Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

nice analysis Shrek ,its good to be reminded of the roles he played :)
but I dont regret what I said either ...it gets a little annoying when such posts are made ,I'm sure the topic maker had no such intentions but it certainly has irked me ...and sadly the person has gone missing after posting the topic,I would have loved to know what he/she really meant :S
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting n very nice analysis of gaurav's each show gauravsdbest
i m also sad what he actually deservs is not getting....but we all love him n wishing him all the  success in near future........
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

And i pray to God, hoping that SOMEDAY that BIG day will come when he achieves the pinnacle of stardom...till then, i am happy to support and love him always, making great friends here in the meantime...😃sorry for boring everyone out...too many posts, i know...Bio exam khatam hone ki khushi mein😳AHHH...finally over....

GauravsDbest thumbnail
@nainu, hinu and bhawna....glad u liked it😳
@nainu...🤣i'm sure u enjoyed EVERYTHING,including all yummy details😉Aaahhh....Aren't we all samajhdaars when it comes to this?😆
GauravsDbest thumbnail
I think the topic creator, as i said, had Gaurav's best interests in heart...Many a time it so happens that in spite of loads of talent and hard work, we lag behind in the race...And the creator is scared that if his show continue this way, he may be mistaken as an incompetent actor, and may get laughed about, which she won't be able to stand...That's why she wants him to stop and introspect...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Shrek ,I have no doubts abt the topic makers intentions but there is a certain way to say things and such topics can be interpreted in many different ways ...
 IF is certainly a huge place where producers check for actor reviews like u said and  perhaps even Gaurav checks the forum,now  would he have really liked to read this? ...

I know we all want the best for him and wish for his success always but a lot of it depends on luck too :)

I dont wish to offend anyone but its high time we trust his talent and the best we can do for the luck part of it is wish and pray !
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL here I am thinkin 5 pages to read... and its all Shrek!!!😆😆

Nice points everybody!! GK will deffinitely feel our love if he sees this post 😃

Hey Shrek, you watched MDTA? How old were you then?😲 Its a bit alarming what kind of shows kids watch on TV these days!😕😆😆😉

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Hey Tanu🤗i can do anything for Gaurav😆lemme tell u i have a SERIOUS thing against OTT dramas...i can't choose b/w getting irritated and laughing my head off!😆actually i paid attention only when Gaurav used to appear😍other parts i concentrated on my lunch
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GauravsDbest

Hey Tanu🤗i can do anything for Gaurav😆lemme tell u i have a SERIOUS thing against OTT dramas...i can't choose b/w getting irritated and laughing my head off!😆actually i paid attention only when Gaurav used to appear😍other parts i concentrated on my lunch

@bold  - No doubts about it!😃 They're right! you are the encyclopedia on Gaurav.. probably we named you too fast..😆😆

I only watched some scenes of MDTA on youtube... I loved Gaurav in them.

so how did the bio exam go?