Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ch2 love the relationship between kala n nakku ...and kala calla dutta tillu ...why do u keep such names earlier nakku used to call him tuddu lol ...omg dutta is doc nice but he smokes a lot any ways so all the sis are trying to find a suitable match for our dutta ...good start ...will read the next part n comment soon
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ Rose, Kiran, Suvi and all: I know i have a penchant for giving nicknames to my characters..especially the leads and the names are always very amusing like tillu,tudu,etc..because in India..most parents do put their Kids through this torture of giving them ridiculous pet names...especially if they kid is a real apple of everyone's eye....when they are small it seems cute and adorable but when they grow up the parents don't give up the habit of calling them by the nicknames and many time this gives rise to hilariously embarassing situation for the child..Well, you won't believe the kind of nicknames i have..its like my relatives were having a competion as to who comes up with the most ridiculous name for a large guppu baby like me..unfortunately all my brothers still use the name to irritate me...when we ppl are in family its always a decent petname but the moment my friends come over they'll conveniently slip in the embarassing names to put me in a spot. so i love taking my revenge on my fictional charcters.

and yes Kiran, I do have a thing for Doctors..both the medic kind and PhD kind...they seem nerdy know all knowledgable kind , no!...there's something very attractive about the power of knowledge for me...it surpasses attraction of brawn or looks by far.
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  yaar...............
  kala's  thoughts  n  her  point  of  view  is nice,  but  am   upset  abt  that...........
looking  fwd.......

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
shilpi.........nice part.......little heart breaking for our Naku........but Kala is also right in her view.........love the way Kala cares for Naku.....even more than Dutta........but Kala's dream is going to fulfill soon.......this imperfect jodi will be most perfect........m i right shilpi ๐Ÿ˜‰........
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reserved๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited : I enjoyed the convo. between Kishore & Nakku.Such ease on nakku's part & teasing on Kishore's part.Unknowingly Kishore was teasing her about Dutta & poor nakku,all shy๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Ok,i am bit confused here,was the conversation between her father & that marriage broker was the only reason to give her the hope for a life of her own or she herself had  feeling for Dutta .I mean the way she was thinking that he should like curtains & then teaching Buddhuram to speak aa gaye,it made me think .

Why Kala had to complicate things further.Unknowingly she incresed Nakku's hope by allowing her to decorate the room as per her choice.So far Nakku never thought about herself ,her dreams,her feelings.But ,now for the first time she thought about her own life.Nakku was so right in thinking-without hope there is no hurt.Till yesterday,the girl was addressing him with all sorts of names & making his fun & come today,she even in her thoghts she is giving him respect by saying ji,aap & all that.She infact dreamt about him.BTW the dream was so sweet & pure,just like nakku's heart.

Her father is so simple human being,he knows his ground & his social standing that's why he is not keeping any hope.
Nakku dear went to purchase bangles,how sweet.But there also she settled herself for glass bangles since they were in her budget plus she can buy the clip for her sister.The girl finds pleasure in little things.oh,she doesn't want to go to her maami's place becaz Dutta is coming on that day.๐Ÿ˜ณ

It is bad manners to evasdrop on someone's private conversation,isliye nakku dear Kanhaji se sorry bol rahi thi naa.But,she couldn't stop herself from listening.
I so wished that nakku ne Kala ki baat nahi suni hoti,it broke her heart & her hope.For once she had dreamt about her life & it shattered,just like those broken bangles.Somehow these broken bangles reminded me of Nakku's famous line in LTL - Saab,glass aur dil ek jaise thodi naa hote hai,jo ek baar tut gaya to dubara nahi banega๐Ÿ˜
I just hope nakku doesn't take kala's words to her heart & don't lose hope,nakku dear.Ur prince charming will soon come.๐Ÿ˜‰

I had written in my last comment that while talking about suitable girl for Dutta,Kala had Nakku in her mind.But,I was proved wrong.Being wrong made be respect Kala more.
When she was questioned by Kishore,i was like what she will answer,why she refused?
But,i realised that in Kala's voice a mother was speaking for well being of her child,in this case Nakku.When she said that she loves nakku more than her own brother,the honesty in her words touched my heart.She indeed is Nakku's yasoda mom.
She is right at her place,both Dutta & Nakku stay in two different worlds.Their likes,dislikes are so different.
If Dutta is sky ,then Nakku is earth.
But then,as they say opposite attracts each other.So,here also same will happen but gradually.
Like in ur first part u mentioned thru Dinky's Fiance that in 1st sight Nakku goes unnoticed,but there is something in her which is likable.So i am sure that something will attarct Dutta towards her.

BTW,i want to know the reason behind Dutta's eractic life style.Like mentioned in my last comment,there is something in him,on which i cann't exactly place my finger.But,kuch missing hai.
If it has something to do with his past,then i am sure u will let me know thru ur future updates.
Ab jaldi se apne hero ki entry karwa de,more than nakku ,i am waiting for their first interaction๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG,kuch jyada hi rambling ho gaya.Read at ur own risk๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update shilpi,
i am little bit upset in the starting when i read that kala don't want nakku for dutta but as i read it completely then i understand that why kala refuses to shashi. she must b scared naa about their future.
shilpi update soon , iam really really excited and eager to know that what will happen next. current update is fultoo fatak.
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ch 3 kishore wants to have tea made by nakku daily ..how sweet

ohh nakku also deams about DSP just like me but in my dreams he is all caring and not saruu lol
earlier i was feeling all happy n nice while reading ur updt then kala refused to accept nakkus proposal for dutta , i was like yeh kabhi nahin sudhregi ...but then after she explained the reason for doing so i started liking her again ...wonderful concept ...i like such stories where the protagnists are poles apart and slowing come together . awesome updt
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
V well written and mind blowing FF!!! U did not PM me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I was thinking y no update yet and hilla already 2 posted ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
It was not mention on the header so did not know

But I loved the whole 2 parts and poor nakku she is already heart broken! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Don't worry kalavathi ji u will be happy in time to come ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Eagerly waiting for the next update and do not forget to PM me plzzzzz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[UOTE=AzMishy]V well written and mind blowing FF!!! U did not PM me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I was thinking y no update yet and hilla already 2 posted ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
It was not mention on the header so did not know

But I loved the whole 2 parts and poor nakku she is already heart broken! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Don't worry kalavathi ji u will be happy in time to come ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Eagerly waiting for the next update and do not forget to PM me plzzzzz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ[/QUOTE]

Oh..i am soooo Sorry..Ouch..The PMing thing sometimes acts so weirdly..But will defo take care to PM u from now on..Yeah..i know i need to add the index and update header will do it asap...Sorry again and thanks for still reading and commenting ...hope you love futher parts by the way to cheer u up here's a link to my previous FF if haven't read it:

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi shilpa....just read the first chapter and could not resist from commenting......you are awesome girl.....are you a professional writer?
it seems from the way you write:-)

awwww......feel so sad reading about naku...poor girl lost her childhood at 12...and had loads of responsiblities.....i hope all her miseries are compensated by duttas love
she is such a helping hand for her neighbours....and good to see kala being nice to her...........and naku was thinking about her sisters marrige and happiness not about hers....what a character ๐Ÿ‘
But then she doesn't realize that there are some imperfection which make a perfect picture..its needs the right artist to capture it. ๐Ÿ‘
you ve spell bound me with these line...loved them :-)
i have to leave for some work now...will stick to the other chapters as soon as i come back:-)