FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update............they r playing pranks on each other like kids.....
@shilpi: so sweet of u. i am so lucky that i joined ltl forum bcoz all the ltl forum members have so much positivity in them.dukh m bhi khushi dhund hi lete h just like our dutta.
**Enters chup chap with sorry muh**
I am yet to comment on ur previous update,even after making promise,couldn't fulfil.
I will surely make up for it**holding ears**
Will get back to comment on this part๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited :
No wonder,the way Dutta's personality is,uska fav. game Chess hi hoga.
Seems like he is master of the game,but bechare ko pata bhi nahi chalega aur nakku usko checkmate kar degi๐Ÿ˜‰
I personally am so bad at playing chess,my hubby has to teach me all the basics everytime we play.But,still he keeps his patience & explains me.I always get confused between horse move & camel move & then end up loosing.๐Ÿ˜’
But,now i also should take inspiration from Nakku who doesn't even know what is chess & for once try to defeat my hubby๐Ÿ˜‰
Ok,the frist move from Dutta was way to dumb.Jo insaan kabhi breakfast ke liye niche nahi aata,woha chanka se sab ke saath naasta karne aayega ,to duffer banda bhi samjhega ke gadbad hai,phir ye to apni Nakku hai.
What i loved the most was,how Nakku kept attention about Kishore's health,the way she was trying to keep him away from butter was so heart warming.She loves these couple like her own.
I loved how she calmly took the attack & kept her innocence while serving salted tea.๐Ÿ˜†
Poor Dr.saab,had to drink & savour bitter taste in his mouth๐Ÿ˜†
I couldn't control my laughter when she said him karela on his face๐Ÿคฃ
Round 1 - Dutta loose & had to drink kadva tea.๐Ÿ˜‰
Round  2 - Dutta purposely removes the net & as a result Nakku gets her ear pulled by Kala.But,still No gain to Dutta in this round as well,whereas Nakku & her siblings got a treat of butterscotch ice-cream.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Round 3 -Nakku's move & Dutta loose,had to eat stone mixed food.๐Ÿ˜†
Round 4- Dutta's bad move๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ,puts cockroch , & end up scaring his own tai๐Ÿคช
Round 5 - Nakku's move,success in spoiling his medical journals๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Round 6- Dutta's another stupid move,spoils the room.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Round 7 - Nakku's success,end result Dutta's all white clothes getting pink stain๐Ÿ˜†

Moral of the rounds is Nakku is much better player than Dutta.He didn't achieve the success.
But,that lone tear she shed for her curtain getting burned was so ๐Ÿ˜ญ,she is right,if not for her ,Dutta should have thought about his tai & her feelings.
The way they were giving fight to each other was so much fun to read.
Finally he started enjoying the stay,which within 1st week was dull for him .Ab i am sure,usse jaane ki koi jaldi nahi hogi๐Ÿ˜‰
Me & Dutta agreed on one thing - our dislike for Daminibua๐Ÿ˜†
He forund her worthy opponent & ended up observing her every expressions.Haiye,kya baat hai.Chalo ,he atleast started to notice her๐Ÿ˜‰
Even i am wondering the fire within Nakku is only visible to him & nobody ,not even Kaltai noticed it.Barabar hai naa,sirf Dutta ke saamne hi Nakku sherni ban jaati hai naa๐Ÿ˜†
Finally he is curious about her,want to talk with her,par don't know how to strick a conversation.sach me gadha hai
Truce to aise bol raha hai,jaise bada meherbaani kar raha hai.Good ,nakku didn't pay any attention to him.
But,he is really bad yaar,he made Nakku smoke ,& poor girl all coughed up the smoke.
Good,she returned the favour by pouring contents of the glass & also bujhaoing his cig.
But,her act brought a hearty laughter for Dutta.It must have surprised him naa,i mean till now what i read,never i heard him laugh.
Thanks to Nakku ,he is enjoying a life which is so different from his fagging lifestyle.
Ab dekhna ye hai ki,Who will realise the Kuch kuch hota hai factor first๐Ÿ˜‰
Now,that the fights seems almost over,to ab thoda pyaar ki disha me aage badhe๐Ÿ˜†

Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
amazing update
oh my these 2 r so funi...the way they have been getting back at one another is hilarious...bt gosh the ending, forcing the cig in her mouth was harsh, he;s used 2 it, bt for sum1 like her... poor naku... bt its gd she thru water on him! lol
Wonderful & hilarious update Shilp............................. Love it every bit......................
OMG do abrakadabra & vanish  ๐Ÿคฃ ......................that was very funny
So he is all set with his  strategy...............
Kishore dunno left the chance to taunt him as who knws when he get next chance ๐Ÿ˜†
woohoo Dutta's plan didn't worked ๐Ÿ˜† ..............................
And she added salt in his tea ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
this girl knws the benefits of innocent looks ๐Ÿ˜† ...........................
OMG he drunk  that tea................
ok so he burnt her curtains.................... 
Nakku returned him right.............tit for tat ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh GOD he ruined dal & cumin seeds........................
in dono ki ladai mein bechari Kala ke ghar ka pata nahi kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜†..........................
she served him stone mixed food......................  damn man its gonna be really tough for both...................... 
I loved their  fights & tricks ๐Ÿคฃ...........................
I lyked that he is enjoying here.....................  and now  begun to explore abt Nakku.................  i lyk that he wants to talk to her.................. atleast he is out of his boring lyf...........................
good he tried to talk to her but they ended with a fight again ๐Ÿ˜†.....................
OMG he pushed the cigarette in her mouth..................  oh god poor girl
coughing very badly........................  but good she returned him the favour ๐Ÿ˜†
He laughed........... thats gr8............................
hope they become frnds soon.............................
Edited by --khushi-- - 13 years ago
Wow!!! luved the way tasha were playing games at each other......... the Tit For Tat Game......... really njoyed it.............. shilpi, luved the way the story is going....... plzzzzzzzz put in the special feelings in to their hearts sooooooooooon........... would like Dutta to realize his feelings first.........so that we can see Dutta manaooing Nakku........... anyway keep the story going ur way.......... updt sooooooooon............Thanx fr the wonderful updt and PM..........
hey i really liked ur ff......do pm me when ever you update ok?
wow nice pare...... loved it too much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. tasha's tricks & pranks r so gr8 too watch. he burned her curtains ๐Ÿ˜” ., poor naku ussne kitni mehnat se banaye the....... and yes that live cockroach wala prank ๐Ÿคฃ i jus imagine them runing everywhere. that last part cigarate one that was too rude ๐Ÿ˜ก how could he, it's gr8 that she threw water on him....... he is geting addicted to her wow...... now i'm waiting for more.........
hey sorry for not commenting for last updates plz don't get angry. i'm the one who jus press like. sry once again....
update soon
shilpi......its awesome.......n hilarious too........lol.....just loved it..........TaSha are full on breaking one another........lets see who wins........update soon.......
awesome dear

it's hillarious 
love it
enjoy it
love their pranks and tricks
waiting for next update to see who gonna win

great update