India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Want to say something to all-was MC that important

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
We all praises GHSP for being a different show, not for being an Ektaish Show. Now what made this serial different from others???

1. Sabse paraye.....Why?? because she fought her family, against all odds of life after betrayed by fake HB  she found she is pregnant and want to give birth of her baby.If she refused to give birth, then the story would END there..

2. After that she met MAAN, who accepts her knowing she is pregnant with anyone Else's child. That made MAAN deiiferent form other LOVER.

3. My point is,if baby was not there, Geet won't be "Sabse paraye", Met Maan, and Marry him.

4. We saw how Maan transformed form an angry young man to Passionate Lover to caring Husband to would be responsible Father.

5. We saw, inspite of Loving each other madly there was no SR,they controlled themselves and made an example of matured young lover. Just for the sake of baby.

Thus just for the BABY, GHSP was an extra-ordinary show. Now this Baby has gone just like other show??? I am really surprised. Till the break where the doc came to Dadi, i xpected that CV will surprised us as usual. Baby will alive along with Geet. After baby born, it would be really enjoyable to see a responsible father,Maan. Jealous DEV and thus turning negative for the baby. Geet's reaction, NT's entry after that. All could made this serial differently enjoyable. But now it's same. Now geet will be hurt, Maan will try to make her happy etc..etc....

Lastly, I'm not that emotional person. Am marked by my relative a strong girl, But today, when Dadi hugged Maan and cried, I cried CRAZILY. everyone at my home was surprised.

WAS MC THAT IMPORTANT???

anyways, i'm not leaving GHSP. Now looking forward what new MANEET MAGIC will cv present us. Hope all will be well.....

Edited by akelapothik - 12 March 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarlishkhan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top