same time...😛

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Catch up girl...wahan bhi mast action daala hai maine...

But now mujhe hi yaad nahi ki what i had written there..

I have to go and read it to start writing it!

I have learned my lesson though...one story at a time...i can't handle too many balls in the air at the same time...

aur hamara kya shilpi jo kabse tumhare update ka intezaar kar rahe hain  

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry not been able to post my comments lately..been crazy busy...great update..loved the phone conversation and "Meethu"..that was so awww :)
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thaks for a lovely update😊 .just read it and found it very thought provoking...especially the bit ,where he lays open those moments when a doctor feels he's lost a personal battle when an under treatment,loses life,his sharing his professional trauma,made the scene very moving. Also her comparison of the moons's journey in a given time,to spiritual acceptance of life coming full circle and culminating in death,as opposed to his scientific Lunar cycle concept, was very well  written.Poetic I would say! Also welcoming was the contrast after Pinky's death, with the hilarious ,fiasco wedding ,his face,his actions and reactions were all  very well described ,and very pictorial..the last bit of meethi.. well well very Punjabi,like it... oh yes loved the phone convo,gosh they do bicker.. more so him...and does she seriously think,he's going to give up his fags? not in the stressful job he's in,Idont think sooo,she is already beginning to sound like his wife...and you know what, the git seems to enjoy winding her up.So my looovely yes hammie enjoyed this post...
watching this space! till we speak again over and out[12.30pm uk time!
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shilpi,

oh shilpi, wat an update😲😊... the title is superb again...

oh u started off the update with making us laugh with D n N's cute phone convo... then gathered us to take us through an emotional journey through his professional failure... but the 3 a.m. and pinky did it for me... it made me remember something...

n then u made us go through one more comic situation that too with the marriage😲... wow, D dropped the spoon😆😆... i totally can imagine😆😆...

now wat to tell abt ur writing skills. amazing and awesome...

wil wait for ur next update eagerly now...

tc
divya
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOved both the updates ...im sorry im commenting bit late...as im buzy due to my exams...but just logged in to check your update...as you mostly update on weekends...and here i get my double treat :-)

Firstly the title happy everafters gave me a mini heart attack...lol
i thought you are trying to wind it up...and i quickly checked the last line to be continued...and phewww... :-)

the kitchen scene in chp 16 was so cute and romantic...
and naku still thinking about her siblings and postponed her marriage..awww i just love her character...and even dutta cooperated ...i knew it hes going to do that...although he wanted to get married asap :-)

leela is a bit apprehensive about their relation...hmmm...guess she herself suffered a lot ...thats why shes not sure that even those people who are poles apart from each other can live happily with each other...actually she has seen the timid side of naku...but as dutta mentioned Not only because I am too stubborn to give up'but also because she is too much of a wildcat to give up on me. ...

i really liked the line where dutta says that how could he be sure that this marrige is going to work...that is such a realistic reply... the answer was just bang on!!

and the last scene of this update was the cutest :-)
brilliant update...
chp 17... i have to start with kala...im so much in love with this character ...the way she showers her love on these three kids ...truly filling the place of there mom...the concern she  was showing for debus exams...and even dutta was well aware of it...loved it the way he was asking the details of his papers...reminds me of uday ...who even forgot sonu's name once in the earlier part ...

and debu is such a naughty child...cant believe he didnt corrected his answer sheet just bcos he was bore of writing...lol
 and secondly...where naku comes with her bridal dress...aww kala is sad that naku is going to leave in afew weeks...the whole part was really emotional :-(

And dutta calling every evening for naku...loved there fone convos...
specially the way you mentioned all the small details of there postures...i could clearly picture the whole scene:-)
meethu is such a sweet name ...and the punishment given by dutta is so cute...lol...
and dutta is still smoking...no wonders naku was suspicious about the kasam :-)

pinky part was so sad...aww...poor girl was suffering a lot from months...and dutta was so attached wid the lil girl...thank god naku was there to pacify him...and even leela witnessed that...

and their wedding was truly an exceptional one...specially the raining part made it even more memorable...brilliantly written :-)

and the small bits where dutta did a few silly things ...lol
im sure that pandit is not going to forget this groom...lol

and the last part where he holds when she was abut to fall is really symbolic...im sure hes going to be there when ever shes going to fall at any point of her life :-)
stay blessed tasha... :-)
waiting for the next part eagerly...pls update sooonnn :-)
and thanks a ton for the pm :-)

Edited by Warda. - 13 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ohhh finally they r married thank god nothing happened between these 6 months and everything went about smoothly ... the whole wedding sequence was wonderful ...looking forward to the next part and hey that pinky part was really emotional