Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MDTA gave him the required leverage and he was catapulted to the standard of being regarded as someone who can pull off a show on his shoulders...It gave him the chance to showcase his versatility...Ardhaangini was a cameo for his home channel...i enjoyed the role and loved Nivaan...He was like a suave Sharman...Santaan, i must say was a really sweet story, again, with good actors and simple execution..had the heart in the right place...no OTT melodrama...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
I rather enjoyed it...Jeevan Saathi...started out on a good note...loved the title track...The girl had an irritating voice,though😆 again, veteran actors...show somehow lost its charm midway...he got replaced😲don't ask why...Love ne mila di jodi was a class apart...UFF!Prithvi was a star!Loved him and everybody else on the show!!!Great starcast, fresh story, superb execution...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
YPNHK...need i say anything about it?Just THINKING about it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside😳it  was magic...Lovely actors, simple story, great sets, very well put-together elements...Yet got lost in the stupid trp race and introduced unwanted elements..But Abher will stay in our hearts forever...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
DSDV...Great, sensitive concept, STELLAR starcast-neena gupta, ayub khan are true stars and ajay, Prem's dad, dadi, aayi, pallavi, sumi, everyone, everyone was top notch...the vamps were humane, makeup was kept to the optimum level, even negative characters were not unreasonably unreasonable...I think what it lost out on was not tying up tracks nicely
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Initially, vandu was really weak...i don't blame her...Had Gaurav been placed on the DID stage, would he have been able to match up to her?No, na?It was a new arena for her and she caught up late..her undying love for glycerine didn't help matters😆but she did improve by leaps and bounds, but by that time the story was moving at too fast a pace...But i applaud her for polishing herself so well in such a short time👏im sure her career will go great guns in future...
Edited by GauravsDbest - 13 years ago
GauravsDbest thumbnail
oops sorry double post😳
Edited by GauravsDbest - 13 years ago
GauravsDbest thumbnail
So, as far as career choices go, right from Huss-Juhi-Rita Bhaduri-Arun Bali in the beginning,to Neena Gupta now, he has had the opportunity to work with and learn from GREAT veteran actors..He has had FUN doing what he has done...He has made great friends for life...and hopefully a special friend too😉If the latest TB article is anything to go by, he is loved by everyone...He has maintained his adorable nature through these five years....
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GauravsDbest

DSDV...Great, sensitive concept, STELLAR starcast-neena gupta, ayub khan are true stars and ajay, Prem's dad, dadi, aayi, pallavi, sumi, everyone, everyone was top notch...the vamps were humane, makeup was kept to the optimum level, even negative characters were not unreasonably unreasonable...I think what it lost out on was not tying up tracks nicely

what this means is that the role Gaurav chose was not the problem... 

i agree with Naina, the choice of words here is not right, of course someone who has made their career in acting would be a lot more aware of all nuances of the scene than us... however well wishing we think we are
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@Shrek ! You really have a way with words ! Boy !!! 😆😃 Interesting Career Analysis ! 😆 Must Say, I'm very proud to have some chalte-phirte Gaurav encyclopedias 😆🤣 I was reading your posts with such serious attention,😳 and I come to this line,

Had Gaurav been placed on the DID stage, would he have been able to match up to her?

It just cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣 May be not as good as Vandana, but he's pretty decent as a dancer😆😆😆

But on a serious note, I completely agree with everything You said. By everything, I mean EVERYTHING😉 Samajhdaaro ko ishaara kaafi hoga😆

GauravsDbest thumbnail
He has proved himself with each role and remains one of the most bankable actors around- Great talent, dedicated nature, friendly rapport with everyone, no tantrums, great looks, lovable personality...I won't like to stay in blissful ignorance and say that everything is going great...I feel extremely extremely sad when he doesnot get what he rightfully deserves...