Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: preety_219

Ha ha ha..nice try..madam..but won't work..me in my meanie moody mood..😈

U know what,Kiran gifted me a set of new belans in Dhayani's FF & told me to use freely on all FF writers who are not updateing,so how about i try it first on u😈
[/QUOTE]

Hialaaaa...Shilpi run for ur life..apna tail dabba ke...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow
awesome update dear

love it
pta nahi when dutta is gonna understand his love for her.gadha

like the way debu and sonu insult him

great update dear
looking forward
--khushi-- thumbnail
Oh GOD m late for 4 parts............................M soooooooooooooooooooo Sorry................. How could i miss that much....................  itna kuchh ho geya.....................  achhe bhale innocent & bit ladaku frnds chhodkar geyi thi 9th chapter mein............. jab 10th chapter read karna start kiya to everything is changed........................ Hailla Dutta get attracted to Meghna...............  and he is so lost in her that he dunno even spent time with Nakku..................... Very bad Dutta..................   my poor  Nakku  She is sooooo  hurt 😭.................. Thank GOD he realised that something is wrong & he knew it very well................. So he want to make up with Nakku but the girl is really angry.............. I lyk their bike riding................  specially after reading 12th & 13th chapter as this time his careless gesture is not only troubling Nakku but him as well.............. he can't get out of her touch.................I love this thing................  now he is learning what is love.....................I lyked that Meghna's chapter is over soon & that so called bittu work as fuel in the fire....................  his stupidness soon force Dutta to accept that he love her....................... I loved 13th chapter.......................  with their dance & party....................  specially Debu taunting Uday every passing moment..................I really enjoyed it....................... and the way the both kid frowned, I loev them πŸ€— .....................  thank GOD Dutta has somebody to accompany him....................  
vaise bhi there's a saying sari duniya ek taraf,  joru ka bhai ek taraf πŸ˜†.............................. so Dutta has strong army  πŸ˜† ..............
at the end Dutta's words were soooooooooooooo  touching.....................  he can't hide his emotions anymore...........................  I hope soon kishore will knw abt Dutta's feeling..................  So that he help them to bring together................... oh god after reading 4 parts at one go cant wait for the next one......................  Plz update soon Shilp...............................
and thank u sooooo  much for the pm πŸ€— ...........................

Edited by --khushi-- - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UPdate chahiyeeee !

Shilpi itni klate updtae karo ge tu radioo show tu khatam ho chuka ho ga !

im waiting plz update!

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey shilpi, update karo naa plz.
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally i am here..

i am just like Naku when it comes to dusting those tops of cupboards LOL..so, in all these years, is this the first time her hands have actually atretched as far as the back of the cupboard lol..on a serious note though, must be amazing to find her mum's old transistor na.. something she has seen with her mum and a part of her old life with her mum.it is almost like the old memories of naku were beckoning her today.. just to relive the past by wiping off the dust from the transistor or shall i say her memories?!

i loved the authencity of that radio announcement before the song.. truly apt esp thw ording.. i can close my eyes and just imagine the words being said in a deep baritone over the radio!

aaaaahhhh.. i am soo happy that he is the one thinking oif that shopping trip and thinking of that moron.. when i read the first half of the sentence, i just assumed it was from Naku's pov before realising these are D's thughts.. absolutely great..let him stew a bit! obviosuly he might have been tempted to get back to Meghna hoping that might get Naku off his mind.. but luckily the mature doc in him probably knows that he is just stalling or finding excuses which will never work as his heart knows meghna was never meant to be and he is just trying to find any excuse to get naku out of his thoughts..and as usual, like a typical man screams at her.. no surprise there! and then revels in seeing her doe eyed look and downcast face. hmm.. rings a bell somehwre hahahaha.. what he doesnt realise is that just her thoughts are enough to make him chuckle..that is what is her effect is on him..
what a song choice.. absolutely a gem of a song..very soulful and truly n beautifully suits the situation..every word is just like it has been written for them.. sigh..U have described the dance so well here.. i can see it so clearly.. her initial hesitation, then her laugh as she joins him and the frozen in time moment.. truly aawwww moment here..and what an apt line in the song too for the moment..almost telling them what is truly happening between them.. and he really wanted to drag her back.. how shweet.. finally.. even though he refuses to acknowledge the whys, he at least admits to his urges and desires..  kaash, he just took that extra step.. hmm.. maybe just not yet huh?!! and once the kids were in, it was such a pretty picture of all the 4 of them in their own unique happy world!

OMG, they made the pakoras and sonu is so sweet and smitten with Dutta na.. and he too loves her like his own.. i dread to think of the state of the kitchen lol.. but then it is a very small price to pay for those priceless happy moments.. reminds me when kids end up baking at home and gosh u can imagine the rest ;) here Dutta is living those years of his life and those things he has missed doing..the lil things tht make life so much worthwhile! arre, sonu was already chipkoing to Dutta, now Debu too joins his gang.. so all of them ganged up against Uday.. bechara ka kya majaal hoga?!

now..are we finally seeing the side of Uday which we know will show everyone how misfit he is for naku.. he has good qualities, but then seems like a person more taken with outwardly appearances and not big on the small things in life..sweet music to me to read Dutta getting J lol..he just cannot have him even sit next to her and it hurts him to see her worried..Debu is so cute and chaloo feeding him the burnt pakode and lil sonu as usual is so shweet..but the moron cannot even smile and appreciate the effort the lil girl took to make his tea.. and my heart flipped when Dutta pacifies her by drinking his tea and sighing in satisfaction.. i thought that was a master stroke.. how completely at ease he is with them and vice versa.. how do u write such cute things, cute but yet so touching and poignant?!

loved Debu's comment.. didi ko band bajane ka shauk hain.. hahahah.. i suppose after Dutta, these kidsare probably the other ppl who have seen the other face of naku..and know what she is capable of..LOL, they do make it a point o make sure he hears what they think of him.. to be honest, it is better to be upfront rather than speak things behind ur back LOL
OMG.. the words spoken then by Dutta were truly awesome.. i liked the way u have mixed english and Hindi here.. makes it more realistic esp as Dutta is a well educated doc and speaking using english words makes it more easy for him to express himself here..and i dont think he has realised the true depth of what he has spoken.. for me it was like he has spoken out those things from his subconcious mind..things which were always at the back of his mind, but never acknowledged by him.. he is sure to ponder on how he could speak so much about naku..
par jo log nakku se pyaar kartey hai..unkey liye kissi aur se utna hi pyaar karna bahut mushkil hai. this truly for me meant like his subconsious mind telling him that he will never ever be able to love anyone like he loves her, though he is yet to accept the fact! i am so glad he is frowing at his thoughts.. just like how he has no control over his dreams, now suddenly his thpughts r taking shape in the form of words tumbling out.. Grr, he cant even remember sonu's name! good grif.. plus what is this with every sentence, where he calls her naku then darr ke maare calls her nakushaji ROFL..
and wow, amazed at Dutta's guts to ask if Uday was actually wanting a wife or just a helper at home?! also i hate men who feel only women have to adjust and change.. grrr...glad dutta thinks otherwise..but gosh, he has touched a nerve there as Uday rants about how he will fulfill all her wishes.. but again he talks of all material things..and dutta truly speaks his mind and heart saying nakku needs the small things in life that will make her happy..he has understood her inside out, just as she has too..but she knows she cant attain him whereas he is still blind to why he is behaving in such a manner! and what a way he leaves the room looking at her?! but why?! showing her the true face of the man she is planning to marry, showing her how this man will not understand the most imp things she will need in life to keep her happy... showing her in that one look how he has understood her so much bettr than all? and she knows this too..and as she knows and accepts she cant have him, she wonders why cant she have a partner like him in her to be hubby?! a true soul mate!  
Dutta...where do i start? he is so gonna cross examine why he is behaving in such a way soon.. wheras i am not sure if naku will.. as in her mind she knows she is not the sort of girl that dutta will fall for and will be against harboring any cuh hopes even, but the way he danced with her might just give her a whisker of hope?!
so looking fwd to the next part now.. jaldi karo pls..
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear Shilpi,

Hats off for pulling this wonderful coup. I am not the most avid reader of all the FFs as I feel that it is unfair if I cant comment and at least offer the encouragement necessary to keep that creative streak that gives so much happiness to many burning brightly. I cannot resist yours as they are just a delight as you go to great lengths to show the emotional growth of your main protagonists and all those surrounding them to enhance the narration. What I, especially, love in your narrative is that insistence to keep your characters grounded by recounting all those moments we cherish right from childhood thru adulthood to give a wholesome sense to life in general. I believe and feel that  when we connect with our deepest love and light, we are able to ground independently of whatever emotions come into our life. And this is exactly what you have been able to convey,albeit briefly, in Chapter 13 of Imp. Perfections and I hope that you will further delve into that aspect when you take us on Dr Dutta's and Naku's attempts at a journey where they will both be shown battling their emotions independently.

I am not pre-empting but I can figure out that Nakusha will be facing a serious dilemma in acknowleging the fact that she should be able to dream and hope that her feelings for Dutta could be recipriocated whilst the latter still has to snap out of that condescending shell that he has wrapped himself in because of the relatively easy life that he has had up to now. It was great to see Dutta advocating so strongly for the fact that Nakusha is one young woman whose emotional needs as opposed to material needs ought to be taken in account whenever the issue of her personal happiness crops up. And I loved that bit.

The realities of life today being so driven by material needs mean that our persona are constantly at risk of erosion of values and simple pleasures. It was strange to see Dutta arguing so ferociously with Uday on the sentimental value and the emotions attached to Naku's mum's transistor as he had clearly given the impression in the first chapters of having undergone a process of mental and emotional desanitisation that allowed him to compartmentalise his lfe in distinct sections. It is exciting to know that all the walls that he had erected to separate these different aspects of life are slowly breaking down. The best part is that Nakusha has not even had to prompt him which gives me reasons to feel that come what may, Dutta will never allow anyone, even the closest members of her family, to hurt her or compel her in going through a sham of a marriage with Uday who may be outwardly a nice person but who has issues of self-containment as we read in between the lines about his take on life, relationship and the incidence that a wife has on a man's life.

I have left it late to add my comments but you know the score Madam and I had promised that I will post mine before you come out with the next chapter. Most of our friends,Pooja, Vandu, Kiran and the others have gone through such details that I could possibly have skipped it this time round. However, I felt that this particular chapter has touched an interesting chord with our protagonists from a psychological point of view. And Dutta being the intelligent man that he is (despite the fact that he can be amazingly obtuse at times) has been able to gauge and read the deep recesses that Nakusha has very carefully hidden from everyone.

And you will, hopefully, now give us the privilege of reading Chapters 14 and 15 this weekend.

Luv,

Kavita😊
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Since i have checkd and tallied my list and found that all my friends have indeed commented on this part by now....i will not be lazy anymore and update the next part....

@ Vandu: hahaha....u r right to ask if in all this years she has skipped cleaning the top of the cupboard. I suppose earlier she was too small to reach to far recesses of the cupboard even with a broom...and once she was tall enough i.e. she is still a short woman...or lets say petite like u...but now is a adult na..so once she grew up she let that particular task slip by she cleaned everything else but skipped standing on table and then on chair on top of it to clean that place....this time due to the amount of cobwebs and dust there had reached the threshold so she finally garners courage to clean it....so u see...maybe she was cleaning that place after ages...
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwww Thank YOu !

Cant wait :P
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
girl..wen r u going 2 update???...πŸ˜”
If u wont update 2nite..i will not sleep ..will go on "jagran" hartaal..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
No update on fri,sat n now sunday bhi aa gaya..phir bhi no show..😑