Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz this is some new pics of vivian !!!

isnt he looking super hot ??? pls do reply 😳!!
GOD..he never stops amazing me with his KILLER LOOKS..He is just BREATH TAKING..and I just want to say his Body is WONDERLAND..!!😍🤣

The same age old style. Why can't Vivo try something new? Tired of watching his age old style. Yaar kuch naya karo.

Yeh jalwa yeh jalwa

Fashion ka hai yeh jalwa......

Show us some jalwa yaar....Stop wearing this type of T-shirts.😡

omg he looks alwez super hottt..............what a killer guy this is..........he takes away my breath..................and his eyes sooo hypnotic
omggg he looks so hot....!!!

Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

omg he looks alwez super hottt..............what a killer guy this is..........he takes away my breath..................and his eyes sooo hypnotic
oh yeah he is too hot same here even takes my breath way ....my heart belong to him !!!
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

GOD..he never stops amazing me with his KILLER LOOKS..He is just BREATH TAKING..and I just want to say his Body is WONDERLAND..!!😍🤣
so true he does have a killer look and a wonderful body .... 😉
Originally posted by rumi005

The same age old style. Why can't Vivo try something new? Tired of watching his age old style. Yaar kuch naya karo.

Yeh jalwa yeh jalwa

Fashion ka hai yeh jalwa......

Show us some jalwa yaar....Stop wearing this type of T-shirts.😡

dude he just loves wearing black and blue so his all shirts looks the same ...and yeah that shirt does suit him ...he is super hot anything suits him !!!
If looks could kill then all those girls who saw these pics were dead .... He is damn hot... His every expression is legend..trust me..he is the most handsome guy i have ever seen...Edited by SimplyAparajita - 13 years ago