Posted: 13 years ago
Bipasha looks really thin
ohreally thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW! for once, i m liking what deepika's wearing! She looks really nice! 😉
cinema-goer thumbnail
Goshhh why does she have to come to stadiummm!!!!! whenever she graces You can bet against india...

Deepu u might be Goodluck to RCB but not for indian team.Stayyy awaayyyyy from the stadium...puhlease,please,puhleaseeee
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Parachute.

Oh lord, you said everything that was going on in my head at that time! What the HELL was Dhoni thinking?! First he messed up with the batting order.. Pathan before Kohli? Sorry whatttt? Sachin and Sehwag gave them such an amazing start, they could have made 350 EASY... and what to they do.. collapse for 29 runs. Seriously!!🥱  One thing I have to say, we don't have a bowling attack, we have a bowling defence.  I don't even want to talk about Nehra. Apparently before the last over was bowled, Bhajji took the ball from Zaheer, he wanted to bowl but what does Dhoni do, give that over to Nehra. Seamers would NOT work against the SA in the last over.. Bhajji had had a good day with the ball. Eurgh.

OMG you guys said everything I wanted to. Yesterday's match. UGh..Why Dhoni why Nehra? Ugh. And Pathan..why in the world was he batting so early?? We had it..easy win. Who the hell collapses in 29 runs?

Anyways everybody looks good here!
cinema-goer thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

OMG you guys said everything I wanted to. Yesterday's match. UGh..Why Dhoni why Nehra? Ugh. And Pathan..why in the world was he batting so early?? We had it..easy win. Who the hell collapses in 29 runs?

Anyways everybody looks good here!

Even Haribajan can give fours and sixers very easily.The sad part is we dont have a bowler who can face such circumstances.The best thing is to avoid such precarious situations.

Its a shame NOT to be able to bat for 50 overs..When sachin and shewag were at it the projection was 400 +  at one point..They could have made 350 just by taking singles and twos..But NOOO who will RUN and get exhausted ..Instaed go for strikes and get caught or bowled ...😡

Yuvi was responsible for the last 2 consecutive wins ..and i was so happy to see him come into form..I seriously want deepu outta stadium..It might be absurd but i dont care..Its not even funny anymore this is world cup..and if she can save aditional drama and dimension she shud try to do for the love of her country.

I am not sure how we will face Ausssies who are machines with almost no faults..😡
Edited by cinema-goer - 13 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The thing is Bhajji was having a good day with the ball. Ideally, Zaheer should have faced the last over but as he couldn't (and as he had done a great job in the 48th over) Bhajji should have bowled. bahhh.
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxgkiYhRdZg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Natss - 13 years ago