Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Purpos wrong yaar what purpose clearly shows she is in unconsious
but nowadays its so easy what? lol

hello if ur unconscious with drinks u still knw ur having sex as i said its not easy 2 do itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....its not that ur giving an injection or drugged ..πŸ˜† ur not even uncosnscious with drinks also ur just sleeeeeping with drinks...!!!! 
 but she knows she selpt with him isnt it????? then why she putting veer in trouble?🀒
Edited by rashi85 - 13 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Ankittt this time I am rightπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BINGO, UR a rockstar what an excellent review of facts....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hats offf 2 u ankitClapClapClap
i wonder what reply they have now..oh forgot there wont b a reply!!!!πŸ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

hats offf 2 u ankitClapClapClap
i wonder what reply they have now..oh forgot there wont b a reply!!!!πŸ˜†

YeahhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

Both were nothing but One Night Stands!!!

When you do "it" no one sees if your married or not/if you love or not/these things just HAPPEN!!

now cuming to the differece--

veer went to tapasya for support NOT to sleep with her... i am not syaing he is right but he took tapasya that time as some1 who might understnd
Tapasya was enjoying playing with rathore he was praising her beauty and she was getting flatteredπŸ˜†

veer was drunk, tapasya was drunk

veer REALISED the next day...tapasya KNEW it but felt bad really???she was again gambling with him!πŸ˜†

so whats d difference....veer knew it was happeening..taapsya knew it was happeening

veer APOLOGISED....tapasya  didnt care infact continued her plotting and planning! she got scared when she started getting phone calls..

now from any angle is she feeling bad?from which angle is it rape...have u seen rape vidoes??? or find the menaing of it.....πŸ˜‰

when the guy and girl both do it  WITH CONSENT its NOT RAPE!!!!!!!

tapasya knew it was happeening still why is she playing games with veer....????????pleaseeeeee answerrr dont ignore!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

excellent post dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘but you know  what veer was only coming to his room..not to tapasya...if  i am not wrong at that time  he used to sleep outside his  roomπŸ˜‰ on that famous couchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  but his all things  were in his roomπŸ˜‰and the only way to get there (couch)   without disturbing anyone was through his room ...πŸ˜‰it was tapasya who started to show off her support...trying to be a goody goody wifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†she took him to the room and made him sit on the bed ...and then .....you know πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
jdfan u r absolutely rightπŸ˜‰Veer ki koi galti nahi thiπŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Ankit they have decided to defend tapori come what mayπŸ˜†but the leader ji is missing since ystrdayπŸ˜†she is annoyed by people calling it a rape but is not coming to defend her darlingπŸ˜‰ab aaye bhi kaise dil ke tukre ne kaam hi aisa kiya haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Dil ke. Tukre hue hazar., kuchh Idhar gaye kuchh UDHAR πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ don't worry after preparing case file Tapu lawyer will be back πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Dil ke. Tukre hue hazar., kuchh Idhar gaye kuchh UDHAR πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ don't worry after preparing case file Tapu lawyer will be back πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

haa haa🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Ankit now they have no option but to blame CvsπŸ˜†this is the best escape for evrybdy here who is not able to defend their favs....but i have always been aginst it as evrything is created by cvs so u got to see the way they show uπŸ˜†now veer became zero but i accepted it rather than blaming CvsπŸ˜†

We can criticize CVS for their storyline and all character sd be criticize on the basis of wht is shown and not on the basis of sixth sense πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if today they r showing veer pathetic, means hs turned pathetic, we can criticize cvs for spoiling a strong character, but we can't justify his act as if we personally know him tht he can't do this or tht as people use to do to defend their favourite character πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

We can criticize CVS for their storyline and all character sd be criticize on the basis of wht is shown and not on the basis of sixth sense πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if today they r showing veer pathetic, means hs turned pathetic, we can criticize cvs for spoiling a strong character, but we can't justify his act as if we personally know him tht he can't do this or tht as people use to do to defend their favourite character πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chalo koi toh hai joh mere jaisa sochtaa haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Ankittt this time I am rightπŸ˜† BINGO, UR a rockstar what an excellent review of facts....πŸ‘

Don't worry shivani waise bhi for some people I hv a lot of names πŸ˜‰ so may be one of thm Anmol too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰