kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

AaaHemm.....Aaahemmmm..*Clears throat loudly to get attention*

Work in Progress...😆

OH my God 

No wayyyyyyy :D

so happy i never thought that u will have such a impact of belans and dhai kilo ka haath :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@warda

pls update soon...and also continue it ...i really wish to see dutta naku living in mumbai....specially as kala said dutta is a completly different personality in mumbai...so would love to see how this imperfect couple will live a perfect life :-)

Hi Shilpi,

I second that.....Yes, do wrap up that part of the story with Dutta married to Nakusha and take us on the journey of their lives in Mumbai with the maternal Naku fretting for Sonu and Debu but also excited to live the dream of having met the one person who understands her reserved exuberance for those she cherishes as well as her silences when her emotions take over.

This is what the clinical and blase Dutta needed and the new sea link may cease to be just a good investment and become the bridges for new dreams and hopes that both will cherish.

Kavita😊
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear................
after  long  time u  finally  updated..............please  don't  end it  sooooooooo   soon  yaar..........
i wanna  more  update  of  tasha  from  ur  side................please............please..................
looking  fwd............

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Shilpi,
work in progress😲 ,are u competing with municipality department kya?😉
They have this habit to put WORK IN PROGRESS wala board on the roadside for days & never complete the work.😆

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: preety_219

hey Shilpi,

work in progress😲 ,are u competing with municipality department kya?😉
They have this habit to put WORK IN PROGRESS wala board on the roadside for days & never complete the work.😆

Thats what we do in manufacturing industry as well.....engine assemble karne ke waqt we put WIP board Work In Progress....but yahan dock hold lag gaya hai...yaani engine(update)s ready in design(mind) but not assembled on line(MS word)....so lets see kab tak board rahta hai...😳
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shilpi please yaar, itna bhi mat tadpao! jaldi se update karo na please?!!!!!!
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey shilpita,
wowwwwwww amazing update......... last part to i was like 😍 " naku sow mat" so cute....................... i wanna see more
sry 4 late comment keyboard kharab ho gaya now i'm using on screen keyboard vo bhi gadbad hai
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH Shilpi  

ye too much ho gaya thai 

an 18 april work was in process and still is 

you need to better start working on ur assembly line warna

me and Pooji will start doing what we are best at :P

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Me going on strike..bahut supress kar liya tum dono ne mujh nanhi si jaan ko...haan strike strike strike..majdoor union zindabad...humari maangey puri karo....humein choclate sundaes chahiye...*huffing and puffing*
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

Me going on strike..bahut supress kar liya tum dono ne mujh nanhi si jaan ko...haan strike strike strike..majdoor union zindabad...humari maangey puri karo...humein choclate sundaes chahiye...*huffing and puffing*

yeh lo sundaes aur yeh lo my comment for chp. 13...weli bheting and working offline..toh mere paas aur kuch nahi tha..toh socha ki abhi apna june ka kaam shuru kardoon..lambi comments..starting from you😳😳 And dont ask me if it doesn't make sense😆

Chap13…

Aww lol Naku's scared of heights! 'Elmira' lol I love that word…elmira elmira elmira…sounds like someone's name! Except with an eye where the I is..elmi(eye)ra

I also thought ki Naku would fall and land in D's arms…but tum toh humesha kuch alag hi karti ho na Shilpi! Oooh them little old radios…then would she have 'em phones too? I love those phones where you put your finger and then turn the thing round and round oooh! Lol, those laser torches aren't silly! They're fun to play with!

Huh..those radios work on batteries? You know I feel so sorry for Naku, her mother wasn't their when Naku needed her most..I mean 12 or 13..and then Naku had to be the one to explain all those things to Sonnu…don't ask me why I thought of that..its just this book I read..usme bhi the mother dies and the older sister has to take care of everything…and then she has a younger sister lol..and the the sister things shes gonna dieee…Hayye Naku makes me feel like such a mean, evil sister. I'm jealous..

Oh it started working!

Hayye itnesaare logon ne farmaish ki hai…sheikh ahmed bhi wela bheta hai, gaane ki farmaish kar raha hai..lmao

So kaunse zamane ka gaana hai cause I've never heard it lool

Aww she's so cute humming and dancing...she's so happy with just an old transistor thingy…I wish they're were more people on earth like her

Buddhu ram yelled at her…and double buddhu ram got upset..aww those two are just sooo cuteee

Hayye how can she show the world her real self…its not that easy…Dutta nahi samjhega..hayyye hes gonna jooin her!!

Oyye ek minute..he pulled on his kurta..matlab he wasn't wearing a kurta before.?!!! Hayye hayye hayye hayye shilpi pehle batana chahiye tha na…

Aww Naku's so clumsy all tripping everywhere and still dancing and singing, she sound so sweet shilpi I can totally imagine her (thanks to you)      Aww it was her fav sogn and the last movie she saw with her parents awww shilpi how u manage to fit in these little details but they mean so much awww

Hayye ab toh Duuta bhi aagaya and he's singing too! OMG! Oho lalalalaaa theyre dancing! 'he trailed her a finger down her cheeks' OMG haye haye haye

Aww they stopped..aur nacho!!

Haan…atleast ladke aur ladki ki awaaz mein farak to kar saktey hai." Is this you taana maring at Justin Beiber? Haye haye lool

I can't call debu and sonu kids anymore..but they're really sweet…'yeh mil gaya?' aww..they remember it too!...They're dancing again!

Pakore and chai..yumyum..aw they were all cooking…like a picnic! Dance, sing, then khana! Sonu's first attempt at chai…extra sweet...lol cute…thank god my mum drinks microwave tea without sugar, so no chances of me wrecking it ;)

And Dutta enjoyed it…he's changing..and its so sweet!

Damn…Uday aagaya saara maza kharab karne :(

Aww neither Debu nor sonu like Uday..they're meant to call him jijai, not namuna…no respect! Lmao ' seedhe shaadi ke din aane ka didi ko leke jaane ka' cho cute

Oye uday…raddi mein nahi bikega..gawar kahin ka..who knows it may sell for heaps in some antique shop..but tuh apne raddi ke zamane mein rhe..idiot! and hooo he tried to touch Naku…okay you know shilpi I wasn't angry at him at first, but then, Im commenting after I've read up to chp 16..LOL..so now I don tlike him…stupid leech!

Rofl meethi chai and burnt pakore..debu's hilarious…but like, Uday doesn't even know how to behave with a kid? Seriously…abhi tak u aren't the damad…so stop behaving like some raja dude..mp3 players and all…emotional value bhi toh hoti hai…? Ainvayi…why don't u go and sell ur own self in the raddi..oops sorry I'm being too harsh…sorry..but I hate guys like him… apni mummy papa ke chamche and wife nahi maid chahiye hoti hai…

Kaan kheench ke lambe kardoongi..now Naku's behaving like a normal older sister lol

Uday's so old-fashioned…and Dutta ne itni lambi lecture di..but I bet Uday ko kuch bhi nahi samajh mein aaya…nahi samajh mein aaya, kaha tha na? And he doesn't even know sonu's name…like seriously! How can you forget someone's name, your own sister-in-laws name, so easily! Aisa bhi hota hai kya? Bhondu kahin ka..and why does the girl have to adjust always? Uday seriously needs a reality check..he isnt living in the purdah times anymore…

Bada aaya 'apni patni ka khayal rakh sakta hoon'

Oye who apna khayal khud bhi rakh sakti hai if she wants..she can become orld famous chef if she wants..but uday ek number ka ghonchu

And Naku…bechari...so sad…*sniff sniff* uday jaise men don't even deserve wives..and if they do, they deserve someone like..modern..who knows how to seedha karofy them

Anyways shilpi…excellent update ji…as always!

Edited by Suvi7884 - 12 years ago