Posted: 13 years ago
Is it true that rbo will go off air soon?
I read about it in another forum.Edited by Savni_Fan - 13 years ago
If you have read this info from the politics show forum.. then its completely untrue and baseless rumours being spread by members😳... yashji has already confirmed that the show isn't ending... his reply is posted in the help desk section😃
Actually you are right,,,it is going off air....becos it is such a great show and the leads have such exciting, exhilarating, never seen before chemistry...that it is going off air and shall now be telecast in all the other channels...becos all other shows..old, new, discontinued, closed, soon to be released...all of them need to learn what chemistry really means .... 

becos the chemistry between KT and YM who portray Shaan and Khanak...is totally not just off air....but off the rockers....off everything...

we just did not want to say this ourselves,,,,but we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for spreading this news for us...and we are sure you shall be informing the forum where you heard it too

Go shanak...Go SHANAK....
when any serial is ending then the stars says that our show is not ending. if they say that our show is ending then people will stop watching the show.

yashashri lied that rbo is not ending. rbo is ending in may.

Originally posted by haabi

when any serial is ending then the stars says that our show is not ending. if they say that our show is ending then people will stop watching the show.

yashashri lied that rbo is not ending. rbo is ending in may.

how do you know this?
Hey savni_ fan ur id  name suggests who u are !!! 

and thanx for coming to the forum just for this news .

..otherwsise I know to which forum u  will belong to!! 

Please one request If u cant step to our forum for good news and

appreciation then better please dont come here for spreading all false

and unwanted news  !! thanx !!!
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
not only the producer n actor but even  one of the startv producer confirmed show z nt endng.dnt spread rumours....... Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago
@habi... for ur kind info yashu has never lied... she has already informed once that the show isnt ending...how many times does one expect her to confirm.
@haabi   Hi dear I guess  u  have no business to comment on who is l

ieing and who is not ?

and I really do not know why some people l   are always targetting Yashashri unnecessarily..

she is minding her own business  of acting sincerely !!!

Then Why are some people  who dont have any business to mind are after her? really cant get it!!!!

I  It is her fan page she can say to her fans what she wishes to say!!

U cant say it is lie and all that U have no authority to say so It is not ur fan page!!!

Please if u people cannot come to the forum for appreciating good things

sincere request

u  are  need not come here for spreading all false and unwanted news !!!

Moderator veena please close this topic!!!
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
HEY girls Let us stop commenting on this  

Please Veena Moderator  close this topic at the earliest!!!