Sushant & Ankita On Food Channel - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks ashunaik94s lekin mein paagal ho rahi hoon.. Look at the first pic.. The way Ankita is looking at Sushant and Sushant is looking so handsome 😍.. I think I have see him wearing this T- shirt before
hahaha thanks ashunaik94 for the written update.Damn yaar kash foodfood channel online hota. In fact yaaro Sanjeev kapoor is on FB promoting his foodfood channel and answering people's questions there.He has FB fan page for this. 
I have asked there how to view foodfood channel programs online.Hope he replies!!!

Well I can clearly see why Anki says she is not like Archu well if someone girl even comes close to Sush then she is dead meat i guess well she spared Shampa as an exception i guess 😆
thanks ashunaik94s...
by givin t update, u ve increased the excitement...
really dyin to watch them.. 
anki s not likin sushant performing wit othr gals..
wooow.. wuld luv to c Sushant's expression on that...😍

Thanks yaar  ashunaik94.Damn yaar kash foodfood channel programs online hote.Well in fact yaaro Sanjeev kapoor is in FB promoting his foodfood channel and asnwers to people's query there.
Here is the link:

I have asked there how to see his foodfood channel programs online.Hope may be sanjeev (He is my favorite too 😊) replies.

One can clearly see why Anki says she is not like Archu in real life.hehehe she cant even stand any girl dancing with sush. Very possesive about her sush.I guess if any girl tries to come close to sush she is a dead meat excpetion was given to Shampa I  guess with some guidelines 😆
Well guys show ka naam hai filmy dabba party and it comes at 3.00 pm in the afternoon 9.00pm in the night as per internet schedule keep ur fingers crossed and hope that they will show sushitas interview at this time.....
For all pics and written update Credits To Santoshi Rana On Ankita's FB
awww dat was a really cutee segment and susahnt was luking cutee in dat white Tee so as Anki..she is really honest nd umm muffat loll but very sweet girl

wow dey attended a sanjeev kapoor's show dats really awesomeee <333
delnaaz ask dem dat since both of u are couple...was dere any competition between two of u in jdj.....sushant said no....anki told for me it was competition n i used to fight wid him ki tumko 30 mile mujhe kyu nahi.....luved her expression....she is lyk a child

she also told dat kabhi bhi sushant ko gussa ata hai...anki use aur irritate karti hai....aur jab sushant ka sabhr ka baand toot jata hai....tu dur baag jati hai.....

sushant ne kaha ki nahi uske liye anki ki saath competition nahi tha

Gift from food channel to sushit : DESIGNER DABA....red one for anki...blue one for sushant....

Anki fav actor is Salman Khan n actress is Madhuri Dixit.......

Credits : Santoshi Rana On Ankita's FB
Edited by ashunaik94s - 13 years ago
T4S

seems like Anki is not even letting sushant speak for a while also..now i understood why she always says she is different from Archana lmaooo
One More
Credits : Santoshi Rana