Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 25

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey shilpi

awesome update

kala and kishore realises that dutta love her but our gadha  he is always like that

now dutta will realize  when kala is going to show her pics of girls for marriage lets see will he accept another girl with him
really beautiful update
 thanks for pm
Edited by neverforget - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shipiiiiii..amazing update.
awwwww she loves him tasha is sooo cute na...
upload aasap
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Shilpita! This story is getting under my skin slowly! Wow! Looking forward to your next update eagerly!
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow shilpy! Awesome update girl! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Read the last 2 updates together and wow mind blowing!
U r such a good story teller shilp, I cannot help but getting attached to this FF like no other and plz plz don't abounded it!
What ever happen in the show I want u to continue it! πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the last convo and the way D telling his past and glad in this fF Nakku doesn't have 1 πŸ˜†
And love the last dialogue when kishore says about reading a book! V true na πŸ˜›
Now wants the next part fast! πŸ˜†
Thanks for the PM πŸ˜ƒ
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey chapter is amazing.nakku loves him,& still hiding her emotions ,poor baby 😭. hope dutta realizes that he loves her too.......
so now kalawati decided that she will maitain distance bet them πŸ˜’ but then it's ok shayad dutta kuch samaz aa jaye. awww i think kishor knows dutta perfectly πŸ‘...........
so dutta shared his past with naku......wow nice conversation 😎. & he thinks pyar me jalan nahi hoti i wish ki me dutta ki thoda j dekh saku,plz.πŸ˜‰ .
thanx for update dear πŸ˜ƒ update soon
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

very nice update ..... something really nice especially for this weekend after all these news

so nakku loves him .... now can't wait for dutta to realize his love for nakku
--khushi-- thumbnail
Hey Shilp such a cute update............................
Starting was bit emotional , as poor Nakku crying & hurt.......................
She Loves him but dunno have the courage to accept it................
she dunno knw , love can never be hide.......................... 
 Dutta appologies for his mistake.............. though he dunno understand what he did actually
as kala said........................  but with Kishore & kala's convo that was clear that he will soon realise what is Love.............  
TaSha Convo was asusual  toooooo  good......................
she wants him to quite smoking ....................  thats lyk a true frnd.......................
the ease he share with Nakku is just speechless......................  
he told her abt her past.................  
Hope he will soon realise he Loves her too........................ 
thanx for the pm dear & update soon........................
Edited by --khushi-- - 13 years ago
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shilpi,

lovely update...... i had to read it twice........

god, wat is this D's past....πŸ˜†..... eeekkkk, that woman rakshanda...... wat a specimen😲😲😲 for what a human being should not be🀒

so D doesnt believe in god nor in love......... good😊...... bcos he will b on a rollercoaster ride driven by r N.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is so cute asking him abt jealousy..... cho innocent this gal is......

simply superb update dear..... especially throwing insight into D n N mind and nature.... total contrast....... as vandu said, opposite attacts... so true......

tc
divya
Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi..
As promised here I am..!!πŸ˜ƒ..Thnx a ton 4 d update as well as PM..
If I wer told 2 describe Chap 9 in 1 word ..its "Awesome"..😊
Very beautifully written..I like d way dutta admires Naku..he himself does'nt know he's falling for her..M sure u  will bring in a twist in D-N 's life where there will b  possessiveness ,jealousy for each other..Luvd how Dutta opens upto Naku..
Not liking Kala-Kishore's interaction though since she wants D-N 2 b apart..but she doesnt know it wud backfire as distance makes d heart grow fonder..
Do continue writing n keep up d gud work..πŸ‘
Update soon ..eagerly awaiting..πŸ˜ƒ
I just wish there was a book titled "Imperfect perfections"..so dat I dont hav 2 wait for updates n can just read d whole book at one go..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Take care,
Love -Shweta Shriram πŸ˜Š
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shweta_Dutta

hi..
As promised here I am..!!πŸ˜ƒ..Thnx a ton 4 d update as well as PM..
If I wer told 2 describe Chap 9 in 1 word ..its "Awesome"..😊
Very beautifully written..I like d way dutta admires Naku..he himself does'nt know he's falling for her..M sure u  will bring in a twist in D-N 's life where there will b  possessiveness ,jealousy for each other..Luvd how Dutta opens upto Naku..
Not liking Kala-Kishore's interaction though since she wants D-N 2 b apart..but she doesnt know it wud backfire as distance makes d heart grow fonder..
Do continue writing n keep up d gud work..πŸ‘
Update soon ..eagerly awaiting..πŸ˜ƒ
I just wish there was a book titled "Imperfect perfections"..so dat I dont hav 2 wait for updates n can just read d whole book at one go..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Take care,
Love -Shweta Shriram πŸ˜Š

😳  Ohh...Shweta...thats so sweet of you...*Sigh* I wish it was true and i could write a book and my readers could read the whole thing in a go and give full review...criticize it or love it and  i could see it being appreciated....but u know wht ....i love this forum becoz of this...i used to write and imagine stories since i was in school and could read fairy tales...arabian nights..i have always wanted to tell my tales like that....but wid time and studies and responsibilties...that will had just gotburied somewhere..when i happened upon this site to read written updates for some other show..i read a few FFs and then i thought to write one very short one...but when i got so much encouragement i could help writing more and more...then i wrote the second chances and i couldn't believe the level of appreciation i got for it....it was amazing because that didn't have any romance between the leads till the end..just sadness and heartbreak....and when they got together i ended it...happy everafter...yet it was loved so much that i began telling more tales and "Imperfect perfections" was supposed to be filler till i could complete my research on the other story i wanted to write...but again wid the response i am getting with each update this is getting bigger and taking more complete shape in my head...u know...Originally i had thought that by 10th Chapter i would unite the characters and end the FF...but now i have so much to tell about these imperfect ppl who are no DON Dutta or MAID Nakku...but simple next door neighbor love story....😳