Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My place.........A nice updt.....
So kalas decision was good.......... of not agreeing to nakku fr Dutta..........Nakku is so much down to earth and Dutta jst the opposite........doesnt even blieve in god........... God!!! Dutta is too difficult to handle..........One thing true..... only Nakku will be able to bring him to ground.............updt soooooooon..........Thanx fr PM
dhlgirl thumbnail
hmmm....very interesting train journey, glad he could make some friends along the way. So he forgot his medical bag in the train, is he going to miss it-i wonder.

i was hoping that naku and dutta bump into each other, but i guess not.  we will have to wait some more before you decide. 

Have a very bad feeling that their first meeting is going to leave them pissed off with each other.  Excited to see how they develop feelings for each other.

Update soon girl - anxiously waiting!!!

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi shilpi,
nice update, especially the nani-nakku conversation, iust loved it.and the story u used in this update has reminded me of my grandma bcoz i heard this story from her.
iam eagerly waiting for the tasha first meeting. how will they met?what is the reac. on dutta after their meeting?will dutta fall in love with nakku? omg so many questions are coming in my mind.
plz update asap.Edited by priya6gang - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow awsome update!!!!! the last part was intersting!!!

Dutta  stood near the open window looking at the small house across the road. The window was open to one of the rooms. He had felt like he was being watched from there. He stood for another second and pulled on his smoke. Immediately, he felt being watched with distaste as if he had been found wanting on some grounds. The hair on his nape stood up for a second before the feeling went away. He stood looking at the dark window a long time, the cigarette burning away unnoticed between his fingers.

Technically my hair to stood up, wow did he see her!!!

plzzzz update the next part soon!!!🤗

PS- i got ur PM *blink blink*
thank u ji☺️
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All the sisters seem to behave like his mum, too good for him..somehow Dutta comes across as a very restless person, something troubling him and he himself not able to put his finger on it..but still he packs his cigars..that is more important than packing clothes and other essentials..he is a grown up man, but in some aspects still a kid. and he secretly enjoys his sister bullying him..he loves his sisters a lot though he is not the kind to display it..otherwise he could have easily changed his mind and ashed their hopes of looking for a girl for him..i think he is ready to get married too and does not trust himself to find a good girl and so is quite happy to use that as an excuse to give that duty to his sisters?! But as any man who has said yes to marriage, even his mind sometimes questions him whether he is doing the correct thing!

Well, at first read, you may think he was being rude in that train.. I don't think so.. he is camouflaging several things with his supposed rudeness..if he was in fact rude, he would never have swapped his berth with the old lady or agreed to go up to that berth as soon as she said she wanted to rest there..but his problem is with attention from girls.. as he himself said, he used to love that sort of attention, but not anymore..wonder what happened to cause this?!! Any incident or just self realisation..i am more inclined to self realisation and having reached a point of saturation with that lifestyle he had..at least until now, it looks like that..but then again, he is trying to keep to himself in the train and when he cant do that, he downgrdes! So there you go, he is not a snob either! But someone with a troubled mind and soul..

Well, the Goa incident also makes me wonder whether he fears commitment..whether the happenings of the past makes him feel vulnerable to give into love and commitment.. he saw what happened to the family when his parents died..they were all heartbroken..and then he saw the slow disintegration of his sister's marriage.. again not an ideal scenario to be witnessed by a growing lad..he probably lost faith in such relationships..felt that they tied you down and gave the other person the ability to hurt you as and when they pleased..trouble is he has not experienced love to understand how pain and happiness go hand in hand in being together..how even when you are hurt, the power of love gives you the courage to overcome such obstacles/pain in life..so he is sort of running away from anything meaningful..not a bad guy at all..

The sleeper comp description was spot on.. esp in today's wprld where everyone is busy in themselves, ie., laptop, phone etc and don't indulge in chit chat.. wow.. he made 14 new friends!! And that too on FB.. pretty cool!but he left his cards and doc case behind.. just goes to show what a great time he had to have even forgotten his doc case! Esp since he has been living a medic's life for last so many years and not letting anything come between him and his career! And he forgot his doc case.. very interesting!!

Glad he did not ignore Dr Ghosh's talk..sometimes for a person like Dutta he could have taken it the wrong way too.. but glad he understood the care/concern behind those words and decides to do something about it even if it meant handing himself over to his sister! Wow, so 2 months with kala tai.. huh.. hope he/circumstances don't cut short this trip..he remembers his previous trip as being miserable..well, his state of of mind in his previous trip was such.. so anything good would have also been viewed with suspicion and distaste by him na.. friendly overtures from other kids his age were also not welcome as he probably wanted to be left alone and wallo in self misery..so he never allowed himself any chance to see light at all..was clinging to unhappiness with a fervour..well, he couldn't remember that incident with naku..hmmm..

Hmmm.. he loves the room.. but thinks rajnighandha is old fashioned.. wont judge him on that as he is used to lilies and a diff class of life.. so will take some time to get used to other beautiful things in life! I am not at all surprised when he did not want the idol in his room..just one more after effect of his troubled childhood..he forgot the good things like his sisters as he was just wallowing in grief maybe?! Or did he have a major incident in his past that we are not aware of?!!

Nani is so sweet .. and it is true that grandkids and nani have a special bond.. I am in no way saying a dadi is less imp, but personally I feel nani-grandkids rishta is something more special, more maternal!and nani used such a beautiful story to make naku understand what is imp in life and she should never stop dreaming..loved the following lines.. Waise bhi agar sapneo mein tumne kuch paa bhi liya to kya wo paana paana hua..aur ankh khulte hi agar wo kho gaya to kya wo khona hua?

The story also makes me think how it relates to dutta too.. in his own sorry, he is hell bent on ignoring the beautiful things he has in life..searching for that elusive something?! This will probably make more sense once we get to know if indeed there was something more in his past!

Wow.. first meeting was absolutely great..she can only see his shadow walking. But assesses correctly that he is like a caged beast..cannot even see his face, but can feel his anger stood so far from him..so she still has not seen his face.. like in the dream, it is still in darkness! Still a bit misty! But she has seen him smoking! And OMG, he also feels her distaste..though he has not even seen her or knows she exists! Superb ending or shall I say beginning ;-P

Thanks so much for a lovely part :)

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing part shilpi.....lloved it kala was right for N...
ow  can u write in one day sch a long part..beautifuf....update asap
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved...

Edited;;
Awesome update shilpi
I love the bro-sis bonding! Very nice to see no evil sisters lol..
aww leelu's emotional attyachar😆
LOL his train journey was funny.. that girl eyein him up😆
Finally he's at kala and hailaaa what way is this to say u dnt want the idol in the room? He could have given it to kala properly... the way he played with it, wasnt very nice
So Nakku could kinda read him even doe she hasnt seen his face.. and he could feel her gaze even doe he couldnt see anyone around.. interesting..!!
I cant wait till they meeeet😃
Thanks for the PM... Continue soon😳
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very nice update .....
eager to know reaction of tasha 's meeting
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice post dear

so dutta is in kala's home and nakku is also back
so soon will be their meeting
waiting for next
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reserved

edited.....

hi shilpi,

wow, wat an update....... long enough to let me read it twice.... loved it.......

so he was on the train to his sister's place........ his past seems very colorful😆😆........ its really nice to read stuff regarding middle class values n ways of life dearie......... most of the times, the protagonists are comfortably portrayed from well-off families or at least something for us to imagine..... but in this FF, a ot of stuff which v ourselves c in life is being written well........

dutta's fagging habit shd b discontinued, hope naku makes him c sense n change his lifestyle for the better, but i think it wil take time for the story to shape up😊...

anywayz like always, will look fwd to reading the next part.

tc
divya
Edited by dc17-7 - 13 years ago