Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shrek - Eksie sure knows a lot about Mr Khanna, but she hasn't given us a detailed analysis of all the characters he's played so far...🤓  I think we should decide after we see it...

Hey, that gives me an idea!!!  Why dont we have a contest of the encyclopedias out there who could analyze and over-analyze all of GK's characters so far??😃  We can name the best analyzer the encyclopedia on GK!!

Hai na brilliant idea?  I knew it!!  I've always been this smart right from my birth..😎

What thinks everyone??
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shows are not like films. You can get a good role in a show but the way the show is treated CVs keep changing it which usually ends up spoiling the show or making it better. - The actors have no control.--  If it was films then actors have that right of being choosy because they read the whole script-- and know the beginning to the end of it-.. Indian serials are not that simple. So its not Gaurav's fault- I also think he is very talented-- and he has chosen great characters. But to me the responsibility and fate lies in its treatment by the CVs. - I am sure Gaurav will be back soon onscreen. :) Edited by MariFuze - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@maryam - seeing you comment after a long time... where have you been?

yeah we all hope to hear of another show soon, lets hope it takes even less than it took for this show to come up, we really missed Gaurav between YPNHK and DSDV
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya Even I  want Gaurav to take the next show soon unlike before....the thought itself is making me feel low😔
Hope Gaurav is back soooon with a bang 👍🏼
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi tanu:)hope ur doin well:)computer ji @ work again, couldn't send posts/replies to any topic/pm's...I know i crib incessantly about it but trust me its irritating & frustrating to the CORE!!!I loveee the encyclopedia thing:):):)trust u to come up with it:)i'm not really expecting myself to win, but it will be great fun and i'd love to read everyone's entries!!!But i hope atleast my entries reach on time:D