FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Sab ne reserve to kar liya...but jaldi comment karo..me waiting excitedly...lol
wow interesting! will finish reading and will come back😛
edited-

Wow an amazing update,👏 and indeed a battle & war😳

Wow what can I say more, I love the robbing things and then she gets caught😆!

And they finally met and what kick it was ,😳😆 he never see that was coming!!!😆 That's the way nakku!!!👏 And wow she is calling him for the fight and she has blown the whistle already!!! 😉

'Ohkay, Miss.Nakku', he thought.,'This is war. And Dr. Dutta Patil always wins.'😉

I loved this line.""ok, will c dutta who gonna win at last"😉

Waiting eagerly for the next part, soon update na!!!😉😃
Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
Nice update. I like this name calling. Sardu, akdu, Khadoos, now Bhookad manhoos too. then "Ravan tho lanka mein hai nahi" -- very cute Nakku. How did you come up with so many nick names? May be u will use the famous "Gadha" as nick name as well. Now i will wait to see how will Dr. Dutta Patil win this war? Please keep updating, looking forward to the next update.
Oye Shilpi kya baat hai the war is on ab aye ga maza. I really really enjoyed the update was smiling n blushing ☺️ while reading it.

Fabulous keep it up girl. Pliz do update soon 

Add me to ya PM list
Edited by nileshni679 - 13 years ago

Battery gayi...dumb laptop..comment bhi gayi😡

Anyways wow wow wow! TaSha mile..aur sparks hue...omg the cats😲 never mind, mujhe explain nahi karna hai ki mujhe kya yaad aya.....
Uski chai itni buri thi kya ki chaar baar banani padi..isn['t she meant to be the best cook/chef..? Dutta itna fussy..how cute😆
Hayye she chorified the cigarretes..good...woh gadha hai, and he shouldn't have kept the ciggarettes there in the first place...lol aur woh bottle bhi phenk di🤣....wah Naku ji!!
I like how authortaively Naku talk sto him..not meek and submissive and jee saab, like in the show....but, 'yeh mera kamra hai'..hayyyeee😳
And usko kuch hua..dil mein dhak dhak hua..isssshhhh☺️
The Naku meeting Kala is so sweet..like a lil girl liking her teacher types..you'know? like how th elove and respect them and give them flowers and apples and stuff? Aww she slept with the bouquet..Lil Naku's so sweet...
..and hayye..she kicked him..zor ka laat hayye zoron se laga..😛...ooh the parrot..so funny..I love parrots😳😆
Anyways, awesome update as usual😳

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
its my place. will comment soon
Main resreve nahi karungi😉.Lovely and very entertaining .Simply loved the comments naku had for D the khadus and raavan etc.Also the naku comparing herself wid gandhiji and the adopting wala comment 😆Kicked him in the SHIN😲  that must have hurt not xactly how u'd xpect protagonists to meet😆 but that's xactly wat makes this ch entertaining ,the unusual turn of events.And loved d's description through N's eyes  .Waiting for the war to start and D to lose his heart to N😳. Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it's  amazing  update  dear............
tasha  first  met  was 😆 merely  little  fight but  it  was superbbbbbbbbbbb   dear..............lovely.........
looking  fwd..............

@ Vandu: Loved ur detailed analysis as always. i am sure u know that already..well paathwadi is a famous maharashtrian dish..yummy..google it..if u can't find receipe i'll mail it to u..promise..its spicy and crunchy. too good..my fav..

i am glad that you found the point that he lives in that room without living his mark..it is symbolism that he is not settling in and not comfortable there. and it should be expected..a grown man used to living a casanova life at fast lane is now trapped in atown where there is no nightlife..no friends and excitement..and he has to stay there for long..probably he is trying to find ways to wriggle out of there and run back home again...hai na...and of course it is building up frustrations in him which come out as lashing out on servants etc...well, there is something in his past related to the decanter...nothing very earth shattering...

@ all:
i hve been asked by many if the restlessness in dutta is due to just his saturation in his life style or is it deeper..is he as scarred a tudu in second chances..i ahve to say no..he is not scarred as Tudu...infact he is much more priviledged and thick skinned than tudu..infact they are poles apart in some ways..

Tudu felt and cared too much hence it was problem for him..he was an introvert and death of his parents and friend had scarred him..left impact on him..for him there was no one but naksh..and he had always been aware of his feelings for her in some subconcious level..his world started and ended on naksh..yet he hoped and prayed for her to be happy with someone...

Tillu on the other hand doesn't care for anyone much except for his sisters maybe..he can't forge that bond of belonging anywhere and its not due to any incidence, its just in his blood to be reckless and ruthless to get what he wants..probably because he was so pampered by his parents and sisters all his life...ziddi, ariyal..and amibtious..as i said winning was his drug and he was not one to play by rules..he was brute enough to hurt a small girl of 8 when he ws 17 that was proof enough of his brutish strength..

yes, his parents death was tragic for him....and so was witnessing his sisters weding getting apart...but he was then 17 almost an age when kids are grown up..mini adults..to add to it he had so many motherly sisters..and money..and every comfort around him..it doesn't take away pain but helps u adjust..even hsi sisters were all married and hence not excatly devasted by the accident as tudu was..

Tillu has never been in love..he doesn't believe in God and has a daredevil steak..see how he answered the woman abt smoking in hospital and how he was almost rude to shrug off the girl in train..he is not the gentleman type..but rather a tough cookie....but he was getting bored of his monotonous life and his life was catching upto him..afterall around 10 yrs of partying and studying and working and womanizing had to bore and trie him at some point..and thats what happen that day when he lost control in OT which freaked him out and he blindly agreed to do anything to break the mould..

but now he is here and he is bored and this girl challenged him..excitement but different one...he doesn't hate beautiful girls..he has no aversion to beauty infact he has been intimate with innumerous such girls like the nurse, or girl in train that he is bored as they have all cagulated as faceless characters or bed parteners over the time..

he scoffed when he said she is no beauty because no one would call nakkusha a beauty..at first look..but lets see if he changes his tune with time...physical attaraction is always an important part of falling in love..hai na..

Hope it answers all the questions about Dutta's character here...

if any more questions plz ask..

A very nice updt............ So Tasha meet was war........the first step of luv............... Nakku literally tripped him down...........Poor dutta, didnt xpect it..........Nakku used to throw away his cigarretes and hard drinks................ he is really angry at her...... she is teasing him by breaking the cigs one by one frnt of him..............A beautiful first encounter....... waiting fr the nxt encounter...... updt sooooooooooon..... Thanx fr PM