Member vs Member ~3~ (Goldies vs Senior members) - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjna4

1. Panchi loves Sid loves Piya loves Abhay? Kya hoga anjam.

Now abhay is in jail, so piya will strt here detectivgiri to find out the truth wid d help of chandeena and during detectivegiri chandeena will find out dat piya is madly in love wid d abhay so dey will accept her and further pia will find out truth about sid dat he is vampire'. Den she will go into more secret lane and findout whats d cause of drift between  d  brothers den she will came yo know dat metz ws doin two-timing wid''. Meanwhile abhy will come out of jail and to find dese secrets piya will risk her life and abhay will save her own time and out of fear of loosing pia abhay will confess his love to pia and den pia will try out to clear misunderstandings between dese bros and as panchi is falling in love wid sid she will try to kee her away from him but wid no benefit '. And in d mean tym dobrial sis come to know dat pia is dere step-sister''''. In dat misha will immediately accept her aftr major breakdown bt den dere will be more misunderstandings berween panchi and pia'''.. and abhay will be her support system throughout''. And during dis sid will strt feeling something 4 both pia and panchi''.. den dere will be major confrontation between abhay, pia and sid in which all broders prob will be solved bt den panchi will witness dis confrontation and she will breakdown and den pia will support her and den all misunderstandings will be cleared out between sisters'''''. And aftr all dis sid will hav major heart change and he will let pia and abhay be together and he will return to chandeena wid apology which will be immediately granted'''den one day panchi will see sid wid t and she will get jealous and out of outburst she will confess her love and den in return to it sid will also confess his feelings'.

And misha  and kabir will be together'..

👏👏👏👏👏 
Misha Kabir together
Panchi Sid together
Abhiyaaaa together
i luv it

10/10 🥳 I luv happy endingsss!!!
Originally posted by ritu1618

👏 
Misha Kabir together
Panchi Sid together
Abhiyaaaa together
i luv it

10/10 🥳 I luv happy endingsss!!!

awww thanx alot
k listen i hav posted all 3 stories there only bt by mistake she has not updated dis on frst page

nd really thanx alot cz dis ws my frst writing peice

2. Kabir-T-Tracker-Angad out of track? Find them a track.

T and sid will date each other bt due to sid's casonovapanti he will dump her'. And den trangad will support her to come out of dis mess and den dere will be unexpected change int and she will be gud frnds wid trangad and bt still she faces loneliness and trangad notices dis and dey also notice dat pia ka devdas is also in depression mode so dey will act as cupid 4 both of dem and make dem reliase dey both need emotional support frm each other'. Den one day all of them decide to go 4 camping in jungle''.. where kabir challenges tbring some water from jungle all alone bt as she is our heroine she will 4get her way in jungle and kabir being hero will go to jungle and find her and nw both of dem 4gets d way and den dere will be many situation dat both will fell each other bt aftr restless night in jungle dey will findout dere way out of jungle'. And when they reach there places den dey strt missing each other'' and in college when evr dey come in frnt of each other dey strt blushing bt still both are hesitant to confess''. So here we hav our own trangad and dey write love letters and d letter say if dey love each other den dey will wear yellow'' both of them are happy and wear yellow and finally confess dere love''.

That was quiet cute..
Jungle is the key to romance in pkyek.. 😳😆
Good Job Sanjna.. 👏 really liked it 😳
@ritu dats so sweet of u thanx alot

3. Shaurya-Misha-Shankar confusion? Solve the puzzle.

Shaw and shanky starts living wid each other' and misha oftenly visits them bt she feels dat shaw is lil different den she had thought of him'. The tym keep passing and 3 of them are close frnds jst like dostaana movie'. Den misha finds her emotional support in shanky and day by day shanky is loving misha more'.. shaw strts feelin j' misha notices dis and feels lil weird and den on misha bday shanky thinks o tellin her, his feelings and his reality dat he is pintooo''. Den at misha bday party shanky and misha has very close and romantic dance and misha feels complete wid shaw and bt she still doesn't realize her feelings''.. and watching all dis shaw cant take dis more and he has outburst and confess his feelings for shanky'.den misha breaksdown and shanky supports her and he councels her and den she reliases dat hw imp is shanky in her life''.. den shanky aftr knowing misha feelings 4 shaw decides to leave dehradoon and he is at rail way station den misha reaches shanky places and finds a letter stating his reality  and through dat letter only she comes to know dat he is leaving dehradoon' and den in ddlj style she boards d train''. And den misha calls him moron,looser,idiot,mad,foolish and during all dis burst she confesses her love and he yo confesses his love''..

i luv filmy storys tooo.. luvd it 😳 thou i dnt lik shanky

again, nice job sanjna 👏

Congoooo Sanjna-Farah on completing task 6 👏👏👏 I knw im lil late to say this 😆

guys jst 4 u another one

1. Panchi loves Sid loves Piya loves Abhay? Kya hoga anjam.

love hua birdie ko caso nova se love hua aur casonova ko har ladki love hu
birdie ki neen d gae chain gya sab gya koi usko roke nahi toh 4 item banne se
detective ko bhi love hua vampy se 

magar vampy ka kehna hai ki yeh nahi ho nahi sata ki hum tum ek ho jaye
yeh sunke hum pakk chuke hai vampy kapdo k saath dialogues be renew karo nahi toh hum

yeh suune k baad humari kaan chali jaaye
🤣 i luv this song... n especially the lyrics marked in red 😆

Kabir-T-Tracker-Angad out of track? Find them a track.

hw abt havin music track 4 dem

kabir- pia tumko kiska hai intezaar tumhare liye main hoon na  tumhaare pyaar mein majnu bna main aur tum ho ki abhay kiabhay ko bhaav de rahi ho..............

t- band baj gya mera
band baj gya mera
maine itna make up kiya
itne chotee kapde pehne
magar mjhe koi na mila
aa aa
aa
aa band baj gya mera

hw cn we sparate trangad so we combined track
main tera namuna tu mei namuni
hum dono milkr karenge namunapan
nahi humara pyaar hai bevkufi

niceeee one 😆😆😆
harr luv story music ke bina adhura hai 😛 good job 👏

The maa da ladla one was also good bt not quoting it as charu will fine me 😆
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

PANCHI LOVES SID LOVES PIYA LOVES..ANJAAM OF DERE STORY MY style..😛
1.confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pta nahi...golmaal hai sab golmaal hai..piya ko hai abhay se pyaar..abhay ka bhai sid kar rha piya se khilwaad..panchi ka mann hai udd chala sid ki ore..inn saari love stories ka nahi koi chorr....😉....iss mystery ko solve krna hoga bada tough kaam..jaane kya hoga iska anjaam...sid karna chahta hai abhay ko destroy isiiye kar liya hai piya ko employ..uske plans hai bade khatarnak..kyunki hai voh bahut chaalak..karta tha voh maithali se pyaar..par himmat nahi hui uski bolne ki ek baar..maithali ho gyi abhay ki frustation mein ban gya voh villain..BUT don't worry coz hamare pass hai abhay ka killer attitude..but still he is full of gratitude..abhay pee jayega sid ka khoon..kyunki uske andar hai piya ke liye junoon..par hume ek baat krti hai shock ki sid ke andar toh khoon nahi uska dil hai rock..par abhay easily uski baand..kyunki yeh krne ke liye kaafi hai uska left hand..abhay and piya will be happily ever after lekin panchi ko yeh pta chalega toh ghoom ho jayegi uski laughter..ya voh jayegi dhum daba ke bhaag...ya phir laga degi sid me aag..
🤣 very nice rhyming version story

Good job, gurmina 👏👏👏
@ritu: i also hate shanky bt i cant make ap pair wid gay 4 my misha m big fan of priya wal

kabir-t-tracker out of track....i will find dem a track too...😛
kabeer ne piya se pyaar mein kiya rush..but piya ne uski hope ko kiya crush..piya ko tha abhay se pyaar..usne mana kabir ko sirf yaar..!!...ab kabir piya ke pyaar mein bhatakta...baar baar ussi jagah aakar atakta..t toh bichari fashion ki maari..hardum ladko ko patane ki rehti taiyaari..kabir,abhay aur ab hai siddharth...lagta hai 3-4 ayenge amit,rahul aur parth..bula lo inme se kisi ko bhi..aur t ki kr do life set..t pakka ke nahi kregi humari aankhe wet...tracker hai ladko ki wikipedia..voh ladko ko track krti hai knows all media..angad ka hua uspar dil flat..slowly shuru ho gyi unki chat..toh badao aage inki kahani...dis show rocks says my nani...😉

well done, devina 👏😆😆😆

i like ur lyrical writtin 😉😆

shaurya-misha-shankar confusion...i will find dem a solution too..😳
misha toh hai jhansi ki rani..par uski bhi shuru hui pyaar ki yeh ek kahani...shaurya se hua usse pyar...par voh toh chahta tha ladko ka deedar..shaurya hardum usse dekh sharmata..hardum usse milne ke bahane banata...hardum baat krta usse haskar..nahi nahi voh misha nahi thi voh tha SHANKAR...misha hai uski sachai se bekhabar..manti hai usse apna dilbar....jb misha ko ptA chalega shaurya hai gay..she will definately make him stray...shaurya aur shankar ki jodi hit hai..lekin misha shankar ke saath zyada fit hai....shaurya ko mil jayega koi bhi aur HUNK...but we want misha & shankar who r FUNK...pyaar ki yeh sari kahaniyan hai bahut aanokhi..😳..dont take dis as jokey...lolzz....😆

Nice one again 👏😆

Poor Misha..😭