Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Finally done half of task 2....oye balle....oye shava shava...

Member:  Chill_Out

CC: rumi005

No problem. Love you, too

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : rumi005
Sent : 13 March 2011 at 2:20pm

Ya he is too cute...

Anyway thanks a lot dear for giving your important time....Love you....

Sent by : Chill_Out
Sent : 13 March 2011 at 2:18pm

Yes, I'd followed the show in the Mili molest track and on and off after that, too. Simi-Abhi were adorable and I think Neil Bhatt is too cute <33

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 2:14pm

Wow...you know SimBhi??I was a die-heart fan of KB....and of course Neil Bhatt...

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 2:12pm

Hehe! If you say so
Btw, I like your Abhi-Simi avi =P

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 2:10pm

So its final that we hate this show....

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 2:07pm

Of course they are and if the Cvs have any brains left, they better use it for redeeming the show and not ruining it further =/

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 1:59pm

Ok...but are my points valid to hate the show?? Aren't they enough for the CVs to pay extra attention to the show's improvement as most of the people hate the show?

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 1:56pm

I already hate what they've done to the show. Unfortunately, I love the cast far too much and for their sake, I can't hate the show

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 1:50pm

So is that ok with you that..we are hating this show?? So that they will realize their mistake and try to improve the story..

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 1:44pm

Lol! I think many people already have started hating the show. On FB and Star Forums, you should see the amount of displeasure that is being shown because of lack of AbhIya on the show. I'm sure the TRPs would've surely dropped
Pata nahi kab akal aayegi inn logon ko. In the past also, they'd once sidelined AbhIya in the Maya track and the trps had dropped. Why don't they learn from their mistakes?

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 1:42pm

So don't you think that we should start hating the show...... so that the CVs gain some brain to use...and turn the show into a good show...not that typical Ekta show?

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 1:39pm

Ah, that ways! Yep, Pia is slightly out of character when it comes to the entire story. Sid's characterisation is amazing. In fact, according to me, he is the only character whose is tight knit at the moment. But only as a character. Like I already said, the way he's been fitted in the story could've been so much better. They not utilising their characters fully. Seems like the Cvs don't understand the importance of their own creations!
As far as the gay track goes, it is totally pukeworthy and highly irritating!

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 1:34pm

I am talking about the entire show dear. Not only about Piya...Then coming to Sid...May be Sid bring extra interest in the storyline...but is that enough to be a vampire show, a dark love story? Sid's character should be called as womanizer than a vampire....And how many of vampire scene did you watch so far??Very few...

Extra irritating track is Shaurya gay track....
I hate this show..its not worth watching any more...

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 1:30pm

Actually, I kind of understand Pia's character though I don't agree with her. She's at least better than most others, according to me but the forum members have something against her so no further comments =)

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 1:22pm

Wahi toh...if you don't like it then we can call you hate that na?? BTW I am taling about my POV that is that correct to call that or not. Because no charm left now. No AbhIya is shown now nor they made Piya's character a good one... Piya is also behaving abnormally these days. DO you agree?

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 12:10pm

Well, I don't 'hate' it, that'll be too strong but ya, I don't like it either. I'm just neutral towards it, like any other show. In fact, the only reason I watch it now is because I am a fan of Sukku. Even AbhIya but oh well, we don't get AbhIya these days in any case

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 11:59am

So you are agree with me that I hate this show now?

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 11:51am

With me? So sweet!
Yes, I totally agree with you. I'd even said in a post yesterday that with the current track, specially, they really didn't need vampires in the show. It's been seen in any other EK show. Actually, the supernatural element has never been explored, but earlier, at least the story had a definite direction. Now, it's going around in circles, and all the beautiful bonds which were created have been ruined.
Abhay has been getting on my nerves these past 10-12 episodes, his behaviour is not making any sense! And Pia also, she's handling all this is a very wrong way. She needs to be a little more intelligent and pragmatic here. Even on a human level, the show is going nowhere, supernatural comes much later.
It's so sad actually. Sid's entry was suppose to make the show more interesting. The character is being done justice to, in fact the only character currently making sense in the show, but the way he's being incorporated in the story is so haphazard! As much as I love Sid, I wish he'd never entered the show! It was so much better before! Ironic, because his entry was suppose to take the show to another level altogether but it's deteriorating with every episode! This track had so much of potential and the show had the capability to create history on Indian television despite being a rip off

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 11:42am

No particular reason dear...Just wanna share my thoughts with you....

Is that show too much interesting that we all are in love with this show? I think its nothing different from other shows.. You may say that its concept is different..but did they show us anything about vampire so far except Abhays running and his fangs? This show is now not so good to watch..What about Abhay's character? A lover of Piya who always hurt her...and his famous dialogue "dur raho mujhse"....uff....this show is not worth watching...sirf running aur fangs dikhane se vampire show acche nahi ho jate....I hate this show now..Its not worth watching anymore.

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 11:38am

Heyy, Rumi! I'm good. What about you?

Lol! Ya, I'm not really liking the show these days. Any particular reason for the question?

Sent : 13 March 2011 at 11:30am

Hello dear.....this is Rumi...How are you?

Do you think that PKYEK is becoming boring now?

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
TASK:

You know, I'm going to get back at you, Rumi! 😈
You guys have to go and convince two members that the current track is the best track of the show, INCLUDING the gay track and that lack of AbhIya scenes is actually a good thing 😛

P.S. I know everyone will refuse this task! 🤣 🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

TASK:

You guys have to go and convince two members that the current track is the best track of the show, INCLUDING the gay track and that lack of AbhIya scenes is actually a good thing 😛

intehaan ho gae zulm ki
humein din mein mile 5 tasks
ab hum ho gaye hai pagal
.Jane.. thumbnail
But you have an option to refuse it na? 😛
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TASK:

lmao...
heyy neethi... welcome to the madness
:))
did u read my task.. now am feelinig thoda bad for them
;lol..
:P

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

TASK:

Maar daalaaa...hayyyeeeeeeeeee maar daalaaa.....😭

Meeko thumbnail

But you have an option to refuse it na? 😛

tht decreases the winning chances na 
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

lmao...
;lol..

thoda hai thoda ki zarurat hai
thoda hum pagal hai thoda apke task humein aisa bna rahe hai
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

lmao...
;lol..

Heyy, Liz!! Long time!! How've you been? 
Nah! What's your task?
I would've never come here had I not been tricked into saying that I hate PKYEK by a certain someone 😳  ðŸ¤£ 🤣
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

Maar daalaaa...hayyyeeeeeeeeee maar daalaaa.....😭

awww.. arraam se karo.. kal ke liye ek ya do task hi karna.. 
imagine this is the first day..
sat tak kya hone waala hai chicklets?
😈