Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
beautiful updt ..loved the way dutta got upset about fixing his marriage date but glad he gave in to nakkus wish to push the date 6 months ahead . dutta leela talk was also very nice . all in all another mindblowing updt.
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey shilpi🤗
Wonderful update dear...hun soo leelatai cm..luv bro-sis bonding...omg luv D's explanation on muhurat n all😆 he is too gud...ohh 6 months later marriage...gud he understood N...n Leela n D's convo ws very nice...n last Tasha scene lyk always too gud...superbb update shilpi👏..loved each n evry bit ...Thnks for dis
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shilpi,

mmm... that was one really good update... so much of reality thrown in by D's sis... seeing life the way it is... practical approach... how many families in r conservative society r still standing or sustaining due to societal pressure or on the thought that the children involved might b facing their most traumatic experience at this juncture... etc...etc... she must b one strong woman to break barriers which r so called society has created...

the kitchen scene is very beautifully written😊... very sweet😊...

oh is D ready to give up fagging becos of N... i am not convinced😕... if D has to give up, it should b by his own accord n not bcos of N... she might ask him becos she luvs him, but it shd b his belief in his stand to quit... somewhere down the line, like how Leela specified, things might change n it shud not b like a fix up... very natural thing that is constant is change!!

that was a really good update sweety... loved it...

tc
divya
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww Leelu is here to see Nakku..
Hailaaa 6 months? Woah lol.. I hope everything is fine once he goes back doe.. awww Dutta does care bout debu n sonu...
Leelu's story is so sad :( ... normally opposite attracts but then der r some disadvantages sumtyms and that leads to bigger things.. poor her.. n he was so engrossed in his book n didnt even inform her bout her parents accident...well dats over the top.. nt fair :(
Dutta's logic to kamal hai.. waaah lool... never heard that before but loool hilarious.. he's so cute!
I love how he explained to leela that he aint sure of anything but they will make it work n he loves her.. awww he really does.!
aww bechari Nakku.. she askd for 6 months and now she herself doesnt wana live away from him lol...bless her.
hahhaha chudail.. well i do hope he promises her,, we all knew this wud cum up lol..
Awesome update shilpi.. Continue soon :)
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Rimpi.. sorry me late :( with long weekend, things are a bit busy at home.. but still had to come and quickly post my comments!

the way the sisters were chatting so much reminded me of how me and my sis talk non-stop when we meet.. even though we chat on the phone almost every day (we live in diff continents), the feeling when we actually meet is amazing.. i could just see that in leela-kala tai's conversation and now i Miss my sis 😭 and the way Dutta interruupts them is just like how our respective hubbies interrupt us😡😆

aaaww.. i loved how Dutta thought he was smart and used sonu's trignometry lessons as an excuse, but bechara gorfot it was a school day hehehe.. but then becomes that same fearless besharam dutta.. amd says ki haan, i want to meet her😳 i could not understand every word in MArathi but got the gist of it, ki makhan laga raha hain doc saab! but his sisters are pretty clever too.. and if u have a bro like doc saab, the sisters have no option but be cautious na!!

shaadi mujhe karni hai…matlab humko karni hai.

this one sentence gives it away totally how desperate he is to get married 😆..ab laakh chupane ki koshish karo, par...hmm.. as it is he doesnt believe in these reeti-riwaz, even god to an extent.. so naturally Dutta sees no sense in waiting for the muhurath etc..

awww.. kitchen sceene was very cute and natural.. naku is trying to get it off, though its  avery weak attempt! i liked his logic about this kundali/muhurat.. he has his own logic for all thse old customs na.. i remember the logic he had used in that shaadi also! very over active, thinking brain to think of all these logical things to make otehrs udnerstand!
i think naku did the smart thing asking him to get it over and done with.. his explanation of how kundali/muhurat started! better that way, warna wahi baithke uske dimaag khayega.. suddenly aisa lag raha hain ki uska bachpan wapi aaya hain!

kaise hasi mazaak chal raha tha esp that pati parmeshwar bit.. i think all hubbies ka patended line hain and the response from naku is classic as all wives do!! and then he reminds her he will be leaving.. yaar, rimpi forget naku, i felt like crying😭 me and hubby also were away from each other for almost a year before we got married and there was not even mobile phones then.. wahi std booth k line mein khada rehna padtha tha!

OMG.. she asks for 6 months time..waise Dutta retorts kya BAKWAAS..  🤣. aage mein kuch nahin bolegi🤣
naku is so selfless and she proves it again..I never thought of this angle at all shilpi.. well done.. i thought of all the usual things of why they could argue have MU's etc, but this was not something i looked at.. but extremely valid..Dutta has always been a bit self centered and used to having things done in his own way.. whatever he has wanetd, he has had...so to actually understand and give into someone' elses demands/requests will be completely new to him.. Plus he may also think that maybe his priority in naku's life is below that of her family though that is far from the truth! well, i would love to see hopw this pans out.. how naku adjucts her priorities in life now..she cannot choose between the two, but depends how she handles both these responsibiloities now..hmmm.. i see a lot of potential here esp given D's nature to tantrums and having his way most of the time!

OMG.. that evening meal was something.. i felt leela was a bit harsh, but u know the sort of person i m shilpi.. so u can understand why! but if i look at it unemotionally then she is 100% right.. but when she said mein yahaan cook dhoondne nahi aayi.. i felt sooo bad for naku. i know leela is right, but phir bhi, issmein naku ki kya galthi na.. well, leela does not know naku like the others.. yes, cooking, sewing etc achi kar leti hain.. but she also has so many qualities that she will never see in big city grls..values, a quiet inner strngth, positive attitude even when things dont go her way, make the most of what she has rather than demanding for things she doesnt, the way she has kept that family together.. now these are qualities that will shine thru after marraige i hope!poor kala is desperately trying to defend her.. and ooohh, nishikantji.. i can just picture his face yaar.. i dont know.. i felt v emotional reading this bit, esp the way poor naku and her dad felt.. maybe that's it.. i am too emotional!
i loved how dutta accepted her request.. not for accepting it on her own words, but when he says that they as a family need time to get used to the idea of naku going away.. how he understands that naku too needs that time to sort things out.. how he understands that their needs are legitimate and so he agreed to postpone the wedding..
hmmm.. leela is a lot more astute than kala and thinks from her head whereas kala is more from her heart i feel..she even guessed the reason for their fight and also udnerstands that naku is scared to let down Dutta..but i guess this is also needed that one sister is more prudent and practical than the other..but dutta as expected sticks up for Naku..she has not seen the real naku so feels she will be a burden for D all his life.. it is a bit harsh i feel, maybe practical to think like that.,. but then considering the sort of marriage she had and how it went kaput, it is not wrong for her to think of all those things first.. whereas kala has a beautiful marriage and can only see the good bits..see, leela and her hubby were diff just like N-D, but whereas leela was not that interested in her hubby's career, i feel Naku will have a far more interest in anything Dutta does..Unless, the roles are reversed, Dutta gets tired of nakku's low IQ etc..hey bhagwan, rimpi, dont do that Grrr.. there could come a time as he is a bit impatient and restless sort of a person, but then naku is that solid, calm person who will be pefect foil for him..but what dutta says puts my mind to rest that he is certain she is the woman for him, she is his happy ever after and when there is love, there is always a way to never let go..
awww..the time has come to leave.. itne jaldi..i am sure there will be some more to it na..this cant be the final scene of them leaving as u will make us all cry like mad writing those parting scenes..i liked how he keeps that pink shirt tto remind him of her gussaa.. hehehe..aaw, she knows she wanted it, but now she knows how hard it will be and wants his support so that she doesnt feel faint and give up.. she wants his assurance that they will be able to get thru next 6 months! and such a sweet kasam.. and phir kanhaji nahi uske hi kasam lena tha.. hahaha
cant wait to read the next chapter.. it was a great great read :)
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for a lovely update Shilpi!!!! The story is so gripping that I must have read it several times (actually lost count!) since you published it!!

I hope inki shaadi theek se ho! Don't want any jhamela in that! Leelavati's POV was right from her own experience but what I liked the most was Dutta's way of handling and digesting things which Leelavati told him! He is right! Not every shaadi is doomed! The success of each shaadi depends largely on the two parterns involved! The way they accomodate each other! Life is full of surprises and we have to react to them! Nobody knows how things are going to unfold! Liked your logic about such issues and also the sensitivity of Dutta to agree to a later date! Being understanding and putting the other before you is called adjustment! Which I think was indeed lacking in Uday! He was thinking only from sahuliyat point of view where as however much Dutta wanted to marry her in a jiffy he did consider her logic of postponing the shaadi!

Looking forward to the next update sooonnn!!! Karegi na? Please?😃
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was chooo  sweet  update  dear...
tasha  scenes  r  lovely...n  naku asked  promise  for dutta,it  was chooo  cute...i  loved it...looking  fwd...

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
amazing...dutta is really darling ...kitchen wala scene is superb 😳 . so leela is worring abt their realationship... wow & dutta ka to javab nahi kya javab diya ussne 🤗 . what? SIX MONTHS??????? thats not fair man 😲... i hope ye samay jaldi bit jaye. & last but not the least part was too good.& nakus comment abt churail is 😆.
update soon
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice one shilpi. Great chapter to read, especially the cute kitchen scene, Dutta trying his best to get close to his wife to be. awww and he wants to get married within a month so sweet. Why does Naku have to object, one month is long enough already. felt sorry for Leela, she was scared her brothers marriage will turn out to be like hers, she went thru some tough times 😭. it was sweet how Dutta stuck up for his Naku and his future married life. As i always say, i love the way you write, you have magic in your writing, your style; it's so beautiful. It will be nice if you can get your work published, wish you the best of luck 👍🏼. thanks for the pm and hope you update soon. xx Edited by meriyaar - 13 years ago
lmathew77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the kitchen scene and the packing scene. I can't wait to find out what happens within the six months. You write so beautifully with so much description and amazing phrases. Keep updating. Your story is so addictive.