FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
First of all SORRYYYYYYYY for commenting so late.
Let's start with - A GOOD GIRL
Ye title apni Nakku pe bada suit karta hai😊

I loved the convo. between Kala & Dutta.If my memory is alright,this is the 1st bro-sis convo. at such leaisure & in such  a loving way.All her gestures & Dutta inbetween eating apple somehow reminded me about my talks with my grandma where she used to apply oil in my hair & will chat about what's new happening in the entire village & i used to lovingly call her -Gossip lady😆
Kisore's one liners are damn good yaar👍🏼.His trespassers to be prosecuted made me smile real big & then when said something on the lines of mujhe latka ke ghumna & Kala calling him -antique🤣
Poor Nakku,galat time pe entry maari😆did n't know any head or tail about their convo.& she only added salt to Kala's ANTIQUE comment ,dye laga doon kya jiju🤣

U have described the typical wedding atmosphere to the core.Funnily like Nakku,when i was a child,i purposely used to ask the person to sprinkle itra on me & that to repeatedly ,my logic used to be from far distance people will recognise me from this fragrance😆
I felt a lump when nakku said- har roz mujhe koi gulab thodi deta hai😭
The girl is so emmm i cann't find proper word for her right now,but she always takes the things in positive stride.
Dutta getting bored is pretty much expected😆
U had to complicate the story naa,tujhe hum sabko pareshan karne me bada maaza aata hai😡
From what u described about Meghana's physical beauty,i don't know but i found the girl too much full of herself😕.To me it looked like she was flaunting her beauty.
Dutta was checking her out😲,but read this clearly -I HATE U SHILPI😡
How dare dutta told I love u to nakku only to divert her attention & took the only gulab ka phool which someone had given her.DUTTAAAAAAAA
Oh,no,yahan to sirf nakku nahi uske sibling bhi Dutta naam ki bimari ka shikar hai
Nakku is so right,dutta just doesn't think or see what his actions or words are doing to her & her siblings.I feel like crying for nakku,how long can she hold herself?
Unknowingly Dutta said one line which is so true - Nakku tujhe kali mili thi ,jisse tune pyaar se khilaya .
Indeed Dr.saab,when u came to kalatai's place ,u were also like kali,& it was nakku's nurturing that showed to the side of life which u ignored thruout.She again made u lively person.
Also Dr. saab the layers which u think are on meghna,they are actually on Nakku ,only if u choose to look carefully.There are so many things about Nakku which u don't know,i suggest u better try to know that rather than wasteing ur time behind this meghana😕
Meghana's mom checking out Dutta😆😆😆,kyun aunty bakra kaisa laga😉
Ok,so she is also Dr.,chalo now i am relaxed,ask me why?
Becaz knowing Dutta's character,  
 very soon he will get bored with Meghana &  her medicinal talks😆
 Nakku's father made me cry with his lines about bhagwan ,mehmaan & insaan😭.
But,i disagree with him,becaz i know nakku will get Dutta,her kanhaji will make sure of that.Afterall deal jo hui hai😉
But then i also understand what he actually meant by that,he was just trying to save his daughter from heart break,what else can he do?The line about wasteing food kind of looked incomplete as if nakku's babuji was just about to say,had ur mother been there ,she would have taught u.😭
I already dislike bittu's mommy dear.Kitne nakhre hai😡,ghar ke liye furniture purchase kar rahi hai kya jo itna touchy hoke nakku ko dekh rahi thi😡
But,then till date india me so many girls have to go thru this dekhai thing where girls are asked to walk,speak ,cook & what not.When will our society change?
Bittu seems like nice person,i hope he is not layered like Meghana😕.Actually his name -BITTU sounds like nickname,asli naam kya hai😉

One Question - What is the colour of Nakku's eyes?
Actually u wrote Meghana having grey-green eyes & i have forgotten that in this FF how nakku's eyes look like😕

P.S. It may take some time for me to comment on ur next update.I will make up with long comments.Pls don't use ur jhaadu on me😆
Edited by preety_219 - 12 years ago
very nice plz update soon ,the serial has nothing to offer i am reliving the good moments through ur ff ,plz update soon
OMG  marvellous awesome and fabulous update dear

enjoy every bit of it
really beautiful
so they fought and then they patch up and enjoy their shopping ,lunch infact i think it was a date

bechara dutta still don't know he loves her a lot loving

but now they will get shock of their live .i think nakku will say yes as his father gonna insist her for marriage and now dutta will be jealous and realoze his love for her .

great update plz update soon  can't wait for next and plz pm me
😆😆🤣lmao sara...ur siggy...lol..is tht PS? Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lmao sara...ur siggy...lol..is tht PS?

Wow!! u recognized the sucker! cool.. he is Famous MAN! 😃
@sara...lol... no doubt i recognised him... haha...i hpe he sees it... y nt email it him...lol..did u c the REAL montage thread..haha m gna try mailing tht montage 2 him n others sayin thts our reply 2 ur new montage...haha

btw ne news on the latests thts happening...last i herd swaroop n paresh stepped in? ne luck with MR's return?
1)Maaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.................update de de maayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiii......😉 😛

2)Ae...Shaani update detes ki nahii..nahin tar "doon kya ek guma ke" *dutta ishtyle* 

3)Ae maamu kay ko shaanpati karela hai...seedhi tarah bol rahi hoon..update kar...warna mujhe aur bhi tareeke aate hai tere ko line pe lana ka...kya samjhi?? 😆

@sara girl i only opened my avatar link to see what ur siggy is about and belief me after gaes i felt so good :D
Next update on friday...pakka...ok😳😳😳😳😳
FRY day ko 
ummmmmmmm 
cant wait :D