fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally found Yami in the punjabi movie, ek noor. she looks nice, the pic with the article posted in IF last march was from the movie, the green top... it was  a nice pic, the print on utube wasnt that great, here s a cap

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and if anyone wants to see the video, this is the link to the last segment, yami's appearance is @15:00

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7aQLVkZW-M[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy
Edited by fj08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for finding it Fatima B!! You're awesome!!

Oh Yami, missed hearing her so much!!! loved just listening to her talk... πŸ˜ƒ

That was the best 1 minute of the movie, coz Yami is in it!!

Love you Yami!!

Edited by 10on10 - 13 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima  πŸ€—.......thank u for finding the video and for the cap......was waiting to see it........Yami is looking awesome 😍......like Tanu said it was so good just listening to her.......missed her so much.......love u Yami ❀️......waiting  for your new movie to release 😊

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx 4 sharing
it's great to see Yami
Yami looks really beautiful 😊
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for d video fatima...i've d video and heard yami's dat speech too..but i didn't understand what she said..πŸ˜”
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awww.... Its just sooo awesome to hear her😍 Thanks for sharing the video and the cap Fatima!

Is Surilie her teacher in this movie?πŸ˜• The background music is too loud , becomes difficult to hear her words... Nonetheless, Nice to see Sisters in the same frameπŸ˜ƒ

The person in the poster behind, Is she Sudeepa Singh? Gaurav's co-star in Ardhangini?πŸ˜•

Edited by --Naina-- - 13 years ago
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing Fatima😊............Yami's looking gorgeous as always........is the other girl Surili (beside Sudhanshu Pandey)??............& the girl in the portrait who was shown as Yami's mother looks like one of the girls from "Yami's Prince Jwellery Ad"...........here is the picture -

I think she is the same girl......the eyes look similar.
Edited by AbHer_neha - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@naina - yeah it is sudeepa singh, i checked the name, had no idea she was gauravs costart πŸ˜•

and it does look like her in the ad as well..... but i dont have any way of checking the cast of the ad

@rahul - i will translate it for you... loved hearing her talk in punjabi πŸ˜ƒ

surilie is playing a girl who got the heart of yami s adopted mother, i guess she plays some part later, i didnt watch all of it, yami's bit is when she grows older and has an exhibition of her photos...

in the speech she thanks everyone and mentions that the pictures are not hers alone but they are the vision of her mother because it is through her eyes that she is able to see everything....

i didnt translate word to word but thats the gist of it, 

ek noor has good reviews on the punjabi sites
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fatima for the video yami is looking nice she speaks good punjabi.. loved her speaking punjabi..
   hey naina u got some connection to gaurav also thats niceπŸ˜‰
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I've confirmed it.......the girl in Prince Jweller Ad was also Sudeepa Singh..........she was in Ardhangini but Gaurav was not the male lead in that show