urgh!! double post..
@ neets dnt leave
:(
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by elizaa

am crualla.. i knw
:D
u knw neeti, more thn u ive been missing ur purple posts.. er,, with ur name too :P
all the boards are annoying.. thankfully it didnt bother me, coz i had a medical certificate, only my languages maths science were counted.. i was/am a slow learner.. so my percentage was not counted..
but it was damn bad for my friends.. i have seen them being tortured by their parents and family for good percentage, like the last thing to prove urself is borads.. sick..
i so dnt like this system....
u knw neets in bombay rite now, this is the latest rule.. from 1st to 9th, even if u fail, ur sent to the next class.. there r no terms here.. but then direct boards? wht sense does tht make..
all the students r relaxedd for 9 yrs, and hw will they give their boards..
i like this rule, but they shld cancel the board system too..
and the latest rule for the board students is tht the highest 5 subject marks will only be counted.. this sounds nice, but havent seen the results yet.. so no comments..

y r u getting out of the forums? i already miss ur posts.. dnt do thisπŸ˜›
its 3.30 rite now... u think ill be sleeping..
btw neethi, look at my siggy.. the last one

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment! You've been missing my colour! 🀣 🀣 🀣
Aww! Yes, boards can be very pressurising. Thankfully, my parents assure me that even if I flunk, they'll still love me and that ultimately it's not marks that matter but your hardwork. So, I'm fine. 10th boards have already been scrapped. I heard they're planning to scrap off 12th too starting the batch of 2013. I, personally, didn't have a problem with boards, but the kind of importance marks is given here in DU, specially. I mean 97 is crazy! Even a student with 94 doesn't get into the best college. It's an extremely sad situation.
There are only 5 subjects for the central board, so we have a best of 4 subject to different conditions for different colleges and different courses.

Aww!! You really miss me?? That is so sweet! I'm touched. I actually thought no one cares whether I live or die out here 😳
Actually, I'm finding it hard to accept PoVs of many members as they're so one-sided. It really puts me off because considering every aspect is not very difficult.

Awwiiee! Congrats! πŸ€—
Too bad i wasn't here for you 😈

Task 2 completed....oye ballee..oye shava shava...

Kiss ho jaata hai MissπŸ˜†

^^I miss those times! 😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment! You've been missing my colour! 🀣 🀣 🀣
Aww! Yes, boards can be very pressurising. Thankfully, my parents assure me that even if I flunk, they'll still love me and that ultimately it's not marks that matter but your hardwork. So, I'm fine. 10th boards have already been scrapped. I heard they're planning to scrap off 12th too starting the batch of 2013. I, personally, didn't have a problem with boards, but the kind of importance marks is given here in DU, specially. I mean 97 is crazy! Even a student with 94 doesn't get into the best college. It's an extremely sad situation.
There are only 5 subjects for the central board, so we have a best of 4 subject to different conditions for different colleges and different courses.

Aww!! You really miss me?? That is so sweet! I'm touched. I actually thought no one cares whether I live or die out here 😳
Actually, I'm finding it hard to accept PoVs of many members as they're so one-sided. It really puts me off because considering every aspect is not very difficult.

Awwiiee! Congrats! πŸ€—
Too bad i wasn't here for you 😈

lmao, yeah ur lavender color.. uff, meri kismat ki waapas dikhai diya
:P
aww, y wldnt anyone care.. am sure tht i do,, coz wen i wait for pocos ff and then i dnt see ur comment, am like, W*H is she? wasnt she my POORI RAAT JAAGO MATE?
my luck tht u wer not arround.. u knw wht.. we had this task wer we had to write 5 os on the stupid jodis
panchi-shankar
madhu-haseena
arnab-shanaya
kabeer-ruhi
t - angad..
jaakar woh apdho

^^I miss those times! 😭 😭 😭

Kya kare.....dil ke armaan aansuoon mein beh gayeeeeeeeeeeeee. 😭 😭 😭

lmao, yeah ur lavender color.. uff, meri kismat ki waapas dikhai diya
aww, y wldnt anyone care.. am sure tht i do,, coz wen i wait for pocos ff and then i dnt see ur comment, am like, W*H is she? wasnt she my POORI RAAT JAAGO MATE?
my luck tht u wer not arround.. u knw wht.. we had this task wer we had to write 5 os on the stupid jodis
panchi-shankar
madhu-haseena
arnab-shanaya
kabeer-ruhi
t - angad..
jaakar woh apdho

Aw! That is so sweet! But what's the big deal? Agar lavender colour itna miss kar rahe the, toh apna post colour kar lete πŸ˜‰
I know you do, Lizzie and that means a lot! Thank you πŸ€—
Aww! You really miss me that much! I'm so touched :')
Ya, I'm off Poco's FF also. Hopefully, will be back after the boards 😳
OMG! 🀣 🀣 🀣
What kind of tasks are given to you, man? 🀣 🀣
Omg! The task should've been asking you to post it in the forum without letting anyone know that it was for the contest.
Maybe I can give the same to these participants 😈
But ab toh everyone knows πŸ˜›

@Rumi: Tell me about it!

-Edited-

Lizzie, did you see this?

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago

Aw! That is so sweet! But what's the big deal? Agar lavender colour itna miss kar rahe the, toh apna post colour kar lete πŸ˜‰
I know you do, Lizzie and that means a lot! Thank you πŸ€—
Aww! You really miss me that much! I'm so touched :')
Ya, I'm off Poco's FF also. Hopefully, will be back after the boards 😳
OMG! 🀣 🀣 🀣
What kind of tasks are given to you, man? 🀣 🀣
Omg! The task should've been asking you to post it in the forum without letting anyone know that it was for the contest.
Maybe I can give the same to these participants 😈
But ab toh everyone knows πŸ˜›

@Rumi: Tell me about it!

-Edited-

Lizzie, did you see this?

argh!! neets... missed u okay?😑 nt the color bot weird YOU!
:|
omfg... i didnt see tht...
i never knew tht the sisters r this good friends too
treat for my eyes today

argh!! neets... missed u okay?😑 nt the color bot weird YOU!
:|
omfg... i didnt see tht...
i never knew tht the sisters r this good friends too
treat for my eyes today

Awwiiee! I miss you, too! In fact, I miss the genuine members of the forum. Most have become inactive like me
Love you, Lizzie! You made me SO happy! πŸ€—

IKR?? I'm so happy that Priya-Sukku are friends! I love them both together so much! <33
They're adorable and I so miss my PiaMish! Pata kya kar diya hai show ka! Misha ko koi ajeeb sa track de diya hai aur Pia ko bhi abla naari bana diya hai

Awwiiee! I miss you, too! In fact, I miss the genuine members of the forum. Most have become inactive like me
Love you, Lizzie! You made me SO happy! πŸ€—

IKR?? I'm so happy that Priya-Sukku are friends! I love them both together so much! <33
They're adorable and I so miss my PiaMish! Pata kya kar diya hai show ka! Misha ko koi ajeeb sa track de diya hai aur Pia ko bhi abla naari bana diya hai

yeah.. most have become inactive,.. and trust me this game has made it interesting for me.. all the torture ek is giving me am gonna remove on my fellow participants..
and as am the cuella, am enjoying this,,
sana has alost done the task ive gicen, so the others will have to do it too.

priya suku.. am so happy for themm.. they r equally fun offscreen.
mish ka track kab khatam hoga yaar.. the trio track is simply hilarious... but in simple words annoyingly funny..
u knw wen u laugh at some1s foolishness and u feel like nt slapping the person and laugh instead.. its tht feeling for me..
idk wht mishas reaction will be wen she will learn of the truth.. hopefully ek shows soemthing sensible there, warna ek ka bas chale toh she will make mish be ok with the being gay and living with both of them..
argh.... ignore.. am disgusted with this..
upar se ap ki baat toh karni hi nahi.. pehle i liked ap for the casts.. the charaters didnt impress me much, but now they depress me..
hw the hell can u hurt the one u love physically- mentally ka toh count mein bhool hi gayi, but accident.. seriously?? and pia... rite now no issues with her.... am sure she is disgusted with abhay rite now...