Love U Zindagi

Kunal Appreciation Thread...

LovelyShweta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Love You⭐️ Love You⭐️ Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You⭐️Love You

I am loving this guy in the show,
Guys am creating this thread so that you all can post your comments/feedback about Kunal... Geet's Mr. Mangetar !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well lovely shewta, Kunal, i so cute I just really like him....
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have been a string follower of this guy from the time he came in Jamunia as negative lead, no doubt from viewers chioce no-one would like negative character but the way he acted was just too good and awesome..
and adding more to this, the guy is improving day by day, the chemistry between Kunal and geet looks awesome on the screen and the adds peppy moments to the show.. nobody would ever like to watch gllomy part..
Way to go Karaan aka Kunal... God Bless you.... Love you.. :-)

sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have been a strong follower of Karaan from the jamunia show where he played as negative lead..Full od expressions the guy acts so very well... The chemistry between Kunal and Geet is just awesome on the screen and whenver he is there in the show, it is fun filled moments and fropm viewer's perspective nobody would like gloomy part.....
Way 2 go Karaan Singh aka Kunal... Love you... God Bless...
BiggestSidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is good but I'm liking the gloomy part more sorry
They need to show us more of those parts too
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked Geet and Kunal scenes it was so cute. I hope Geet meet's Kunal again soon. 
nitin123P thumbnail

I am so happy they are showing scenes of Kunal, so cute he is ...❤️...show more scenes of Kunal.... Love to watch him on the show !!