Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone post the link
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish we had the link ....
Thanks for sharing the info .....

Baap re , Anki is very seriously in love yaar .....๐Ÿ˜† ...
So sweet that she cannot see him with anyone else  but is also scared of his anger..
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ankita is really looking naturally  beautiful here.
I think she IS a very honest person and is quite comfortable with the way she is ( " mein aisi hi hoon"). I remember one instance when she was asked about the secret of her beauty on screen (ITA curtain raiser, I think). She replied very naturally " make up, I suppose". The interviewer was taken aback and appreciated her honest answer even then!
She does not act coy or fake humbleness in front of the camera. She is matter of fact , which people call "attitude"
In fact I have  started appreciating her acting skills even more now coz she has been able to portray the timid Archana so convincingly on screen despite the fact that she is totally unlike her in real life. I think she fully deserves all those awards and the appreciation she is getting as an actress.
Edited by vishwap - 13 years ago
thanks for the update.. the pics look amazing.. anki is looking STUNNING and sushant is so handsome. wish he wore another shirt.. i have seen that shirt before.. but chalo he still looks chikna...

i like anki's bindaas attitude. sometimes, attitude is a good thing, and her's is so phataka type, so i like it. she is HONEST and there is no malice in her heart, which matters a lot. many people, are so nice, demure, an extension of their onscreen persona, but where is the HONESTY in that? and as far i know, she has never used her "attitude" to hurt people or talk shi*t about them..
ofcourse, it can get her in trouble, but with time, she'll learn to control her  temper....
she isnt everyone's cup of tea,but still, love her,.. and her Love for sushant is so transperent.. ppl like anki, are so fierce and protective, sushant is very lucky, just like her.
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they love each other as they are...
& v too love them for what they are...
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info.

Ankitaaaa๐Ÿ˜†

seems like the interview took place during the GIFTH award rehearsals...

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww thanks for sharing ashunaik94๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ankita is looking so pretty and Sushant as usual looking cute but wish he had wore some other shirt than that.๐Ÿ˜ƒ their interview is so cute i really want to see it. hope someone gets the link. Sushant doesn't know how to lie, and he always gets caught๐Ÿ˜† poor Sushi i bet he laughs when he tries to lie. and anki gets jealous when sushant dances with other actresss (awww possessive) and that was really frank that she said she gets angry at the actress not sushant.๐Ÿ˜ณ awwwww they are both so cuteeee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

i just love them as a couple, ankita's cool attitude and Sushant's shy but naughty nature blends in together so well๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmmmmmm๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Both looking cute and relaxed.

Thanks for sharing.