Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpita87

thanks yaar....but story is not over yet....we just saw one of the coin didn't we just nakku's side of the world..we are yet to enter dutta's planet....when we have all the imperfections sorted out only then we can have the perfection,right?

Yeah, right. I guess I was so content with N's issue sorted out but there is surely more to it. He can't change over night nor his world. Tempting πŸ˜ƒ

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Long awaited Update, Shiplita ,, πŸ˜›
have been waiting to see Dutta's reaction from the last epi ..
and wanted to see the Green eyed monstor rear its head ,,,

tripti mil gayi  reading this epi ,,i did read ur ans to  Inosh's comment so  chalenge 1 is over , we will see more challenges on the other side of Dutta's world,,

oh only whe we have imperfections thn we recognnise perfection and long for it ..

I truly love reading ur FF and have been inspired by it such mein πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
waitng for next soon
Raj 

PS  : Yoour ref to  Henry David Thoreau in his study of "Where I lived and what I lived for" He mentioned that line about safe harbor "below freshet and frost and fire, a place where you might found a wall or a state, or set a lamp-post safely".  

Feelings when hidden under frost of ennui for years when exposed to sudden fire of affection and simplicity of quiet acceptance leads to the freshet of emotions that floods the soil of heart and reveals the quiescent seeds of need and love that makes one put roots and find harbor and calm in one person.πŸ‘  gave me goosebumps πŸ˜› once agin it is a pleasure reading your FF

Edited by prncz - 13 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpi .....

don't hurt me ok ...so i have been reading this FF for the longest time...😲😳

but for some reason.....never really got around to commenting on it πŸ˜•

Sorry *holds ears

So let me say all at once.......

WONDERFUL...Great.....amazing .... ff .....i love it creativity at itz best dear πŸ˜ƒ

and finally am glad that I'm commenting.....finally

I loved  everything about it from who dutta was ...to her impact on him...they way she is ....

the way u developed every aspect well and the dialogues πŸ‘ everything about is great

oh and the bike scene ....uff lol unforgettable 😳

and finally they're together....I love how you wrote this every bit was great

i enjoyed it to the core :-)

so now for future posts i will try to comment asap  ...but will defo commentπŸ˜ƒ

and if u can plz do add me to ur pm list :)

take care hun πŸ€—

Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Rimpi

Good to see your reactions to shall I say my cues (Jayati must also be tearing her hair apart as I dont ever stop goading her onto a track that I would like to see). Loveddddddddddddd it....Chalo ab jaldi un dono ki shaadi karwatey hain aur Mumbai ka safar shuru ho. I am so happy for them.

Will come back later for a detailed reverence to Ma'am Shilpita Roy.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kavita😊
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omgggg shilpi... Wat an awesome update!!
Dutta is so straight forward.. he told her, omg he confessed!
Awww bless her.. she couldnt hide her feelings either..
Lol Kishore knew something will surely happen.. but im glad him n kala are happy for TaSha.
Hailaaaaa even Nakku's dad knows now... wooo shaadi.. i can so hear wedding bells lol..
Even i didnt like uday's mum when she was askin Nakku annoyin questions .. i knew she was going to be a proper M.I.L lol.. and ofc her son is her puppet... Maa ka laadla lol..
Well Debu n sonu will be so elated .. they already like their hone wale jiju lol..
Ahhhh shilpi... loooove it!! The story is going fantastic.... cant wait for them to get married n for her to adjust in mumbai. Im sure he will give her all happinest. wooo *does a little jig* lol
Continue soon :)
anupamas2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you. Wonderful update. Got my easter gift in advance. Finally the confessions are over and everything went smoothly without any hiccups. Loved it.
sanya_s thumbnail
Thank u for the beautiful update😊..... its a pleasure reading ur story..

i luv naku's tit for tat replies to dutta...hope to see more of it in the coming chaps....

.but the sad part is again I have to wait for the next part....cant wait so much😭
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  di............
 i loved  it................OMG  dutta  confess his  love  to  naku  n  all  r  happy  abt  them.............it  was chooooooooooooooooooo  sweet................i  throughly enjoyed it.............
looking  fwd..............

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi shilpi ,
vry vry vry vryv  vry........................................
infinity πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ nice update.
finally dutta
confess his love for nakku.
😊😊😊😊😊, haila wo bhi kya style m uday ko gaali dekar.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 loved the conversation between dutta and nakku ( as always).
especally that long dialogue :
nakku, tune kaha than a, pyaar mein jalan hoti hai..farak pardhta hai..mere andar aag lagi huyi hai…har us pal jab main ussey tere aas paas dekhta hoon ye aag aur bhadakne lagti hai..Faark pardhata hai mujhe ki koi tere kareeb aane ki koshish kar raha hai. Tujhe dekhna aur chuna to chod wo agar tere bare mein sochta bhi hai to mera dil karta hai ki uska wahi open heart kar doon…mujhe ussey jalan hoti hai, naku, farak padhta hai..kyunki..kyunki..i love you..😲😲😲( wow... apna dutta bola , finally bola)  love you like I have never loved anything ever before in my life. i thought once that I was living, but now once that I have tasted what life is ..i don't want to go back to just existing….just surviving. Sirf saas lene ke liye nahi jee sakta ab main, naaku. Ek khokli zindagi nahi jee sakta main. Tai kahti hai,teri maa ke maut ke baad sabko tune sambhala hai. barso se main bhi bikhara hua sa jeer aha hoon nakku. Please, mujhe samait le. Please, mujhse pyar kar please! ( samait le nakku samit le , hum kah rahe h naaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Aapki khidmat m shilpi, arz kiya h :
   Takdir par aitbaar kisko h
   khushiyon se inkaar kisko h
   ltl forum m h aap jaise ff writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
   warna ltl forum se to hum kab k alvida kah diye hote

lots of hugs shilpi for this update'

waiting curiously for ur next update

update next part asap

bye and take care

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aapki khidmat m shilpi, arz kiya h :
   Takdir par aitbaar kisko h
   khushiyon se inkaar kisko h
   ltl forum m h aap jaise ff writersπŸ‘
   warna ltl forum se to hum kab k alvida kah diye hote

For above lines priya...thanks yaar...thanks a lot....