update soon...
urmila_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome
full tooo romantic...
shopping was real fun...obvious girls will shop like that only poor boys ðŸ˜†
ishq lete hai song i love it alottt 
awesome suspense 
if u dont mind not just song try to put some fade scenes will be more and more interesting
loving it alot <3 <3
thanx for pm 
please do continue super soon cant wait more
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update...
reveal the suspense soon...
continue soon...
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear...Awesome update...Love it to the core...ARSH moments are just too cute...Night scene is scary yaar...and that Song...Loved it...Do continue soon..thanks for the PM...take care

Lots of Love
GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

nice part... m worried for shilpa nw... whom she heard singing  waiting for mystery to reveal soon 😊 

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Part6
-next morning-
the clock hit at 7 am when armaan wake up...he got up frm the bed and looked aside to see shilpa sleeping...the scene was adorable for him...he moved down frm the bed and went near the window...the sun rays were falling over her and her sleep was disturbing...armaan smiled after seeing this...but his smile shuddered when the scene of last night appeared in mind...he was wondering why shilpa was doing such strange things...he thought it might be the reason of staying away frm the locality or frm there own comfortable house and environment...he moved close to her and sit on the bed beside her to wake her up...Armaan slowly gave a soft kiss in her forehead...

Armaan: I'll always be with u.

shilpa suddenly wake up...and saw armaan awake.

Shilpa: omg!...u r awake...i mean u woke up in early morning...and before me?...without any argument...?
Armaan: woh kal raat jo hua uske baad..
Shilpa: nahi armaan ...tumhe tensed hone ki zaroorat nahi hain...im ok
Armaan: good shona!...but ive never seen u to do such strange behaviour like this...is any thing wrong?
Shilpa: nothing armaan...i told u na im fine.
Armaan: ok shona i believe u...but if anything isd wrong then u can tell me without any hesitation...and remember that i will always stand beside u.
Shilpa(hugging him): thank u...i love u
Armaan: i love u too
Shilpa felt relieve after feeling that the person he love most in this world will always stand by her being her power and strength...she felt comfortable and the bad imaginations and worries washed out frm her mind for a time.

-Breakfast Table-
4 of the gathered at the table...mukaan and shilpa cooked some food for them and served them to eat...while they were eating armaan's phone rang...
Armaan: yes...kahiye?...kya?...abhi?...how can i?...i mean im on a holiday...yea yea i knw but...ok ok...i will try to come...ok i'll come.
evry1 was looking at armaan with curiosity...shilpa asked him what happened!!
Shilpa: kya hua armaan?...kaun tha?
Armaan: woh woh...it was my boss...and he was telling that ive to attend a client...itz urgent...or he will kicked me out of the job...ive to go guyz...
Shilpa: par abhi?...i mean hum toh holiday pe aye hain na?...tum aise kaise...?
Armaan: i knw shona...but i will be back within two days...
Shilpa: par main yaha akele kya karoongi?...  
Armaan: tum akeli kaha ho...RM hain na tumare sath...aur 2 din ki hi toh baad hain...then we will enjoy.
Shilpa(making a sad face): zaroori hain?
Armaan: ha shona warna main thodi hi na jata tumhe chod k.

-ArSh room-
armaan was packing his suitcase...shilpa was helping her...they finished the packing and walked down stair...
Armaan: Shona ...apna khayal rakhna...aur zyada worried or tensed maat hona.
Shilpa:same to u armaan...i will miss u...plz come back soon
Armaan: i'll do shona.
with this shilpa bid armaan god bye...but what happened if he forbid her to not being tensed...itz her hobby...she started to worry thinking what will happen now...armaan is also left and the things which was happening with her since somedays...shilpa walks towards RM while thinking all this...
Muskaan: shilpu dont be upset...all will be fine..
Shilpa: i hope so..
Muskaan: ab dekh rahul aur mera bhi plan tha akele bahar jane ka...par ab armaan chala gaya...hum tujhe akele chod kar toh nahi ja sakte...par kya is liye mein aise moo fulake baithi hoon.
Suddenly muskaan noticed that what she had spoke!!she knw that  she is again gonna sacrificed..now about her comfortability..
Shilpa: so sry muski...par tum log bhi yaha apna holiday enjoy karne aye ho...aur mein nahi chahoongi ki woh meri wajayse kharab ho...u guyz can go...
Muskaan: tum galat samajh rahi ho...mera woh maatlab nahi tha...we will not get upset for staying with u..
Shilpa: no muskaan...i knw...i will be fine...i can manage...u guyz go...
Rahul: no shilpa...u r our responsibility...hum armaan ko kya jawab denge?
Shilpa: nahi.kuch nahi hoga...armaan ko kuch pata nahi chalega...u guyz go na...aur waise bhi mujhe akela rehena bhi tha thodi der...
Muskaan: ok ok...but plz do call us if any problem will be created!
Shilpa: ok will surely do.😃
with this RM also left the house...shilpa is felling very consciousness...scared and worried...
she walked in to her room and opened the cupboard to take up the album of her and armaans wedding photos...she was remembering all the memories she shared with armaan to fill up her loneliness...suddenly the lights went off...she became scared...the album fell down frm her hand
Shilpa: omg yeh kya ho raha hain...?...light kaise chali gayi...?
Suddenly she noticed the album on the floor...she bend down to pick it up when donno frm where it caught fire...and all the pic were burning in front of her eyes...she became so much afraid after seeing this...but she still trying to save the material of her and armaan's memory which was the only thing was with her now...but it was too late and burning such way that she can not stop it to burn into ashes...when the fire went off the lights also came back...she bend down near the ashes crying bitterly...and thinking what is happening...who ever is doing that!

-Precape-
Armaan is left...RM is also not there in the house..now what is gonna happen with shilpa..is it will be the end of her life...or a new chapter will be begin?

Edited by ..kashUrock.. - 12 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
Hey!!!

Lovely part..

Nooo... armaan left for two days... And shilpa alone in the house... hope everything will be fine with her,,,

DO CONTINUE SOON!!
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
awww ARSH were cute...
omggg how did that happen fire to all the pics...
omggg precap is so scary...what will happen to shona now...
amazing update
continue soon...

nice part
continue soon
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear...it was amazing..i loved the way u have written it..plz cont soon and pm me