FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Shilpi another ff!!! congratz gurl!!

it soundz gr8..cant wait 4 nxt update...thnx 4 pm.. cont soon.x

hi shilpi,

wow, new FF.......... i am so happy........ will have my hands full with urs n jayati's FFs then....๐Ÿ˜Š

mm....... loved the thought that u hav kept naku as an average looking gal........ i am sure kala brother is dutta......... isnt it?

loved the start of the story....... interesting.......... pls update asap dearie...

tc
divya
new one shilpi.......๐Ÿ˜Š........loveddddd the beginning............chalo update the next part soon..........yahan kala itni bhali kaise ho gayi.............jo bhi ho...........loved it............๐Ÿค—
Interesting start, want to see how the story unfolds :)
Wow new ff!!!!!!!!!!! Its really awesome and nice pliz do update soon.
Hi Shilpita,

Here comes Shilpita again.....and I will not complain because I love the way you let your imagination run riot by setting the background in such a way that your reader is hooked straightaway. I can feel the pulse of the storyline already and will wait for the "sardu" Dutta to make a grand entry in Kalawati's house soon...Unlike many of the FFs we get to read, looks like the "plain" Nakusha does know him a little bit and may have some childhood scores to settle yet and that is going to be quite a change from the mindset that we have of Dutta.

Will look forward to the next part with patience as I know that you must be very busy.

Luv,

Kavita๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey Shilpi๐Ÿค—
Congrats for the new FF ...Great start yaar .....Loving it already ...๐Ÿ˜‰
wow naku without Soot...but Unattractive ..that wiill be something new to look forward to...Haila Kala is nice in this FF๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†.....This defiently is a shocker.....Can"t wiat for more yaar ...pls jaldi update karna....but won"t able to read it...will do when i come back ....u take care.....
Love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

shilpi great start............. waiting for more..............................
congrats for ur new ff ...brilliant start ...love the caring side of nakku ...hope kala is positive here ...dutta will see her inner beauty soon who else other than him
hey  nice  n  different  FF  dear..........
looking  fwd...........