FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Shilpi,HOLI SPECIAL๐Ÿ˜Š
Will come back later.

Edited :
I loved the initial line u wrote about Radha & krishna ,their's is an eternal love story.
The holi festival has very high imp. for all those who worship them,especially in mathura & vrindavan area.
Where did u get these beautiful lines,could u pls. let me know?
Leela tai is so nice,just like kala tai ,she is also fond of nakku.Dutta is lucky to have such elder sisters who sees inner beauty of a person.I appreciated the concern Leelatai showed towards Nakku's future,she asked the same question which i had in mind,did kala do the right thing by refusing the proposal?
I also liked the fact that leela is not happy that nakku had to leave her studies for her siblings.With age comes experience,she so rightly knew that saying yes for marriage was just momentory decision by dutta & also she is the one who feels there more to dutta & nakku's friendship than meets the eyes.
Dutta is so much pulled towards nakku,that he doesn't even realise that all the time he is talking about her.๐Ÿ˜‰.Now,even kala noticed it,i am wondering will she think over her decision?
Finally Nakku learned to giggle & enjoy ,thanks to Dutta.I can actually imagine her laughing when that netaji was giving bhasan & then she pinching Dutta ,OMG they are so at ease with each other.
I loved how nicely u described importance of holi,but the best part was dutta's funny logics๐Ÿ˜† & apni smart nakku made him busy with his logics & got the pooja done๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I already advised Dutta in my last comment -never try to argue with nakku,u will not win.๐Ÿ˜†
I liked the logic which nakku gave,paying respect to the nature.๐Ÿ‘
Kala,Kishore,Jamima & Abdul are probably the only people other than nakku's own family who can see how beautiful nakku's soul is.So no wonder when Dutta asked her to play holi,Jamima had to feel happy for her nakkubibi.
But,i loved how dutta said -mujhe pharak padta hai,waise bhi tu itni saaf achchi nahi lagti.
I am thinking here also was there some hidden meaning,like he was implying unknowningly that he wants to rang her in his rang๐Ÿ˜‰
I can visualise everyone's stunned faces on seeing nakku's this look.
I hate all these gossip mongers,don't they have better things to do in life๐Ÿ˜ก.
I don't understand ,like Vandu also mentioned,why everytime it is girl who is at fault?
Why they had to mention her being motherless is the root cause of all these.I was badly hurt thinking what nakku must have felt at that moment.
Firstly Dutta applied sindoor without knowing the implication & to top it all,the ladies & their spicy tongues.๐Ÿ˜ญ
I loved how Dutta tried to stood by Nakku's side, & he felt the hurt seeing her face.Lagta hai without him realising Nakku has taken hold of his heart,
i am wondering is budhdhu ko kab pata chalega
Now,how this sidoor will change the relation between Dutta & Nakku?
Already she is low in self-confidence,now this incident & all accusations,poor nakku
I  hope in next update,u will make her happy.Kuch aisa kar ke,uski muskan wapas aa jaaye.

Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
interesting......................dutta applied sindoor on her..............feeling angry at the ladies........................all were there gossiping around

very nice update... aww dutta always talking abt naku...hw sweet...

oh my he put sindoor on her, bt its nt her fault, its nt like she saw tht he picked up the sindoor... stupid women... glad dutta sided naku...๐Ÿ˜ณ

reali nice holi special shilpi...love the fact tht dutta cares abt naku a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
I check for your updates everyday. I loved the holi special especially the part Dutta puts sindoor instead of color. What a lovely and exciting twist!!! You wrote it so nicely. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Hey Shilpi - lovely update.  Loved the fact that both Dutta and Naku kept all their reservations aside, have become friends now, and are so comfortable with each other. Aww he plays a Holi prank on her and gets her into trouble-----wat's gonna happen now?  Please update soon - and PM me ---pretty please!!!!

Shilpi,

Loved the marriage of souls with that parikrama around the sacred fire lit to symbolise the Holi Dehen. Scientific/contextual fundamentals meeting the abstract yet beautiful thoughts relating to Nature and the Almighty is what struck me in this update.

Will Dutta rise to the challenge that the romantic inhabiting all of us hope for and rise to the occasion saving Nakusha from a torrent of indignation.....Actually, i want him to do that ASAP....

Will come back later to comment in detail. Please update soon....I love this surgeon๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Kavita๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
im so sorry i could not edit my comment earlier.....Maafi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loving the influence naku is having over dutta....specially he himself is not aware of it...the way he is unconsciously talking about naku to leela tai.....means he is already affected by her :-)
but why are they so worried about their bonding.....specially kala i suppose should not have any issues...

oh and dutta and naku are so much at ease with each other as if they know each other from ages...
really like d their convo regarding holi festival specially dutta performing all the rituals without even knowing hes following her......

and my favourite scence .....the way he was forcing her to come out and play holi ...awww...
and jamaima was so happy that someone after kala tai is concerned about naku....im loving such genuine characters :-) 
and the last part was so sweet but ended on such a sad note.....specially those insensitive woman who mentioned that naku is brought up widout her mother....too bad :-(
glad dutta stood up for her....
pls update asap...and do pm:-)

Edited by Warda. - 13 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwww ye to sachme holi spl tha  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. awwwww so sweet dutta always talks abt her ๐Ÿ˜ณ. ufffff those ladies ๐Ÿ˜ก now why r they blaming her.poor nakku, now i'm worried for her na jane nishikant ka reaction kya hoga. thank god kala uske side se hai........
 oh yes dutta is with her & usse defend bhi kar raha hai  ๐Ÿ‘  now i wanna see dutta's reaction to this & yes also leelawati, roopwati & madhu...........
yar tum itna accha kaise likh leti ho. superb story hai. update fast, i can't wait now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
awesome part
Cant wait to know what next
Update soon
I really like the positivity in your FF, when all the serials highlight negative things. People in serials are rarely happy for a long time. Here everyone Dutta's sisters, Kala's servants, Nakku's family except those random women(even they may not be really negative in a sense) all are positive. Even Leela realised dutta's attraction towards Nakku and she is positive about it. it's really interesting.

Its very refreshing to read your FF. It's beautiful.