India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

What If.....Jay Soni

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Ishaan of Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool is a complete family boy and does everything for them. Like Ishaan, Jay Soni, too is a family man. He took up a line that his family wanted him to get into, but on the contrary is doing something that he never expected to do. Having said this, Jay wants to do something else in the future.

Too much confusing right???

Well, let's hear it from Jay Soni on what he would have done if not an actor.

What If.....

"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

If I was not an actor I would have become a businessman in diamonds. I have done my studies also in Diamond Assorting where I learnt about diamonds and cutting and about quality. I was actually planning to go abroad for work before I got Sasural Genda Phool. I had been offered a good post in a company abroad.

I am basically from a typical Gujarati family who are complete foodies and have their tummy pop out. We are into jewellery business, especially my Mamaji. So it was my family's decision that I should study diamond sorting, so that I can also get into that. They were keen on me going abroad as there are more chances over there and the scope of groW*H is much better there.

But then acting came my way and I accepted it without any hesitation. My family also supported me very gladly and they have always encouraged me to do what I like. And my friends even today ask how on earth I became an actor.  

Even after doing my studies in diamonds and its particulars, I cannot say which my favorite brand is as that is a girl's priority. And also I have not yet gifted anyone a diamond set.

But finally I would like to open up a restaurant in future, which is again a completely different wish that I have. I am a complete foodie and I hope to open up a good restaurant in future.

Summing up everything that I wished and my family wished, I can say that my life has been a mixed bag. I believe that diamond sorting is what my family wanted me to pursue, acting is what I have been destined to do and opening up a restaurant is my wish.

Finally what we can say is that the boy indeed has an experience in different fields and whatever he does, he ultimately has the support of the family!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nm8792sweetymol--sree--_MistleToe_Anjaani_Dastaancrysind

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
thanku shakila for sharing................Thumbs UpBig smile
Jyoti_goyal Newbie
Jyoti_goyal
Jyoti_goyal

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing....................